The Salvus Shield

Redbaron™

WJUfPkm.png

Their job and history

Chapter 1

The Salvus Shields were created by Lancel Hightower in hopes that they would be the military force that would hold the front lines of Oren.  So far they have only been in a few battles and are untested.  Ser Jonathan Black has taken the reigns of the Shields in hopes of training them into a respectable force.

The Salvus Shields will always be on the front lines of war.  They are the first to shed blood and the first to die.  Shields, even in a weak state, are what protects Oren from daily invasions.

Chapter 2

Ser Jonathan black was replaced by a figure forgotten in Salvus history, his name was stricken from the books of Salvus in shame of what he did to the Shields.  Ser Siegeman of Salvus took over for the forgotten man.  A long time Shield now serves as an even longer Lord Commander.  With Lancel's ever watchful eyes the Shields steam forth.  Preparing for what ever may be in the north.

Authority in Salvus

The Salvus Shields have the Highest Authority.  To avoid confusion in war times no other military force out ranks them within the borders of Salvus.  Granted by the imperial family and his eminence King James Hightower.  They control all their own bannermen that work for the Hightowers.

In Kingston they have complete Authority over anyone, be it Rose of Dragon guard.  They will treat them with complete respect and graciousness but they can command them to leave the city should a problem arise with them.  They are ordered however not to use deadly force unless attacked.

Joining the Shield

To join the Shield the shield it is instructed and preferred that you seek us out in Kingston, Constables stand ready to talk and interview you about your inquiry to join the Shield.  If a problem arises in your search for us then a letter may be sent to us with a few minor questions to get a understanding of who you are, if we like you we may bring you in for a couple of questions.

2lt3itx.jpg

(( Members List here ))

Thank you for reading

Application

MC name :

RP name :

Reason for joining?

Weapon of choice?

Are you a citizen of Oren?

Do you have a criminal record?

OOC: Skype name?

OOC: Uniform link; put this one if accepted.  http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=aebi46&s=6

OOC: If you are new to the server, or still an unlearned rper, please read this for guidelines on weapon RP to better yourself and make sure you're prepared for the type of RP you get as a Shield.  

http://tinyurl.com/bjbb3tj

(( All Applications will be contacted ICly, instead of over the forums.  ))

MC  name :

xsnakev

RP name :

Boragon Adeln

Reason for joining?  

Boragon was born in with a farming family, he wasnt tought much but to farm and catch the animals and kill them, he was taught how to protect the live stock with a sword at early age so one day he could take that farm from his parents, he never really enjoyed life as a farmer, and was a rude person in his teenage years, at the age of 23 his parents died and he took the farm, it was only a month later that he and asulon went on ship to Anthos, he saw this as his new life, he believed in a honor and wasnt the harsh kind, he would usually listen and do what he is told to do, he stands for himself and what he believes, he always saw men of military ranks as strong men when he was little, now at 23 he had his own life, no one to tell him to do what to do, and now he wishes to join a military force, to join the Oren military would be a honor for him.

Weapon of choice? 

Sword

Yes

No

MC  name : Leonidas8227882

RP name : Arden Anax

Reason for joining?: I want to protect more than one family from danger and pain. I want to protect many at once.

Weapon of choice?: Shortsword and Shield is my first choice in melee. A Warhammer is my second. My ranged weapon of choice is a longbow first and crossbow second.

Are you a citizen of Oren?: Yes. I live in the Oren Capital as a blacksmith.

Do you have a criminal record?: No.

MC name : SirSnowMan

RP name : Relk

Reason for joining? Always looked up to the shield. Now that he is old enough(20) he feels it is his duty to join.

Weapon of choice? The bow. Relk is good at archery, and would make a fine archer.

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes. Relk is a Human and is living in Oren.

Do you have a criminal record? Relk has committed now crimes.

A letter is pinned to the application board.

"Moving back to the system of accept or deny because of problems with recruitment.  All previous apps are accepted.  Please seek us out in Kingston, salvus."

(( Put brackets on ooc :p  But yes all you gotta do is come find us. ))

Application

MC name :

Emeriick

RP name :

Amalexia Di Silvari

Reason for joining?

Shes noticed how 90% of the shields aren't very smart, she'd like to change that.

Weapon of choice?

1 Handed sword, and from time to time a Crossbow.

Nope

You bet I do! You even cut off a bit of my left hand~!

Emeriick

((

Application

MC name :

Emeriick

RP name :

Amalexia Di Silvari

Reason for joining?

Shes noticed how 90% of the shields aren't very smart, she'd like to change that.

Weapon of choice?

1 Handed sword, and from time to time a Crossbow.

Nope

You bet I do! You even cut off a bit of my left hand~!

Emeriick

((

*A letter is sent in return*

"Denied.  You are not one of the leaders so it is not your job to instruct them on how to do their jobs."

*A letter is sent in return*

"Denied.  You are not one of the leaders so it is not your job to instruct them on how to do their jobs."

((I think you misunderstand what I was saying.))

Chet walks into Salvus, looking at one of the posters, and repeating the obvious words,

"Meat shields."