The Fallen [Revised 2.0]

Truthseeker83

((I thought i couldn't apply without rp with you specificaly beforehand... So that's why i didn't write a full application :l  Anyhow, rp!))

Berdo frowns and decides not letting the woman have the last laugh, so he leaves the guild hall and comes back shortly after with a vial of ink and a proffesional writers quill he bought. He then steps towards the table and allows his damaged eye to focus on the letters.  He then takes the quill and starts writing.

MC User Name: Youdude

In Game Name: Berdo

Character's Location: ((IG))  At the moment im writing this, The fallen Guild hall.

Very Short Applciation to move into the Guild’s Town :http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/82111-the-courier-vaerhaven-30-member-list/?p=707506Character

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learend of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly):

(Backstory)

(Now the RP bit, written in first person!)

After all that i layed low for a while. Took up a sword, had lovely conversations with Sengor and became a mercenary for a while. But i soon got bored from that, it just wasn't my style to kill people just because of money.
I left the 
mercenaries and went searching for things to occupy me. By accident, i came across the Malinor library, where i started reading. I found it was calming to read and to all out research things, so i went to Salvus, trying to find a scholar i could work under. But as i went there i came across a golem. It was giant and part of it's face was missing. It was surrounded by whispers and it fascinated me. I started researching it, but during a bit of chisseling, it stood up, and lumbered towards the malinor library. It led me to a book in a language that was a strange mix, of orcish and old elvish. I strugeled to read it but with the help of a translationist called Titania i cracked the book. But it turned out it was only a book about herbs and such. Dissapointed i started looking for the golem again, only to find out it had been dissasembeled. But the golem helped me realise my passion in the arcane, So i went to find the Delvers. I joined the delvers and worked under them for quite a while, But when they invaded malinor, i left them. Craving knowledge i wandered around Salvus, not knowing what to do. My insanity started to get worse as weeks passed and it even went so far that i went and insulted a Khara. It almost killed me, twice and damaged my  only remaining eye so i have trouble focusing it on small or fast moving things. But i learned to live with it, and to use my ears. But by doing that i also learned many secrets. One day i was in the Salvus Bakery, chatting with Zane. But i heard something come from upstairs. A word i could not overhear. "Aenguls". I quickly appologised to Zane and sneaked upstairs. I saw Ford of the roses giving a black tome to a red haired woman, who turned out to be a fire mage. They talked about some ultimate evil and a demon child. I listened in and decided to follow them. I followed them to the mages guild and saw Polgrath again. He was not pleased and almost threw me off the cliff, but i managed to flee. I crept back up and listened in, But could not hear everything clearly due to the raging snowstorm outside and the howling the wind made. But i did hear the group was heading to Vaerhaven to Deal with the fallen. And that's how i heard about your guild. I came here, looking for the fallen, hoping for a few answers.  But then i talked to a few of the members and came to like the... Guild. 

Why do you wish to join this guild: Ooc i like the idea, and my character is a bit of a outcast so no other guild wants him. Ehh, and you know humans were pack animals so i want to be part of something. IC on the other hand is slightly out of curiosity and partly because what he heard Ford of the roses say about the guild.

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) :
Berdo's speciality is spying. He is also a very good swordsman but he does not like to fight too much.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style)

If fighting, berdo tens to focus on quickly killing his opponent. His stance can get a bit offensive at times, leaving him voulerable, if you can handle the attacks he's giving off in his offensive stance.  

What is your character Alignment?

Strongly Chaotic Neutral

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like):

I also have Teamspeak

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here)

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/86415-yoududes-villain-application-05/      (at the moment In progress)  

Berdo finishes writing and looks over it once more, pleased with his work. He then turns to leave the hall.

Gawin walks into the guild hall, he glances around to make sure no one is here. No one is. A smile forms upon his lips before he walks over to the table where the applications are. As he looks down at them, his smile slowly fades and turns to frown.

"Berdo."

He mutters to himself.

"Shame he did not listen to my advice."

He mutters. He slowly turns on his heels and starts to walk away.

Vallel was upstairs and heard footsteps.. she descended partially and heard Gawin's voice and paused listening.  She thinks quietly to herself what advise did he give.  She walks over to the application and picks it up reading it over.

