The Nieric Order

OOC:

MC Name: Roguenk

Time-Zone: Central standard

How much time can you be online per day?: A lot

How long have you been playing on the server?: 4 days now

What past guilds have you been apart of?: White roses, Blackmonts, wanna play a good guy for once

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Nope

How would you describe yourself?: A person who prefers not to be noticed, can hold a leadership role if it stands from the shadows or is unknown

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Roguenk

Do you have a VA?: No

IC:

Name: Tobias Eaton

Race: High Elf

Past Experience: I don't have much experience, just dealing with racism between the humans and elves. I have been beaten up and tortured for my race.

What are your skills?: Knowledge, I am not to good with fighting but I am always figuring out strategies to achieve my goal.

What weapon do you prefer?: The mind, playing tricks on the mind and tearing my enemy without lifting a finger.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To fight the racism and sexism of Anthos.

What is your personality like?: I am a person who always seeks to help, not destroy. I would prefer myself be harmed then another. Saying this, I am also a man who won't fight back until it is needed.

What are some strengths of yours?: Figuring things out, seeing the flaws and fullness of my surroundings. Learning my enemies and taking them to their weakness.

What makes you different from others?: I am not a fighter, but a simple elf who seeks knowledge

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because I seek to learn magic and would be quite useful to keep knowledge in the order.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Arch Mage

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I am a youth elf. My family was killed by racist bandits, which encouraged me to fight against racism. I am quite the weakling physically but I am one of the strongest of all when it comes to knowledge. I always prefer stealth over head on violence. I wish not to destroy my enemy to prove my strength but to destroy them in a way where they can not prove themselves, to themselves. Perhaps driving them insane so that they can never do another evil deed again, or perhaps just ripping their minds slowly apart until they doubt everything.

I, Tobias Eaton, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Talibar turns to him.

"Welcome to the Order brother."

OOC:

MC Name: Azkott

Time-Zone:Central Time

How much time can you be online per day?: Quite a while, though it varies, for my days are very random.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 3 months now.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: the Mageshields.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No I have not.

How would you describe yourself?: A strong young man, keen of mind and to some extent wise. He is, though, A bit strong-headed and doesn't let go of a grudge for quite  a while.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Andreszuniga123 ((not very creative, I know.))

Do you have a VA?: No, I do not.

IC:

Name: Jon Wulfe

Race: Human (northerner)

Past Experience: Village burned down, have forever since wandered the wilds. Many do not take a liking to a tall stranger, and as such have in many occasions been a outcast.

What are your skills?: Swordsmanship, bowmanship, sailing, strategizing, tracking and exploring.

What weapon do you prefer?: the hand-and-a-half sword.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Because it is a good cause, a honorable one that in my point of view wishes to end a great number of evils in this realm.

What is your personality like?: Kind, and of a charming and helpful disposition. A bit curious, and strong-headed.

What are some strengths of yours?: My willpower, my courage, my voice which has on many occasions ended the blood-spill before it begins, and my love for chivalry and honor.

