The Sturlorne Blades Rebellion [Recruiting]

Proddy

MC Username: Awesomeoiderpwn

RP Name: Ren

Date joined the server: November 2011

Why you?:  I'm willing to fight the corrupt ongoings that plague Oren in its entirety.

What can you bring to our rebellion?: A firm spirit and a willingness to follow orders, as well as agility and speed when needed.

Do you acknowledge the fact that if you are punished with death by your Harbinger, your character WILL be perm-killed and may not revive?: Yes

Temp shakes his head in disgust, coming across news of the guild's forming.

He sighs, muttering to himself as he writes notice to the Emperor, "Seems we've twits tha' fail to understan' the purpose o' the Inquisition. Claim to be fightin' for Oren, but turnin' on the Emperor in the same motion. Damned foolish."

Dion shakes his head and burst into laughter as he reads this posting.

"Clearly whoever made this was drunk when they thought of the idea. Another bunch of fools who wish tah pick a fight with the Rose."

(( Welp, it's official. The rebellion's over before it started, guise. Sorry it took so long for a answer to my inactivity on this thread, but I've come to the conclusion that there is no need for this guild anymore, as Kingston has been closed down anyway. However, I am thinking of creating another guild. Not a rebellion, but perhaps a clan of the sort? I'll think on it. But, I'd be greatful if a forum moderator could move this thread to the "inactive guilds" section. Thanks, and sorry for inconvenience ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.