Rangers Of Al'ildic

Snake Plissken

z1VZCM4.png

Formation:

During the First Ildonian Age of the Adunia, Lord Braen Elendil came to the decision that the people of the Adunia needed a new military system, once that had to be effective and structured. Braen called upon his older brother Cirimas, and asked him to do exactly this. Cirimas gathered several of his most trusted Adunian warriors, and whilst most of their identities have been lost to ages, it is known that one man was Ahrium Owl another was a member of the Loyola Clan. The men created a tradition that would last throughout the Adunia for ages to come; the Adunian Rangers of Al’Ildic. The Adunian Rangers spent centuries guarding the Province of Al’Ildic, serving under many different Ranger Captains and Adunian Lords. They served as the most elite Adunian warriors in the Great War, and continued to fight for their people until Ildon fell in the Undead Siege. The Adunian Rangers lived in Fort Arendor, which was a castle built into the base of the hill upon which the Adunian Palace stood. In recent years the Adunian Rangers have merged old members of the Phoenix Rangers and the Rangers of the Forest into their ranks. The sigil of the Adunian Rangers is a grey cloak with two swords crossed over it. The group is now known either as the Adunian Rangers or the Rangers of Al’Ildic. Few choose to call them the Adunian Rangers of Al’Ildic due to the fact that is is a mouthful to say.

Ranks:

-Ranger Captain-

The Ranger Captain is the supreme commander of the Rangers. He answers to no one other than the High Marshal, Council of Thanes and Adunian Lord. His orders are to be followed without fault.

-Ranger Veteran-

Ranger Veterans are retired members of the Order. They no longer do any tasks directly for the Adunian Rangers, but they stay true to Ranger values and keep their loyalty to the Order. The Ranger Veteran title is only given to those who have made a substantial commitment to the Order and do not stray away after retirement.

-First Ranger-

The First Ranger is the Ranger Captain's right-hand-man. When the Ranger Captain is not present, the First Ranger will take control of the Order. The First Ranger usually oversees and participates in the most important tasks the Rangers are given.

-Ranger Drillmaster-

The Ranger Drillmasters are the trainers of the  less experienced Rangers. Each Drillmaster trains the Initiates and Conscripts in their own specific field. The maximum amount of Drillmasters allowed is four.

-Ranger Elite-

The Ranger Elites are the most experienced warriors in the Order. They are sent on the Order's most important assignments and inspire the younger members to one day be as they are.

-Ranger-

The Ranger is the base rank of the Adunian Rangers. They are highly trained and experienced in the ways of a Ranger and are the lowest rank to posses full-fledged membership.

-Ranger Initiate-

The Ranger Initiates are the more advanced trainees of the Order. They are decent warriors but not yet as elite as a proper Ranger should be. They are trained by the Drillmasters just as the Conscripts are, though their training is more advanced and focuses in different areas.

-Ranger Conscript-

The Conscripts are the lowest rank of the Adunian Rangers. They usually poses no former experience, and if they do it is extremely limited. They are trained by the Ranger Drillmasters on a daily basis.

Uniform:

Whilst the Adunian Rangers had no official uniform, they all stuck to a certain dress code. An Adunian Ranger would wear a thick coat, leather gloves, leather boots, a belt and underclothes of their choice. Whilst those were the essentials, a sash, a cloak, shoulder guards and wrist guards were also common. All the clothes would be of brown, green, black or grey colours. In recent times a small tweak has been made to this original tradition. Due to the Rangers now interacting with more organisations than they did in the Old Province, a stand issue cloak is given to every Ranger upon joining. The cloak is used to distinguish Adunian Rangers from ordinary citizens and Rangers of other orders, though the individual undergarments and added armour from the Old Uniform Code are still worn beneath.

The Ranger Cloak:
mvQ6uyM.png

Rules:

1. Do not harm or steal from a fellow Ranger.

2. Follow orders from those of higher rank.

3. As a Ranger, you represent the Order with your actions. Do not diminish it’s reputation.

Joining:

To join the rangers, fill out the below application and send it to either the Ranger Captain, the First Ranger or one of the Ranger Drillmasters. [Post below on this thread]

Application

Name:

Race:

Skill in fighting:

Weapon you have and wish to train in:

Previous guild or military experience:

Criminal record:

OOC Application

Mc name:

Skype name:

Short Character Bio:

Accepted Villain Applications:

Hours you are online each day:

Roster:

Name: Lawrence Storm-Arrow.

Race: Human.

Skill in fighting:  Strong, tough, loyal warrior.

Weapon you have and wish to train in:  Duel wield daggers.

Previous guild or military experience: Footman for the Chapter Of The Lion.

Criminal record: None known.

OOC Application

Mc name: Grouchybadger

Skype name: lawrencemillington

Short Character Bio: A large, broad chested man with an iron heart and a skill in combat. Light on his feet with a history of spending his early years surviving in the wilds as a loan wolf. He developed a skill for hunting/tracking game across land and surviving by himself. With few friends or family he lives by himself selling what he hunts avoiding civilization.

Accepted Villain Applications: None as of yet, reasonably new character.

Hours you are online each day: 2-4 hours a day, varying.

Name: Lawrence Storm-Arrow.

Race: Human.

Skill in fighting:  Strong, tough, loyal warrior.

Weapon you have and wish to train in:  Duel wield daggers.