*Ike had seen the board about the fallen and met Vallel and got burnt but still his curiosity gets hold of him*

MC User Name: MinecraftMIsh

In Game Name: Lucas Arkshan II or the Black Panther

Character's Location: ((IG)) ((JUst outside of Vaer'haven and Mages' Guild

Very Short Applciation to move into the Guild’s Town :http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/82111-the-courier-vaerhaven-30-member-list/?p=707506Character

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learend of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly):

Ike was born in Asulon. His father was a soldier and protected Arethor from harm. One day his father died and he was left alone with his mom and had no money. He later set out to adventure the world, he did not do much but made some friends. He met a man named Telinir, he tricked Ike into joining an evil Sorceress and eventuallly Ike left as the Sorceress disappeared. Betrayed, Ike joined the Salvian Shieldsto protect Salvus. He was later betrayed yet again and left outcast alone and hungry. He was later captured by the Shields for treason.

He was in a cell when a man in blue robes came inside and promised to let him out. The man lied and lit the cell aflame as Ike barely made it out with his life. He later stumbled across Vaer'haven and read about the Fallen. He had also seen the Mages' Guild and met Vallel. She burnt him alive and he was furious. His curiosity had brought him back to where he read about The Fallen. He currently is a notorious assassin and exiled from Salvus, he is "The Black Panther" and is helping Vallel

Why do you wish to join this guild: Companionship, and knowldedge

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) : *in small writing it says "Assassinations, Exploration and fighting."

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style) Ike fights with stealth and katanas striking fast like an assassasin

What is your character Alignment? Chaotic Neutral

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like): I have a skype. I will PM only if NEEDED. I do not use the call or video call.

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/79782-minecraftmish-2nd-va-44-refrences/ and for MA I hope to learn fire from Vallel ( I reffed Vallel's Teacher app so dont ask :P)

*reads about the guild

"I don't know why, but there is an uncertainty I feel around here...:

*slowly walks off

Gawin sighs softly as he folds the application and writes his name in big letters on the back.

Gawin Orman.

He places the application and walks off, unsure if this was the right thing to do and unsure if he will be able to work with these people once again although he does know one thing for sure. 

"The old me is back."

He says as he walks away.

MC User Name:

Greeno31

In Game Name:

Gawin Orman

Character's Location: ((IG)) 

Vaerhaven

Done.

Gawin Orman was born the son of Goliath Orman and Heliea Orman. Gawin was born in Mailnor. His mother, Heliea, was a ***** in the local brothel. He was then second child of Goliath the first being his older brother, Damian. He was raised in his father’s village of Goldenfields. He lived with his father, uncle Valzar and his siblings. His mother would visit anytime she had time off from working in the brothel.

During his childhood he was a quiet boy, often just looking at the men whom went through his father’s village. He admired his father and the way he would always somehow gain the minas to get him and his siblings what they wanted. Little did he know at this point that his father was committing villainous deeds to gain said mina.

Once he had reached his teacher years he became a lot more curious to the world around him. Rather than watching the people pass the village he would speak with them. Ask them of their storys and adventures. During the night he would sneak out of his hut and venture into various different towns, just to explore and learn more of the land. One day when he was out with his father in Arethor he saw his father steal an apple for himself. Gawin watched this very carefully, he saw how his father did not care for the people he affected. Gawin believed it was a victimless crime as no one had said anything. Thus Gawin started to take small items from other people, ranging from a few mina to some food.

During his mid-teens his life started to become a bit harder. His father was not able to supply the mina needed for them to be supported. Something had changed with his father, he was not the man he once was. He seemed to be more physical than he normally was. With the lack of basic food for his family it forced Gawin to begin to step up his stealing, he was now often steal many loafs of bread, just to support his siblings. At this stage Gawin was unknowing of his father craving for blood. Although Gawin did find out, although perhaps not in the best way possible. As Gawin was once night sneaking out of his hut to go to Arethor, he heard some loud banging from his fathers hut. Being the curious boy he is he walked over and looked in the window although he saw something, that he was not meant to see. His father, the man who he looked up too, was drinking his mother’s blood. She lied dead on the ground. His father did not notice Gawin looking through the window although he certainly noticed him.

Ever since that day Gawin has started to hate his father, seeing him as the devil whom killed his much loved mother. Over time he started to grow a temper, often hitting those he loved such as his smaller siblings. He grew more and more violent from these sites. Every time he closed his eyes all he could see was the site of his father drinking his mother’s blood.

