A Wave Across The Void

Alan

I will enjoy fighting these Antagonists!

WHO'S WITH ME!?

I got it

{t ƒ ª £ º ñ.t: c. ø}
[t. £ eu: ç: º e ñ.ô, ñ.nü | ƒ 'ª t, u: O. Noh t,, NO £ n, º º d i'û t, u: O û, ª, e: º £ 'c'ññ. Noh]
[t, ü û, ª, ô "º £. Noh e, u. º. º. º" nd. ñ | O ƒ: n: nø. £ i. £ º t ª ê.ö, ]
[. û º. º d, ƒ 'ª, | t. £ eu: ç: º e ñ.ô,. ø.: n | u: tt º' ª ª 'u' ƒ º "or: £ øe ª, ñ.: n: nø "£ ª n,. £, ô. Noh" naked ic'ñ, £ 't, O,, ö c "ª ª, n £ º' ƒ t º.]
[º "ç ô ª c £ 'or, n º º, º º: º. nt, ñ. £ e: ñ | EU': i º n,. ª]
[t º. ª, £ 's, E: £ ª º "º Noah. Noh E: ƒ º.: i: nø º | £ ñ.nü: ñ, º u, ª]

((i think this is going to lead to the antagonists lore:P ))

((Or maybe the secret to Cinnamon Flavored custard. :P ))

Mage's Guild confirmed for antagonist.

Disconfirmed by GM and 3.0 Antagonist team.

Thudrin and Tamara come across an odd moss formation near the attunement pool in the Druids' Grove. Thudrin leans over, staring at it. Tamara immediately begins working on deciphering it as she takes a seat on the bench. Thudrin sits down as well, deciding to help out.

After countless hours of work and lots of pieces of parchment, they finally figure it out!

The first mathic age.
That which is He made many, for the void and the emptiness below the void were His to command.
They were dust and He was as a sunbeam, defining at last their shape.
As was before, that which is He made again, with the sorrow of sunlight remaining untreated and unwelcome to the deep currents of the sea.
Such directionless is anathema to Him, who is linear.
These are to be His triumphs and His failings, many times over.

((Jistuma and I finally decoded it! He did like 90% of the work, though... Well, yay! :D))

Man I wonder if this will tie into the Ruins in the Wilds, or the fact that Dragons seem abundant (The Ender One at the siege of Orc town, and Ice dragon skull thingy,) Also. Has anyone seen the picture with the windmill? The background picture? What is that on the mountains?

Nalro Grayhammer notices some odd carvings into the stone floor of the Artisan district while walking through Kal'Azgoth. Upon looking at the symbols he identifies it as some form of code. Immediately he goes to get some paper and coal and begins attempting to decode the message:

Ahe first mahic age:
Nhat whiQ is he made manyU for he void and he emptinerr below he void were his to command.
Nhey were dust and he war ar a runbeamU defining at lart heir 3ape.
Nar war beforeU hat whiQ ir he made againU wih he sorrow of sunlight remaining untreated and unwelcome to he deep currents of he rea.
NruQ directionlerrnerr ir anahema to himU who is linear.
Nhere are to be iir triumphs and iir failingrU many timer over.

((I know this is a bit late, but this is what I got so far. :/ The Capital letters are placeholders, the lowercase letters are the ones that are part of the message. Some letters aren't correct. I was going to fix those at the end. Just to avoid any confusion, I did not copy the answer. I was sending Zezimus updates of the code on TS with a few new letters/words decoded each time.))

Quite an interesting message if I do say so myself.

Well done on decoding it.

Man I wonder if this will tie into the Ruins in the Wilds, or the fact that Dragons seem abundant (The Ender One at the siege of Orc town, and Ice dragon skull thingy,) Also. Has anyone seen the picture with the windmill? The background picture? What is that on the mountains?

((This one..?

humans3wallpaper.jpg

))

Yes, what is that odd thing on the mountainside? I have never been there before. I also am curious why that windmill is missing a block of wool? Am I overthinking this? 

THREAD UPDATED:

RP Edit 1:

Unsuspectingly, while the denizens of Anthos work to understand the mystery of the message that had only recently been written by the various magic users across the lands, another wave sweeps across the region. Entering a similar state as before, mages and druids and shamans alike begin transcribing yet another message in the same code as the prior. Prepared this time, the onlookers prepare to decipher whatever comes from this ominous new message.

{t, º,c‘nô ñ.t:c .ø,}

[t, ƒª.c£:‘nº ‘ƒ t.£ ûe:ç :º e, .ª, d.ªª,ô ƒª‘ñ ,n£ªü]
[t, ‘t,ªº e.u, t,:ª ô,u:c,º ‘ƒ û.ª .nô ô:º“n:‘n| ô,ƒ:n:æ t,ñ .º ûe.£ t,ü .iû.üº e.u, d,,n| t, c.ª,£.§,ªº ‘ƒ t,:ª ƒ.£,]
[t,ü ê‘“£ .nô öi,.ô .nô ‘ƒƒ,ª t,:ª u‘:c,º £‘ t, e,.u,nº| d“£ t,ü .ª, .º t, ô,,ö c.u,º d,øø:æ ƒ‘ª º“ni:øe£]
[t, û.ü :º ê“£]