Sailors Wanted!

jtucker40

Across the message boards of men, dwarves, uruk, elves, and halflings is a large poster.  At the top, in large font next to a picture of a ship, read the words:

TsVIjjX.jpg

Adventure! Loot! The High Seas!

ALL POSITIONS FILLED

The privateering vessel The Snapdragon is recruiting seaman of all experiences and races!  As a privateering ship, The Snapdragon sells its services to the highest bidder, protecting harbors and pillaging merchant ships for whoever requires something done.  Currently under contract to House Silverblade, The Snapdragon is moored in the harbor off of Feldkirch, County Schattenburg.

The Snapdragon

l0HCdj0.png

-24 gun brig sloop

-Fastest ship on the seas

-Positions Available-

-Captain-

Faendal Al'adan

g16D6Y1.png

-First Mate: Onar Hammerbeard

-Lieutenant: Pelilasdir Elerel

-Midshipman: Erik Nyle

-Cook: Caddis Blayne

-Sailor: Iogan Wolfe

-Sailor: ((james2k))

-Sailor: Dr. Connor Hawkins

-Sailor: Victor

-Sailor: Adam

Payment is determined after a job has been completed, jobs totaling in anywhere from 1000 to 5000 minas total.

If you are interested for any of these positions, please leave a response.

NOTE: Many possibilities for promotions are available

*Young Iogan stares at the poster, not being able to read or write, he looks at the picture*

"I wander where tha' is?"

A small map appears beneath the original post, the location marked being just to the east of the Anthos Wilds docks, past a small village,

Adam stumbles across the poster. "Seem's like more than a decent enough pay."

Adam then writes his signature, along with. "Sign me up".

Victor writes a quick note which his later attaches to the original notice, "I would enjoy joining your crew as a sailor, contact me with a bird if you need sailors. ((Via forum or /t to Comradealecneav)) I used to serve as a bannerman so I am not foreign to hard work and battle."

Connor finds the poster, and immedialty sends his bird "I would be willing to be the medical officer, if you need one."

A new post appears beneath all of the new ones.

You are all welcome aboard the crew of The Snapdragon as sailors.  Please report to the docks at Feldkirch ((x: 742, z: -91)) to be briefed.  Thank you.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.