The Fallen [Revised 2.0]

Truthseeker83

[ Absolutely amazing  post by the way]

The Fallen would appeared scattered throughout all the lands, some in every nation.  Finding them won't be easy but not impossible.

Vallel herself awaits in a dark room as she writes her books only  a few know of her whereabouts even then not exactly where.  She sends a few letters out on occasion in the cover of night to her guild leaders to keep in contact with the outside world. 

Vallel sits in Lenfarthing, as she watches over Arzota's training.. her baby gently rubs against her smiling and the voices in her ears constantly nag her.  She realizes her life needs to change course and as she watches how fast Arzota has grown in her care she smiles inside knowing its time to move on. 

"Arzota I just can't do it anymore. I am pronouncing you the Fallen Flame. I'm giving it to you"

He places his hand on his forehead, shaking both lightly, not sure what to say.

"Thank you mistress"

The conversation continues but the point is made...

A written statement is then posted among the guild boards .

I Vallen Yuln am getting too old for this and leave the guild into Arzota's hands.. its fate now lies with him.  Treat him with the same respect you did me as he leads you from now on.  I will be in the shadows watching my children.. I still love you and feel free to come talk to me if you ever need to.  Your mother always  ~ Vallel

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.