The Fallen [Revised 2.0]

Truthseeker83

The guild hall in Vaerhaven seems to be covered in rocks.. the entrance is now gone and appears to be empty.  Anyone seeking their old home will be greeted by a cold and empty floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand the guild members know where the new guild hall is and will begin meeting their in secret.

Ike returns hoping to see someone

He leaves a note in an envelope

"Mistress Job is done, what next?"

*a boy, in running clothes, arrives at the Guild Hall. He drops a poster on the ground in the hall and leaves to tell the applicant of the delivery*

MC User Name:

ryanheff74

In Game Name:

Full Name: Nobody

Nick name: Bod

Character's Location: ((IG))

Usually Salvus but I taint own a home yet

Bio (as detailed as possible and must include how you learend of the fallen and went about requesting to join icly):

Bod has no memory of his parents whatsoever. He was raised in an orphanage until age 5. He wasn't liked there but he managed to get by, but the hard lashings that the orphanage owner gave him molded him into a tough child. He stole bread and water from the kitchen when not supposed too and even snuck out at night to look at the stars. At the age of five the orphanage burned to the ground, no doubt by the owner who hated her job. Bod roamed the countryside for a bit and ended up following a horse and cart to Salvus. In Salvus he stole books, coins, and food. His only way to knowledge was eavesdropping and reading, about the only thing he had been taught at the orphanage. After living in the graveyard, under a bridge, and on the rooftops n opportunity rose for a potential safe haven. The burned down house! Soon enough the house was reconstructed after Bod had dodged guards who tried to remove him. Now Bod is cared for by nobody, but occasionally fed and looked after by the tavern outside of Salvus. One day somebody recognized him as his father. His hopes that his father was an adventurer were crushed because his father was really a careless drunk who left his mother. His mother became depressed and gave her unnamed child to an orphanage where he earned the name Nobody.

Bod was stumbling down the road and dodged a horse charging by him. He grabbed his slingshot and let a rock slam into the rider's head knocking him off the horse. Bod sprinted into the forest and came upon a dropped poster that had a purple flame on it. He tore off the application and stuffed it in his pocket.

Bod sat on the cathedral tower in Salvus. He took out a piece of charcoal and filled the application out. He slid down the tower and found his courier friend. He convinced the boy to find The Fallen Guild Hall.

Why do you wish to join this guild:

I have been an orphan on a street since 5, in my 12th year I became smith but preferred the way of a thie and left my mentor. Now 13 I wish to e contacted by the Thieves Guild but long for a family to apply my skills to while I wait or even find a family I wish not to leave.

Your Specialty (IE: Personal skills or abilites) :

Thievery, stealth, and my wooden club.

Your Combat Focus (skill focus and write your style) If force into open combat I will hold a wooden club in one had and my dagger in the other. I consider myself a Rogue, I do not like to be forced into combat and prefer moving like a wraith around possible enemies.

What is your character Alignment?

Chaotic Neutral

Skype and teamspeak? (Just PM the guild leader with this info if you like): N/A

Any VA's or MA's you have (please leave a link here)

Pending:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/88665-bods-1st-va-1b-and-4a-ready-for-review-44/page-2#entry783739

Accepted:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85644-bods-minor-va/?fromsearch=1

((P.S I joined In game))

((Can I join officialy Arzota? I was never initiated, Kalameet magiced me to death))

[[updated Main Post and lore.. More changes coming later.]]

Vallel arrives at the guild house after leaving Mailnor... she prepares a message and leaves it for the guild to see.

"Brothers, sisters, and children.  We have been shunned, and accused of crimes that are false by the serpent himself Kalenz.  With his silver tongue he has framed me and others in our guild and has not only Mailnor hunting us down but Oren as well.  Those that wish to stand up and fight along with me, please send me a bird (PM on the forum) .  I tried laying low but after hearing reports of friends, and loved ones being attacked in broad daylight I can no longer sit by idly.  They wanted this war.. we shall let them have it.  I require all who are able to stand with me, stand for our rights, our freedom and most importantly against those who persecute us .  The Mali'aheral.  For they are to blame for this.  No other... for if they didn't prod the Elven and Human governments into doing this we would still have our freedom.   I declare war upon them, I want the world to see the truth behind their masks.  They will be exposed for who they really are... A meeting will take place later... I hope all can attend. 