Gawin stayed in Goldefields for two more seeds before he decided to leave his family. He moved far away to lands outside of Asulon. He wanted to learn more and earn more knowledge to remove him from his violent ways. Over his few seeds away he started to become less violent although he knew that if he were to go back to Asulon it they would reappear.

During his time away he learned self-control of the anger problems. He learned how to respect people. He gathered great knowledge from the vast amount of books he did over the nine seeds. He trained in hand to hand combat.

Gawin had heard word of the Orman’s rejoining, or regrouping as some might say. He could not help himself but to return. He wanted to see his family once more, the people who he loved dearly not including his father of course. When he first stepped off the boat on Kalos, he was not greeted with a good site. His older brother Damien who was meant to be greeting him was being attacked by a high elf. Gawin was not pleased by this and he shouted at the elf but the elf merely turned to Gawin and charged at him with his dagger. Gawin took out his dagger and swiftly sidestepped the elf and stuck out his arm to clothsline the elf. The elf fell flat on the ground and Gawin quickly lied upon him with his dagger pointing at his throat. Gawin looked deeply into his eyes and saw the fear in them. Gawin grinned when he noticed this and he pierced his throat with the dagger, blood slowly dripped from his neck, Gawin looking into his eyes, he pushed the dagger through his neck and chuckled as he saw all the elf slowly die on front of him. Gawin enjoyed the killing and he wanted to feel that feeling once more, where someones life is there, in your hands. Gawin now craves that feeling.

Before long Gawin was face to face with his father once more. Gawin was pleased to see him on one hand although on the other he had still not forgiven him, they walked to each other and gave a firm handshake although they both held on for longer than normal, Gawin whispered something.

“I am here for the family, not you. Although make no mistake if you mistreat us, lie to us, or betray us once more, I shall not hesitate to kill you.”

With them words the two agreed to leave their problems behind them and rebuild their family into the once great family it was. At any cost necessary. Although even though Gawin agreed he would never forget what he did.

Over the next seed or two, Gawin worked closely with his father to gain some land. They worked for hours on end between training and building before his father somehow disappeared. No one had seen him in quite some time. Gawin went to old Mailnor as his father was talking of raiding there. When he got there he was greeted by many signs with “The Fallen” wrote on them. He walked in to be greeted by their leader, a stunning high elf named Vallel. They talked for quite some time. About the purpose of the fallen. Who they were. They spoke of many things before they offered him in, he thought for quite some time about this although soon after he agreed to join.

Gawin has been serving “The Fallen” for over a year now and has sworn loyalty to the leader Vallel. His hunger for killing people has grown as his time has been spent with them. They kill and torture people everyday and each day Gawin just wants to join in. He is starting to develop feelings for the leader too. He believes that she is too.
 ( Not going to write the rest as you know what happens :P ))

Why do you wish to join this guild:

I wish to rejoin the guild so that I can once again prove my worth. So that I can live up to my name and so that I can keep up to my oath and serve under Vallel once again.

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) :

I have some skill with a sword and I am of course training in the art of conjurations although from what people have told me, I have a gift with words. Words that can be used to confuse, and control other people.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style)

My sword is my best weapon as of now although this is due to change when I progress further in the art of Conjuration. 

What is your character Alignment?

Chaotic Evil 

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like):

Always on teamspeak, and you have my skype.

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here)

Gawin Orman's first VA. Accepted for 1a,2a,2b,2c and 4a.

Gawin Orman's first mini VA. Accepted for 1b.

Gawin Orman's minor VA. Accepted for 3b and 4b.

Gawin Orman's second mini VA. Accepted for 3a. Updated 2a. Denied for 1c.

I have no accepted MAs although I do have one currently in progress. Which would be Gawin Orman's. He is learning conjuration
and is thought by Goliath.

*Ike unslings his bow aiming down towards Vaer'haven searching someone, memories coming to him of the Sorceress, and The Rebellion. He raises his bow jumping down off the roof "Soon" he mumbles