What makes you different from others?: The fact that I constantly want to help, and am usually never seen complaining, besides the fact I play a great amount of instruments, which is uncommon for a man of my size.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because never in my life have I seen a cause so true, a cause so pure as this one.  A cause to end all rascism, sexism, and overall the great evils in this realm. I wish to join so that when my name goes down in the history books, or maybe even my ballad sung by a bard, I want to be remembered as a honorable man, one who upheld honor and chivalry, and wished to put a end to all evils that so terribly plague this realm.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Whatever position. I just wish to help in what I can. If I am promoted to a higher standard, then great, I get to help and influence even more people.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Jon Wulfe is a kind and caring man, raised with thoughts of Chivalry and Honor by his caring and loving parents. He grew up with tales of knights and heroes of old who saved the realm countless times, and he himself aspired to be as great as them. He spoke, wrote and read in almost-perfect common tongue, and learned the elvish one as well, almost like a passtime. His father trained him avidly with a sword, shield, axe and bow to hone his fighting skills to the extreme. As a result, Jon was strong, kind, chivalrous, intelligent, and considered by many to be honorable, the way he always wanted it to be. His village burned down when he was 14. He was off climbing a great mountain, finding a golden rose, which in his village's tradition was to be given to the woman he loved. He did, in the end, give it to the woman he loved, but only as she lay dying in his arms, for his village was viciously attacked when he was gone. Though not all his fault, he blames himself for not being there, and when questioned about this event, he grows grim and solemn, very unlike the cheery man who is usually seen singing and playing on his lute. Several years after he departed his destroyed homeland, he was captured, rather forcefully I might add, by slavers, and sold as a gladiator in a far away land. Through much sacrifice and ultimate triumph, Jon emerged as the ultimate gladiator, not only ensuring his place on some later book or novel, but also winning his freedom. He departed, and at the age of 21 he reached Anthos, where he has lived for two years now, traveling to-and-fro from border to border, getting to know the land, making a name for himself as a honorable man, and overall trying to make a difference in this realm, which is so apparently violent, corrupt, and evil.

I, Jon Wulfe, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC:

MC Name: Azkott

Time-Zone:Central Time

How much time can you be online per day?: Quite a while, though it varies, for my days are very random.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About 3 months now.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: the Mageshields.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No I have not.

How would you describe yourself?: A strong young man, keen of mind and to some extent wise. He is, though, A bit strong-headed and doesn't let go of a grudge for quite  a while.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Andreszuniga123 ((not very creative, I know.))

Do you have a VA?: No, I do not.

IC:

Name: Jon Wulfe

Race: Human (northerner)

Past Experience: Village burned down, have forever since wandered the wilds. Many do not take a liking to a tall stranger, and as such have in many occasions been a outcast.

What are your skills?: Swordsmanship, bowmanship, sailing, strategizing, tracking and exploring.

What weapon do you prefer?: the hand-and-a-half sword.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Because it is a good cause, a honorable one that in my point of view wishes to end a great number of evils in this realm.

What is your personality like?: Kind, and of a charming and helpful disposition. A bit curious, and strong-headed.

What are some strengths of yours?: My willpower, my courage, my voice which has on many occasions ended the blood-spill before it begins, and my love for chivalry and honor.

What makes you different from others?: The fact that I constantly want to help, and am usually never seen complaining, besides the fact I play a great amount of instruments, which is uncommon for a man of my size.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because never in my life have I seen a cause so true, a cause so pure as this one.  A cause to end all rascism, sexism, and overall the great evils in this realm. I wish to join so that when my name goes down in the history books, or maybe even my ballad sung by a bard, I want to be remembered as a honorable man, one who upheld honor and chivalry, and wished to put a end to all evils that so terribly plague this realm.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Whatever position. I just wish to help in what I can. If I am promoted to a higher standard, then great, I get to help and influence even more people.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Jon Wulfe is a kind and caring man, raised with thoughts of Chivalry and Honor by his caring and loving parents. He grew up with tales of knights and heroes of old who saved the realm countless times, and he himself aspired to be as great as them. He spoke, wrote and read in almost-perfect common tongue, and learned the elvish one as well, almost like a passtime. His father trained him avidly with a sword, shield, axe and bow to hone his fighting skills to the extreme. As a result, Jon was strong, kind, chivalrous, intelligent, and considered by many to be honorable, the way he always wanted it to be. His village burned down when he was 14. He was off climbing a great mountain, finding a golden rose, which in his village's tradition was to be given to the woman he loved. He did, in the end, give it to the woman he loved, but only as she lay dying in his arms, for his village was viciously attacked when he was gone. Though not all his fault, he blames himself for not being there, and when questioned about this event, he grows grim and solemn, very unlike the cheery man who is usually seen singing and playing on his lute. Several years after he departed his destroyed homeland, he was captured, rather forcefully I might add, by slavers, and sold as a gladiator in a far away land. Through much sacrifice and ultimate triumph, Jon emerged as the ultimate gladiator, not only ensuring his place on some later book or novel, but also winning his freedom. He departed, and at the age of 21 he reached Anthos, where he has lived for two years now, traveling to-and-fro from border to border, getting to know the land, making a name for himself as a honorable man, and overall trying to make a difference in this realm, which is so apparently violent, corrupt, and evil.

