iris1612

Character Name

Name: Amuel Sano

Nicknames: Amuel
Race: Human

Description
Height: slightly above average
Weight: N/A
Body Type: Lean and strong, but surprisingly fast.
Eyes: Very very dark purple, leaning to black.
Hair: black
Skin: Dark brown
Markings/Tatoos: None
Health: Fine, no diseases
Personality: Down to earth and practical, but slightly proud. 
Inventory: N/A
Further Details: N/A

Life Style 
Alignment*: Neutral good.
Deity*: Amuel has no religion, nor deity. When he was young, he was never well instructed on religion because the church was falling apart.
Religion: N/A
Alliance/Nation/Home: Wherever the wind takes him
Job/Class: Architect
Title(s): N/A
Profession(s): Architect

Special Skill(s): Architecture 
Flaw(s): Pride and family. He is proud of what he has made and who he is, making him exploitable in that way. Furthermore  if anybody were to hold his friends or family hostage, he would do the bidding of that person, so long as they were still in that person's control

Magic*
Current Status: N/A
Arch-type: N/A
Sub-Type: N/A
Weakness(es): Lack of magic?
Strength(s): N/A
Current Spell(s): N/A

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Long ranged and deadly.
Trained Weapon: He has trained with a Yumi Bow for years in the service of High Marshall Lord Kais O'shas Ishikawa and is highly proficient in it, but cannot use a sword at all, usually hurting himself when he tries.
Favored Weapon: Yumi Bow
Archery: The only weapon he can use competently

Biography
Parents: Sarah and David Sano
Siblings: Raoena Sano, sister, and Chuck "Chuckie" Sano, brother-in-law
Children: N/A
Extended Family: 
Pet(s): N/A

History

Amuel was born into a poor but happy family of peasants in Asulon. He gained talent for architecture when he was very young, because the only toys he ever had were small wooden blocks and shavings. He would play with them all day long, and make little replicas of their house, and other houses. His family were kind and supported him in this endeavour  seeing that he was talented in building. When he came of age, he began to do things around the village for money, like fixing peoples sheds, or patching up holes in their roofs. When he started to need to support his parents more and more, he decided to go into one of the larger cites to try to find work as an architect  As of now, his parents are alive and healthy, and he sends money to them every week. I know this is a bit short, but his life was a simple one, with not much intrigue and assassination. 

Artwork

Oh my gosh. I had no idea why that was. I was trying to fix it and I was wondering why it was all black. I never thought of highlighting it! D=