The Ravenhold Guards [RECRUITING]

djurreman

we arent accepting any new recruits for now, our numbers are good enough. i would also want to inform the ravenholdguards now have to look over alvendale. i also want the guards online alot, we need to be active nomore sweet djurreman, i want you to be more active or there will change some things. i talked to djurreman about this and he agrees with me.

that means these people:

Elessar_colonel_Of_The_Ravenhold_Guards

Alistair_The_Raven_Warrior

Thorodan_Kolanthel_The_Raven_Warrior

Spitter_The_Raven_Warrior

Eliolas_The_Raven_Warrior

Evrin_The_Raven_Warrior

Wesley_The_Raven_Warrior

Draketh_The_Raven_Archer

Mithrandir_The_Raven_Archer

Evendhil_The_Raven_Archer

Mili_The_Raven_Archer

terras_The_Raven_Archer

Eramil_The_Raven_Scout

Syn_Valkerye_Diplomat_Of_The_Ravenhold_Guards

Vogorn_Diplomat_Of_The_Ravenhold_Guards

Rhoshwen_Historian_Of_The_Ravenhold_Guards

Kamiera_Shadar_The_Raven_Recruit

this is all of you, i only see some people online once a while and then you log off after a short while. and the diplomats wont be an rank anymore, we are not a guild so we dont need any diplomats. we are a part of the wardens so they will handle the diplomatic isues.

that was all thank you

We are Recruiting again i kicked a lot of members out and we will need some new but you will have to proof your good enough to join the guards so you have to come online and contact me when your accepted

Application:

Minecraft name: Paragonwarrior

Roleplay name: Pikel Greenbeard

Race: Dwarf

Why do you want to join: I have abandoned the fight in the North returning back to the more peaceful South. I have taken up Mining as a profession and have heard about the mines of Ravenhold. I also have much experience being a former guard of Snowy Fields, Alstion Ranger and vigilante around the region of Alkazar.

Do you accept the rules: Aye they are all smart ones

Swordmanship level: 12

Axemastery level: 19

what rank do you choose: any that are available I have learned to be adaptable

Minecraft name: hullabaloony

Roleplay name: Puc

Race: Elf

Why do you want to join: i want to feel like i have a purpose in this land

Do you accept the rules: yes

Swordmanship level: 37 (im leveling to 40 in this level so i can use a dimond sword then im stopping)

Axemastery level: 0

Archery level: as soon as stats come out for this i will get to level 100 as fast as possible

what rank do you choose: either teir 2 archer (warrior untill stats for archery come out) or a teir 3 elite archer (warrior untill stats)

Application:

Minecraft name: Paragonwarrior

Roleplay name: Pikel Greenbeard

Race: Dwarf

Why do you want to join: I have abandoned the fight in the North returning back to the more peaceful South. I have taken up Mining as a profession and have heard about the mines of Ravenhold. I also have much experience being a former guard of Snowy Fields, Alstion Ranger and vigilante around the region of Alkazar.

Do you accept the rules: Aye they are all smart ones

Swordmanship level: 12

Axemastery level: 19

what rank do you choose: any that are available I have learned to be adaptable

im afraid i have to denie you your a dwarf you cant be in the elfen army

Minecraft name: hullabaloony

Roleplay name: Puc

Race: Elf

Why do you want to join: i want to feel like i have a purpose in this land

Do you accept the rules: yes

Swordmanship level: 37 (im leveling to 40 in this level so i can use a dimond sword then im stopping)

Axemastery level: 0

Archery level: as soon as stats come out for this i will get to level 100 as fast as possible

what rank do you choose: either teir 2 archer (warrior untill stats for archery come out) or a teir 3 elite archer (warrior untill stats)

Accepted, please contact me in-game so we can talk about your rank

hello my guards i just want to inform you that you can get an locked chest in our guildbase so if you want one just ask!

oh and only elfs can join the guards so no other races

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.