Signed

Mother

Gawin grunts softly after reading this letter. Knowing the fate of the Fallen since they declared war on Oren. He moves towards his desk before starting to write a note to be sent to Vallel.

"**** you, I've followed you for too long and I shall not follow you to my death!

-Your loving friend,

Gawin Orman"

Gawin smiles and nods after writing the messy note, he seals it with some wax before sending it off too Vallel. A wide smile on his face now knowing he is free from the Fallen.

*leaves a note in the guild hall*

"I am gone... Found a new family"

A note is layed out, the writing neat and is signed Kalameet. A symbol of a spider lays at the bottom of the note.

"I've no regrets of the making of this note, and I've no regrets of what I'm about to speak of. I am departing from The Family, for it has been an absolute waist of Thine time, and energy. You sought to make Thineself feel welcomed, but all the while I still felt shunned; you've broken your promise of welcoming arms, so thus I announce The Fallen as a pathetic gang of thieves, and petty murderers."

"May the Broodmother guide you, Vallel."

Kalameet is never seen again in the halls of The Fallen.

((Am I safe in saying that the signs/idunnowats with all the info about the guild are simply pinned around anthos?))

((Am I safe in saying that the signs/idunnowats with all the info about the guild are simply pinned around anthos?))

This is the only thing we would post around Anthos.. the rest is guild knowledge only!!!

From the ashes we will rise

From the shadows we will come

Our flames will burn those who stand against us

Our fires will heal those who stand with us.

We are The Fallen

rEeCVGI.png

Who are The Fallen?

The Fallen are a group of like minded people, outcast from society for any number of reasons. Our goals are many, and constantly shifting, but the need for political change is always present, as for more physical means of operating against groups who wish to see us dead. We are not just another guild, we are a friends and family who work as a whole, spreading our ideals throughout the nations , and opposing all who stomp down the defenseless.

This is the only thing we would post around Anthos.. the rest is guild knowledge only!!!

From the ashes we will rise

From the shadows we will come

Our flames will burn those who stand against us

Our fires will heal those who stand with us.

We are The Fallen

rEeCVGI.png

Who are The Fallen?

The Fallen are a group of like minded people, outcast from society for any number of reasons. Our goals are many, and constantly shifting, but the need for political change is always present, as for more physical means of operating against groups who wish to see us dead. We are not just another guild, we are a friends and family who work as a whole, spreading our ideals throughout the nations , and opposing all who stomp down the defenseless.

((Okay, thankies.))

Razani is an alert minded man, and t'was thanks to his surprisingly sharp eyes that he made out this peculiar little paper pinned among so many others upon the noticeboard of Adresi. Then again, it might have simply been the little flame drawn upon it, he liked fire. 

Nevertheless, he was quick to tear the parchment from the board, walking off with it rolled tightly in his hand. After a couple minutes of brisk walking he arrives at one of the many Inns in the vast city. He seats himself in a far corner and unrolls the paper, reading it carefully, his calloused fingers running along the edges of it distractedly.

"Fallen.....How interesting.." He murmurs to himself in a low voice, his eyes moving from the little recruitment post towards the stunning view of the bay he could see from out of the window. He stayed like this for a few moments, trying hard to remember where he had heard of this group before. Then, his eyes brightened with recognition.

"Ah yes, of course...Vallel'Yuln.."

He remembered the wanted sign he had seen upon his last visit to the green lands of Malinor. He had payed little attention to the small addendum which had been added to the poster, but he remembered it well enough. It spoke of the Fallen following this mysterious person, and it listed names. He would have to return to Malinor and hope that the sign was still up. Razani was most interested in finding out more about these people, especially their leader.

After but a short stay at the Inn, spending only one night in it's adequate comfort, he was on the road again. He hefted his pack and headed out of the majestic gates of Adresi.

In the end, the land was much like the sea. You had to read the "signs" to find what you were looking for.

He'd find them sooner or later.