Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Skin: Fair
Markings/
Tattoos: Scars from beatings as a youth
Health: Fair
Personality: Sociopathic, uncaring, and generally bored
Inventory: ?
Further Details: Sociopathic, and schizophrenic from chemical imbalances and an abusive father.

[size="3"]Life Style[/size]
Alignment*: Neutral
Deity*: -
Religion: -

Job/Class: -
Title(s): -
Profession(s): -
Special Skill(s): Flaying, Swordsmanship, Speech, and Archery (crossbow)
Flaw(s): Sociopath, uncaring, greedy, angry, and general disinterest

[size="3"]Weaponry[/size]
Fighting Style: Swordsmanship
Trained Weapon: Bastard Sword, Crossbow, Dirk, Flaying Knife
Favored Weapon: Listed above
Archery: Excels with a crossbow

Biography
Parents: Divinus Xiphias
Siblings: -
Children: -
Extended Family: -
Pet(s): -

Xanacotin was the bastard son of Divinis and his only time ever with a woman. He hated it, and hated it when he had a son, who he named Xanacotin. Divinus refused to allow Xanacotin to take the last name Xihpias, on grounds that Xanacotin was a whelp and unworthy, and trained and beat him from a young age.[

Divinus trained Xanacotin in the ways of swords, smoothtalking, crossbows, and the art of Flaying. He taught him many lessons, like not to share with the weak, to never allow yourself to be beat, to win by any means, and other conniving and morally objectable lessons. Xanacotin loved his father as a young child, but learned to hate him over time, and then, no feelings. This soon became true for all things as he slowly entered the world of a Sociopath. The physical, verbal, and mental abuse caused Xanacotin to develop Schizophrenia as around the age of 15 years old, and it was a rather sad thing for those that saw him.

But Xanacotin had no idea of the outside world. Divinus only ever took him out to train him, or to leave him in the dark and let Xanacotin find his own way back home, if it could be called that. Many times he thought of leaving, he has the skills, but one of Divinus lessons stuck into him "Win by whatever means possible" and to this, that means enduring, and learning all there was to know of Divinus' lessons, and then, expose his flaws and end him.

This never happened. One day, while Xanacotin was waiting for his weekly Flaying lesson, Divinus never showed up. Xanacotin waited hours, and laid an ambush, just in case. He could not afford to let Divinus die, not while there was still things to learn. Xanacotin waited three days in the wilderness, hunting, foraging, and hiding, before he made it back home. Entering, all was undisturbed. On the table was a note:

"They're gonna take me to Ficklock. I taught you all I could, and I guess you can take the name Xiphias if you want. Your choice. You did good, and you'll make a fine living. All this is yours if you want, I mean, nobody else is more suited to have it, otherwise I'd give it to them... -Divinus" 

Next to it was a red bandana, which Xanacotin knew was Divinus' bandana. He tied it on, looted the house of supplies, and valuables, then burned it, and didn't look back.

From here he just survived from Asulon, to Elysium, to Anthos, taking odd jobs and doing what he was good at.

Artwork

%7Boption%7Dhttp://[/img][/spoiler]