MC User Name: Xastanga

In Game Name: Dante Drake

Character's Location: Vaerhaven

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learend of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly): Dante Drake started training with his father in martial prowess, and his mothers herbalism at the age of 12, after his parents murdered his childhood lover at the age of 15 they began to travel, Dante was unaware of this untill the age of 25 when he discovered a keepsake he had given her in his mothers bag. After a breif visit in a town Dante murdered his parents while useing bandits as a distraction, he later payed the bandits for their trouble. The betrayed him, nearly killing him, he escaped into the woods and passed out due to blood loss. he awoke the next morning inside a blacksmiths house who found and saved him from death by bleedout. over the course of about 50 years the blacksmith taught the basics of blacksmithing to Dante. After such time Dante said his fairwells and left, he later found himself in Crestfall after about another 10 years of travel on the open road.Now at the age of 85 he became a gaurd in the town after befreinding Jiraiah Amador, the 'ruler' that treated everyone as equals. fastforward a breif 5 years in time and Dante has a child with a adopted princess Seria ((forgot last name)) Who soon after birth left him to raise their child. A dwarf later started harrasing the townsfolk for the 20th time, when confronted peacefuly by Dante he drew his weapon and tried to kill a female bystander, Dante saved her. After a brutal battle with the dwarf, Dante was nearly dead, had lost a eye and was rapidly fadeing. Happily knowing that he saved someone and ended the dwarf forever (permakill agreement between us). He woke up later in a tavern bed, badly hurt, but stable. Fastforward to the island after the crisis. Dante settles down in a compound owned by his freind, who is now his daughters' husband. Dante felt at peace for once in his life, he felt safe. Later he has another daughter with Luna, a half high-elf, half human. They all lived together for quite some time, then were forced to leave again. Enter Anthos, Dante and his family move to Malinor, Scarlet (his first daughter) and his grandson did not go to Malinor. After a short time in the new Malinor, Dante goes on a hunting trip and became criticaly wounded when fighting the monsters of the night. He later returns to learn that Luna has left him, and vanished, and that his daughter Kiriana Drake is dead. Sorrow compels him to leave and travel, after a short time and a short visit from a cousin, he finds himself in Vaerhaven where he remains for some time. After one of his cousins starts makeing a scene in the square Dante meets Vierna on a roof, where they quickly become freinds. After a short itme Dante learns about The Fallen through Arzota and Vallel on a short travel to 'Recruit a shaman'. Another short jump in time Dante asks Vierna if she's apart, she is and he asks how to join. She procedes to hand him the form and says to 'Read and think about it'. *Present time* Hands the Paper back with another. Vierna: Takes both the papers "That was fast..."

Why do you wish to join this guild: To help in any way I can, but also to have a family that will never leave me.

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) : High Degree of Stealth and Silence

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style) Throwing knives, Hand to Hand/Weapon Combat (Tae Kwon Do)

What is your character Alignment? Chaotic Neutral

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like): Skype

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here) VA 2A, 2B, 3B (Debateing 4A, and 4B)

Vallel sits down in the guild hall, what's left of it...  "Good bye"  she says silently as she leaves a letter on the table.

"Dear children,

"Your mother will be leaving you for awhile, I hope my teachings have helped you and that you'll grow closer together even with my departure.  I am putting the council in charge they can nominate a replacement if they wish or do whatever.  Listen to them they will guide you now.  My presence will only cause turmoil in this place, you won't find me or even know who I am so don't follow me.  Those that do may visit.  Good-bye children.  I love you."

Your Queen
Vallel

*Ike sees this*

"Dang, dont leave."

*Ike sits again having no real purpose*

[ipod]

Meren walks into the guild hall feeling calm she looks at the person sitting down and frowns never having seen him before she goes to the note on the table and reads it her hand shaking the further down the page she reads, once she has finished reading the note she slowly puts the note back down and releases a long shallow sigh "****!" She curses forgetting about the other person in the room, she shakes her head a few times before just leaning forward on the bench not sure what to do now.

Cicero DeHaine slowly enters the Fallen Guild hall, stopping and turning to read the notes posted on the wall. After he reads them, a small smile appears on his face, a rare occurrence. He turns and steps further into the hall, wondering aloud to himself: "I wonder if I can join..."

Cally wonders around to the guild hall and smiles at the person who came.  She looks around and notices a few people there , she blushes and runs her fingers through her dark crimson hair... "Uhh.. What is this place" she says quietly looking in Awe at the huge Guardian Statues protecting the entrance. 

Cicero casts a sideways glance at the woman.

"Just the place I've been looking for all of this time..."

((Question: I'm planning on applying soon. How long would you recommend my bio be? I can go REALLY in depth if needed, but I can also write 2-3 paragraphs. Are there any estimates?))

Pretends to be startled "Ohhh , well nice to meet you. Do you know where you are?"  

((Minimum 2 paragraphs to explain why you think you should join the fallen using your bio..  ))

((Also we are adding several new members and a few old members back soon ))