The Nieric Order

OOC:

MC Name: sconn

Time-Zone: GMT Berlin, London...

How much time can you be online per day?: 2-4 hours daily.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since Jul. 2011, but I was gone for almost the entirety of Asulon.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Black hand, Oren guard, I used to be a squire to a knight but I can't remember the

name of the guild.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No.

How would you describe yourself?: A perfectionist, a little obssessive, sometimes compulsive.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: N/A

Do you have a VA?: N/A

IC:

Name: Sconn Mormont

Race: Human

Past Experience: I used to be an Oren guard in Al'khazar and a squire for an Oren knight, never moved past those ranks.

What are your skills?: I have some skills with swordsmanship and basic archery training. My brother did teach me about building techniques and lumberjacking.

What weapon do you prefer?: Any kind of sword.

Why do you wish to join the Order?:  I believe in your cause, and I know I can not achieve it alone.

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: I am capable of performing on many branches of your order, however I think I could be the most use as a soldier.

What is your personality like?: Obedient and loyal any order you give I shall execute.

What are some strengths of yours?: I can find solutions which others often overlook.

What makes you different from others?:  Other than experience nothing drastical separates me from the general public.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I believe I could be of great assistance to the guild.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I wish to achieve the rank of Sudian, after my training of course.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I was born separated from my family, living in the slums of Al'khazar. When I discovered my brother he gave me a room in his mansion. Only then did I discover the wealth of my family and soon I was training to be a knight. But all of that has been taken away from me when we were forced to flee Aegis.

I,
Sconn Mormont, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and
support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear
on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never
leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by
all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Sorry, double post.

Edited by sconn

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.