Chain of Command

King of Salvus

Lord Commander

Commander

Officer

Armsman

Valet

Knights of Salvus

The Knights of Salvus are the one who hold the gentry titles and its rights within the kingdom. All Salvus knights are part of the Shields of Salvus and have some sort of high officer rank within them. Usually only the best of the best of the shields. The Knights normal duties along with any shield duty they may have is protecting the Royal family at all cost and advising the Lord Commander of the Shields.

Authority in Salvus

The Salvus Shields have the Highest Authority.  To avoid confusion in war times no other military force outranks them within the borders of Salvus.  Granted by the imperial family and his eminence King James Hightower the II.  They may control all their own bannermen that work for the Hightowers.

In Kingston they have Authority over anyone,  if it be knight or lord. They may not arrest any knight or lord though as only Sheriffs or shields with warrants may do so. The only few times a shield can be ordered by one outside Salvus if tis under the High Sheriffs warrants, the Emperor’s orders, Or the order of the Grand marshal in times of war.

Joining the Shield

To join the Shield the shield it is instructed and preferred that you seek us out in Kingston, Officers stand ready to talk and interview you about your inquiry to join the Shield.  If a problem arises in your search for us then a letter may be sent to us with a few minor questions to get a understanding of who you are, if we like you we may bring you in for a couple of questions.

How to join

Application

MC name :

RP name :

Reason for joining?

Weapon of choice?

Are you a citizen of Oren?

Do you have a criminal record?

OOC: Skype name?

((Looks great, a good start to the new system.))

MC name : MinecraftMish

RP name : Perseus Griffin

Reason for joining? I want to help protect Salvus and the family.

Weapon of choice? Sword and Shield, with bow.

Are you a citizen of Oren? Aye

Do you have a criminal record? Nae

OOC: Skype name? (Will post if needed)

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.  Nobles gather, and now my defense begins. It shall not end until my death.  I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword of Salvus.  I am the watcher on the walls.  I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Shields of Salvus, for this day and all the days to come.

-Unknown

- Snip -

Commander Vectis would read over the new application with interest, bobbing his head as he looked it over. Sliding the paper to the side of his desk, he would take a fresh piece of parchment, setting it where the application had been. Shifting his eyes over to his quill, he lifts it from it's place, dipping it in an inkwell. By the flicker of candlelight, Vectis writes the following, sending it by bird to return it to the applicant. 

"Your application to the Shield of Salvus has been thoroughly reviewed and is accepted. Please report to the Kingston keep for initiation and training.

- Cdr Vectis Vekon"

*Percy reads that and walks for the Keep.

Uses my last few minas to buy some parchment, Ink and a quill to write this letter to the reputable knights known as the shields. I hastily scribble down this application to send to them in the stronghold of the shields.

Application

MC name : Googlesearch

RP name : Sonn Ander

Reason for joining?

I am new in the Empire of Oren and I am young and fit  so I need a job and I feel being a farmer would be a waste when I can learn to be one of the greatest warrior in all Salvus!

Weapon of choice? Well I have yet to use a weapon but I am eager to learn anything that you can teach.

Are you a citizen of Oren? (I am new so I don't know if I am automatically a citizen? So I will just say yes?) Yes

Do you have a criminal record?No

OOC: Skype name? callum.anderson37

- Snip -

Vectis sits at the infirmary desk, dabbing his quill into an inkwell as he reads over the submission. Taking a new parchment, he writes the following:

"Your application has been reviewed and is accepted. Please report to the keep in Kingston, Salvus for initiation and training.

-Cmdr Vectis Vekon"

Application

MC name : Snooper44

RP name : David Campos

Reason for joining? Ever since I was a young boy I hoped to use my sword skills for more then just practice or simple self defense. I have wished to use it in a military organization for the better of the Empire of Oren.

Weapon of choice? A sword

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes

Do you have a criminal record? No

OOC: Skype name? snooper1999

Application

MC name : sgtdannyman

RP name : Adonis Forbagin

Reason for joining?: I want to follow the footsteps of my father who was once a Knight. I want to protect the Holy Oren Empire from all enemies and help keep all of its citizens safe. I shall fight for the Holy Oren Empire and obey all duties that are given to me. As my Father once said "Ye will one day be a true hero..." I think joining the Shields is my chance to become one. So Ser Uthor I ask ye to take my Application in consideration

Weapon of choice?: The Long Sword for it is the weapon I am most comfortable with

Are you a citizen of Oren?: Yes I am I will soon purchase a Home in Ager and used to Work as a BannerMan

Do you have a criminal record?: Nay

OOC: Skype name? Sgtdannyman

*Rikard reads the poster and promptly heads towards the Keep.*

MC name :

Leland22

RP name :

Grimloth

Reason for joining?

I seek to defend Salvus from bandits.

Weapon of choice?

A good sword or a crossbow

Are you a citizen of Oren?

Not yet. No un 'as pointed me to w'ere to register.

Do you have a criminal record?

Nay

OOC: Skype name?

Leland2222

*Slowly reads over the application*

"I suggest headin' to Salvus and talking to a shield present at the keep. They should direct ye to a officer who can train ye."

((Look at all the fresh mea- recruits :D))