I, Jon Wulfe, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Talibar turns to him after examining the application.

((THanks for supporting your own guild Jullius...))

((No prob))

((Worse app to be posted for I am tired and lazy.))
OOC:
MC Name:
Bbyckz
United States
Time-Zone:
EST
How much time can you be online per day?:
A lot.
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Almost two years.
What past guilds have you been apart of?:
Been awhile since I been apart of one
Have you ever held a leadership role before?:
Yes
How would you describe yourself?:
Fun, 
Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?:
Yes. i-tigerclaw-i
Do you have a VA?:
No, though I thought of working on one

IC:

Name:
Raissu
Race:
Dark Elf
Past Experience:
Only knows how to use a dagger in defense. 
What are your skills?:
Using a dagger, witted.
What weapon do you prefer?:
Dagger.
Why do you wish to join the Order?:
Uhh I don't know.
What is your personality like?:
For the most part calm, though at times "Bitchy"
What are some strengths of yours?:
Sharp-witted
What makes you different from others?:
I don't know
Why should we accept you into the Order?:
Because...You would like to have me.
What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:
I don't know
Tell us more about yourself (Biography):
Raissu had a friend commit suicide, another enslaved and was nearly killed many times.

I, Raissu, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me greater forces.

((Worse app to be posted for I am tired and lazy.))
OOC:
MC Name:
Bbyckz
United States
Time-Zone:
EST
How much time can you be online per day?:
A lot.
How long have you been playing on the server?:
Almost two years.
What past guilds have you been apart of?:
Been awhile since I been apart of one
Have you ever held a leadership role before?:
Yes
How would you describe yourself?:
Fun, 
Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?:
Yes. i-tigerclaw-i
Do you have a VA?:
No, though I thought of working on one

IC:

Name:
Raissu
Race:
Dark Elf
Past Experience:
Only knows how to use a dagger in defense. 
What are your skills?:
Using a dagger, witted.
What weapon do you prefer?:
Dagger.
Why do you wish to join the Order?:
Uhh I don't know.
What is your personality like?:
For the most part calm, though at times "Bitchy"
What are some strengths of yours?:
Sharp-witted
What makes you different from others?:
I don't know
Why should we accept you into the Order?:
Because...You would like to have me.
What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:
I don't know
Raissu had a friend commit suicide, another enslaved and was nearly killed many times.

I, Raissu, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me greater forces.

Talibar looks over the application and sends a letter to the sender.

"Hmm you display a ray of confidence even with little to no detail in your answer I can still sense that. I think you would make a fine addition to the Order. Welcome."

OOC:

MC Name: xXMCraft3rXx

Time-Zone: Central

How much time can you be online per day?: All day

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1-2 years

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The ''House of Vallark'' (back in asulon)

How would you describe yourself?: Funny, nice, and playful

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Nope

Do you have a VA?: Nope, trying to get one though

IC:

Name: Drake

Race: Human

Past Experience: A good axe men

What are your skills?: Unarmed combat, Swords, and Bows

What weapon do you prefer?: Fist

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I think it will be fun and help get better at his skills

What is your personality like?: playful, energetic, and adventurous

What are some strengths of yours?: Staying strong in certain situations and stuff isn't as painful to him as it is to others.

What makes you different from others?: Drake doesn't really have friends, doesn't get tired fast and actually likes danger.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Cause I am very skilled and pledged for the Order

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Sudian

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Drake is about 5'7 has jet black hair and loves certain type of danger, Bandits killed his mother an father.

