A Wave Across The Void

Alan

Nalro feels a disturbance in The Rhun as he watches Floop carve something into the ice outside the Dwarven capital. He takes out his notebook and begins cracking this next code:

THE SECOND MATHIC AGE:
THE FRACTIONS OF THAT WHICH IS HE ARE BARRED FROM ENTRY.
THE OTHERS HAVE THEIR DEVICES OF WAR AND DISUNION, DEFINING THEM AS WHAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, THE CARETAKERS OF THEIR FATE.
THEY SHOUT AND PLEAD AND OFFER THEIR VOICES TO THE HEAVENS, BUT THEY ARE AS THE DEEP CAVES BEGGING FOR SUNLIGHT.
THE WAY IS SHUT.

Bael watches Kilgrim mindlessly write something in dirt. Remembering a similar incident, Bael gets the translations and sets his bum to work.

The Second Mathic Era

The fractions of that which he has barred from entry

The other have their devices of war and disunion, definite as what they have always been,

the caretakes of their fate;

They shout and plead and offer their voices to the heavens,

but they are as the deep caverns beg for sunlight

The way is shut.

[[ Also, I know what the third update is already. I saw the lore :P ]]

EDIT: [[ DAMN IT NALRO! ]]

After viewing a few of these strange messages, Artyom decides to do some work himself. Following a night of hard work, he tucks away his translation guide with pride.

He noted that some of the symbols used were not much different than those of his native language.

*Vanir watches people translate the mad mages' message, frowning as he puzzles over the meaning. When he reaches the last line of the second message, he is visibly rocked as his eyes widen.*

"The way is shut...you may return...? Caverns... begging for..."

*Vanir drops from his position, snapping shut his journal where he has record of the previous two messages as he does so. Alighting at the base of the tree trunk, he stands and makes off at a dead sprint.*

*closes his book, after writing down his etchings into the ice for later viewing, sitting in the cove, wracking his mind as to what the message could foretell.*

((I know what all these are. I was the first to support your mathic age theories. (Although I did kinda shoot it down...sowwy Ptah! :/ ) ))

Yes, what is that odd thing on the mountainside? I have never been there before. I also am curious why that windmill is missing a block of wool? Am I overthinking this?

((There is nothing weird there.

This image shows the same windmill from another angle:

humans1wallpaper.jpg

))

Wow, then that is one creepy overhang...