Previous guild or military experience: Footman for the Chapter Of The Lion.

Criminal record: None known.

OOC Application

Mc name: Grouchybadger

Skype name: lawrencemillington

Short Character Bio: A large, broad chested man with an iron heart and a skill in combat. Light on his feet with a history of spending his early years surviving in the wilds as a loan wolf. He developed a skill for hunting/tracking game across land and surviving by himself. With few friends or family he lives by himself selling what he hunts avoiding civilization.

Accepted Villain Applications: None as of yet, reasonably new character.

Hours you are online each day: 2-4 hours a day, varying.

(Your character seems to be a Lone Wolf by the bio but we are far from Lone Wolves we are , for the comparison of Wolves, a Pack we work together we, fight together we are One. If you can follow this then I will accept you)

-ACCEPTED- 

Welcome to the Adunian Rangers  

Name:
James Richard

Race:
Human

Skill in fighting:
Lond ranged archery, dagger and tomahawk throwing and speed.

Weapon you have and wish to train in:
Tomahawk and bow

Previous guild or military experience:
None yet.

Criminal record:
None yet.

OOC Application

Mc name:
TGWC

Skype name:
(( I'd rather PM it to you ))

Short Character Bio:
James' city in which he lived was destroyed my a dangerous group of men.
Only one of them survived, James underwent 8 years of training
until he finally found the last remaining man and followed him to Anthos.
Luke (his brother) told James of his friends within Anthos and who he should trust.
James now hopes to be accepted into the rangers.

Accepted Villain Applications: 
None

Weekdays w/school-
4pm GMT- 8pmGMT
Weekdays without w/o school-
8am GMT- 9pm GMT
Weekends are the same as weekdays w/o school.
(Note: These times may change )

Application

Name: Luke Richard

Race: Human

Skill in fighting: Fist fights, crossbow and sword.

Weapon you have and wish to train in: Crossbow, sword and tomahawk.

Previous guild or military experience: Ex-ranger and ex-shield

Criminal record: None that I know of.

OOC Application

Mc name: TGWC

Skype name: ( You have me )

Short Character Bio:
Luke came to Anthos in search of his brothers killers. He came across Caln whilst hunting orcs
that were invading Salvus. Shortly after this Caln invited Luke to the rangers which Luke
eventually joined. After a few disagreements Luke left the Rangers but no seeks to join once
again after his long time away from Anthos he has learnt respect and honour.

Accepted Villain Applications: None yet.

I am on and off depending on whats happening but usually
around 5-6 hours maybe even longer.

Name: Krave

Race: Dwarf

Skill in fighting: Archery is my main skill.

Weapon you have and wish to train in: I would like to use my bow.

Previous guild or military experience: I was a Legion before hand, I guess I call that a little experience..

Criminal record: None Of Yet.

OOC Application

Mc name: ItsKalas

Skype name: ItsKalas

Short Character Bio: Right when Krave was born, his Father knew he was going to be a great Archer, he could see it through his brown glossy eyes... Krave took his time out of everyday, building and maybe sometimes; he'l practice at the archery range with his Father Thorik. Krave has went through a lot recently; Ageis was his home, where he grew up also Asulon was too and now he needs to get used to where he is now... When he reached his 150th Birthday, he didn't communicate with his Father for a while, until he got the past out of is head, and then he could start again.

Accepted Villain Applications: None Of Yet

Hours you are online each day: Weekends are all day GMT. And weekdays are from 3.00 to 10? GMT

Name: Krave

Race: Dwarf

Skill in fighting: Archery is my main skill.

Weapon you have and wish to train in: I would like to use my bow.

Previous guild or military experience: I was a Legion before hand, I guess I call that a little experience..

Criminal record: None Of Yet.

OOC Application

Mc name: ItsKalas

Skype name: ItsKalas

Short Character Bio: Right when Krave was born, his Father knew he was going to be a great Archer, he could see it through his brown glossy eyes... Krave took his time out of everyday, building and maybe sometimes; he'l practice at the archery range with his Father Thorik. Krave has went through a lot recently; Ageis was his home, where he grew up also Asulon was too and now he needs to get used to where he is now... When he reached his 150th Birthday, he didn't communicate with his Father for a while, until he got the past out of is head, and then he could start again.

Accepted Villain Applications: None Of Yet

Hours you are online each day: Weekends are all day GMT. And weekdays are from 3.00 to 10? GMT

Accepted

Application

Name: Wil

Race:Human

Skill in fighting: With a dagger,  can use bow, not well though

Weapon you have and wish to train in: Bow, and further with a Dagger

Previous guild or military experience: No

Criminal record: No

OOC Application

Mc name: Sandbuilder952

Skype name: william.lawson9523

Short Character Bio:
Wil is an orphan, found by a farmer, and was brought up on a farm, practised sometimes with a bow, but was better with a dagger, 
Is generally nice to all, but doesn't speak much, he is 6 foot, and is fit in body status.  He left the farm at 18, and has travelled
a while but decided to join up the Rangers of Alidic after hearing about them by word.

Accepted Villain Applications: No

Hours you are online each day: 3-5

((I'm going to have to withdraw this app, sorry for any inconveniences that I may of made, I hope you continue to grow this group

[Weeberlore has taken over as the new Adunian Ranger Captain (I think this is reform six now...? :P). The new roster, controlled by him, has been added to the thread]