I, [Drake] herby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Neric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms so help me Jesus and God.

OOC:

MC Name: xXMCraft3rXx

Time-Zone: Central

How much time can you be online per day?: All day

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1-2 years

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The ''House of Vallark'' (back in asulon)

How would you describe yourself?: Funny, nice, and playful

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Nope

Do you have a VA?: Nope, trying to get one though

IC:

Name: Drake

Past Experience: A good axe men

What are your skills?: Unarmed combat, Swords, and Bows

What weapon do you prefer?: Fist

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I think it will be fun and help get better at his skills

What is your personality like?: playful, energetic, and adventurous

What are some strengths of yours?: Staying strong in certain situations and stuff isn't as painful to him as it is to others.

What makes you different from others?: Drake doesn't really have friends, doesn't get tired fast and actually likes danger.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Cause I am very skilled and pledged for the Order

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Sudian

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Drake is about 5'7 has jet black hair and loves certain type of danger, Bandits killed his mother an father.

I, [Drake] herby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Neric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms so help me Jesus and God.

OOC:

MC Name : TNTlover12345

Time-Zone: Eastern

How much time can you be online per day?: 2-4 hours

How long have you been playing on the server?: for 2 days

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The dwarven guild of alchemy

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes, on a different server I was the head of a military

How would you describe yourself?: I would describe my self as a very happy funny, yet easily offended person.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: adam.aharoni

Do you have a VA?: I do not.

IC:

Name: Branaford Fairheart

Past Experience: Learned a bit of sword skills but mostly alchemy

What are your skills?: a bit of swordsmanship, and alchemy

What weapon do you prefer?: the sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order because i want to do whats right, serve an order that is based on true values that matter. My father was a peacekeeper, and he served a corrupt order that went astray, but i believe this order has potential  all i want to do is to do something right, i want to end the corruption in Anthos by joining this order.

What is your personality like?: He is very adventurous brave, funny sarcastic, and condescending.

What are some strengths of yours?: Being very enthusiastic. 

What makes you different from others?: Being funny , i like cheering up those who are around me which is not very common among orders like this one.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because I am very enthusiastic about it and i will try my absolute best to contribute to this order. I believe and live by the values of this order, if i join this order it will be very meaningful for me and it will help you as well by having a very enthused member in the order

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: seitma, because i never to try to overachieve once i get seitma, I will try to get the highest rank in the second teir.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Well I grew up in Salvus, my father was a peacekeeper who went to jail for murder and my mother was a female black smith who got killed by two men after the death of queen dawn. I ran away from salvus, and i ended up living with an old man named Greengo who taught me a bit of alchemy, when i was 25 and for 25 years I was traveling through Anthos looking for something meaningful

I,Branaford Fairheart, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC:
MC Name: Bucky_24
Time-Zone: EST
How much time can you be online per day?: Considering that I am only busy for about 2 hours a day... lets leave it as I will have more time to play than I am proud of.
How long have you been playing on the server?: October 2, 2011
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Jesus man, uh... 3 failed attempts of my own. Shields, a Dojo at one point, a guard for a small elven village (Ole Ivan knows what I am talking about. The Wild Island) and a few misc. jobs here and there.
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: In LoTC? No. In Minecraft? I was an Admin for a server for about 2 years now? IRL? I am usually the leader in everything I do IRL. Especially if I am the same age as the group/older.
How would you describe yourself?: Not your average nerd. I am a weird cross between Jock, Geek, Comedian, with a little Soldier sprinkled in.
Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I am not a big fan of Skype but I will create one if I have to.
Do you have a VA?: No, I just created a new character so no VA yet. But I will try to get one if needed/fits my story-line.

IC:

Name: Vuln-Igne
Race: Dark Elf
Past Experience: My only experience is that in my constant struggle to survive.
What are your skills?: A decent swordsman yet has a keener mind than a strong sword arm.
What weapon do you prefer?: The Mind
Why do you wish to join the Order?: "I'm a people person. And these guys look like my kind of people. Also, they appear to be big and brawny. So they can protect me if need be."
What is your personality like?: "What ever you want it to be." Vuln is a clown most of the time but if need be he can be really serious. He is always calculating something, from if this conversation is going in his favor to where is the nearest exit in-case of a fight.
What are some strengths of yours?: "I have experience, determination, and can talk my way in or out of almost anything."
What makes you different from others?: "The others don't have my wit or my sparkling personality."
Why should we accept you into the Order?: "Even though I am a clown at times, I am very loyal to my superiors and will put my life on the line for my brothers and sisters in arms."
What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: "Diemplat, or if my dreams do come true and I do learn magic, something to do with that would be nice."
     "I was born in a large city with people of all races. They called it Alras. I would stroll the streets looking for his next meal. While my family wasn't the poorest of people, we had a new baby to feed and I just didn't feel right to take from the baby. I could always be found with my two best friends. Gigmir, an Orc with an attitude, and Jasmine, a human who spent her entire life on the streets. Us three were known to cause trouble with the other boys around the town. Those were the good times..." Vuln trails off into silence. He shakes his head and forces a smile before saying "Well if you'd like to learn more, you'll have to buy me a drink first!"

I, Vuln-Igne, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

((I apologize for the change in colors and format, when I pasted this into my Word Program, it removed all colors.))

OOC:

MC Name : TNTlover12345

Time-Zone: Eastern

How much time can you be online per day?: 2-4 hours

How long have you been playing on the server?: for 2 days

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The dwarven guild of alchemy

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes, on a different server I was the head of a military

How would you describe yourself?: I would describe my self as a very happy funny, yet easily offended person.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: adam.aharoni

Do you have a VA?: I do not.

IC:

Name: Branaford Fairheart

Past Experience: Learned a bit of sword skills but mostly alchemy

What are your skills?: a bit of swordsmanship, and alchemy

What weapon do you prefer?: the sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order because i want to do whats right, serve an order that is based on true values that matter. My father was a peacekeeper, and he served a corrupt order that went astray, but i believe this order has potential  all i want to do is to do something right, i want to end the corruption in Anthos by joining this order.

What is your personality like?: He is very adventurous brave, funny sarcastic, and condescending.

What are some strengths of yours?: Being very enthusiastic. 

What makes you different from others?: Being funny , i like cheering up those who are around me which is not very common among orders like this one.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because I am very enthusiastic about it and i will try my absolute best to contribute to this order. I believe and live by the values of this order, if i join this order it will be very meaningful for me and it will help you as well by having a very enthused member in the order

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: seitma, because i never to try to overachieve once i get seitma, I will try to get the highest rank in the second teir.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Well I grew up in Salvus, my father was a peacekeeper who went to jail for murder and my mother was a female black smith who got killed by two men after the death of queen dawn. I ran away from salvus, and i ended up living with an old man named Greengo who taught me a bit of alchemy, when i was 25 and for 25 years I was traveling through Anthos looking for something meaningful

I,Branaford Fairheart, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Beriel Tyrowen shakes his head reading the application. He puts it down to pick up his quill and parchment.

"Unfortunately I can not accept this application. I do thank you for your consideration and I hope the best for you during your travels."

-Beriel  Tyrowen 

OOC:
MC Name: Bucky_24
Time-Zone: EST
How much time can you be online per day?: Considering that I am only busy for about 2 hours a day... lets leave it as I will have more time to play than I am proud of.
How long have you been playing on the server?: October 2, 2011
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Jesus man, uh... 3 failed attempts of my own. Shields, a Dojo at one point, a guard for a small elven village (Ole Ivan knows what I am talking about. The Wild Island) and a few misc. jobs here and there.
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: In LoTC? No. In Minecraft? I was an Admin for a server for about 2 years now? IRL? I am usually the leader in everything I do IRL. Especially if I am the same age as the group/older.
How would you describe yourself?: Not your average nerd. I am a weird cross between Jock, Geek, Comedian, with a little Soldier sprinkled in.
Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I am not a big fan of Skype but I will create one if I have to.
Do you have a VA?: No, I just created a new character so no VA yet. But I will try to get one if needed/fits my story-line.

IC:

Name: Vuln-Igne
Race: Dark Elf
Past Experience: My only experience is that in my constant struggle to survive.
What are your skills?: A decent swordsman yet has a keener mind than a strong sword arm.
What weapon do you prefer?: The Mind
Why do you wish to join the Order?: "I'm a people person. And these guys look like my kind of people. Also, they appear to be big and brawny. So they can protect me if need be."
What is your personality like?: "What ever you want it to be." Vuln is a clown most of the time but if need be he can be really serious. He is always calculating something, from if this conversation is going in his favor to where is the nearest exit in-case of a fight.
What are some strengths of yours?: "I have experience, determination, and can talk my way in or out of almost anything."
What makes you different from others?: "The others don't have my wit or my sparkling personality."
Why should we accept you into the Order?: "Even though I am a clown at times, I am very loyal to my superiors and will put my life on the line for my brothers and sisters in arms."
What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: "Diemplat, or if my dreams do come true and I do learn magic, something to do with that would be nice."
     "I was born in a large city with people of all races. They called it Alras. I would stroll the streets looking for his next meal. While my family wasn't the poorest of people, we had a new baby to feed and I just didn't feel right to take from the baby. I could always be found with my two best friends. Gigmir, an Orc with an attitude, and Jasmine, a human who spent her entire life on the streets. Us three were known to cause trouble with the other boys around the town. Those were the good times..." Vuln trails off into silence. He shakes his head and forces a smile before saying "Well if you'd like to learn more, you'll have to buy me a drink first!"

I, Vuln-Igne, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

((I apologize for the change in colors and format, when I pasted this into my Word Program, it removed all colors.))

Beriel Tyrowen smiles as he comes to the end of the application. He reads it once again to be sure of his decision before writing his response.

"I am happy to say that you have been accepted to the Nieric Order. I hope to see you in training soon."

-Beriel Tyrowen

(I would highly suggest creating a skype)

OOC:

MC Name: lilBucky_24

Time-Zone:est

How much time can you be online per day?: I can be on 10 hours a day.

How long have you been playing on the server?: about 1 year

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I have not been apart of any guilds.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No, I have not been apart of a leadership role.

How would you describe yourself?: I'm a huge gamer and loves sport and I love the kingdom times.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I do not have a Skype.

Do you have a VA?: No, I don't

IC:

Name:Aeron

Race: Dark elf

Past Experience: I don't have much this a new character.

What are your skills?: I am good at being unseen at stealing

What weapon do you prefer?: a dagger and a  bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Because I want to be able to join a thieves guild and my brother is in it and we are brothers IC

What is your personality like?: My character is a thief and an alcoholic

What are some strengths of yours?: stealing an fighting

What makes you different from others?:I am a smartass

Why should we accept you into the Order?: because I could be good at defending the guild

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:something to do with scouting

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):My dad was very strict leader of the dark elf collective and forgot the kids a lot and the kids were very into the military. But I was in to being a thief. Also my mom died and my dad was forgetful of the

kids, I ran away I could not stand it. So I became a thief and I loved stealing thing from properties. When I grew up I mastered a thief. In fact when I grew I thought of my father a lot and I decided to assassinate him. But when I arrived I saw my brother right behind my father and he slit his throat. Ever since the Dark Elf Collective has put a huge bounty on our heads. Ever since I have been running away and me and my brother have just recently rediscovered each other today as we speak of.

I, Aeron, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.