Reagents Of The Mask- A Thieving Guild

Ventai

MC Name: Parading_bull

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): thefear132

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: I completely agree.

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes, very understandable. 

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85800-parading-bull-va-1/

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/86315-parading-bull-va-2/

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87670-parading-bulls-va-3/

RP:

RP Name: Jemain Clayton

Race:Human

Short Biography: Jemain grew up with loving parents and an honorable father. His family was quite poor, but always kept food on the table. They were in a small poor village in Oren.  Do to the size of the village and the wealth there were very few guards, so a gang of thugs ran the town, collecting tolls from all the townsfolk. These thugs were feared among all the towns people, and young Jemain mistook this fear for respect. Thinking criminals always got this respect from everybody he wanted to become one. However, it seemed impossible for Jemain, because to the thugs, he was just some kid.

One day as money kept deminishing in the Clayton home, Jemain's father couldn't pay the toll. Instead of killing him like the thugs would usually do to civilians that didn't pay, they decided to do something worse, take away his only son. Jemain thought it was the greatest thing ever to happen to him, he got to be around the thugs and be respected by the town, but to his honorable working father this was the worst think to possibly happen.

The thugs figured that  Jemain was too young to commit crimes, so they mostly had him doing mundain tasks. When the time came for Jemain to comit a crime, he realized he couldn't do it. They made him do armed robbery but the morals taught by his parents were still strong in him. So he backed out. The thugs were very angry and on the verge of murdering the boy until the master pick lock Jeremy came up with an idea, maybe he could break and enter into peoples homes instead of armed robber/murder. While his morals still took toll, Jemain could break and enter. After much pick lock training, Jemain was a welcome member to the group.

One day his father showed up crying, and pleading for his son back. The thugs beat the **** out of Jemain's father, and Jemain just stood there and watched. He didn't know what to do, save his father and possibly get murdered by the thugs, or watch his father be beat. So he chose to watch. Then the lead gang member forced Jeremy kick his father while he was bleeding on the ground. Jemain felt like he had no choice, so he did. At that point Jemain's father lost all hope in him.

Eventually as the town grew, the thugs were caught in armed robbery, and were all hung. Including Jeremy, the only person Jemain cared about at this point. Jemain then had nowhere to go, and his parents wouldn't let him back in for obvious reasons. (Sorry it is so long, I am really bad a summarizing.)

Talents/Skills: Skilled at pick locking, also can play the flute quite well.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): He is loyal to nobody currently. If he becomes friends with somebody then he will be loyal to that person, and if he likes a group he will be loyal to them.

Moral Boundaries: He will not commit armed robbery or any type of crime where he can physically see a person suffering. He will not murder.

((Accepted, We shall contact you tomorrow or in the near future)) 

OOC: 
**I have already been accepted the guild in character.**
MC Name: Lugburzum
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): jesse.wilkinson.blade
Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes I do acknowledge that.
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/92170-minor-va/#entry818600

RP:

RP Name: Buzetk
Race: Human
Short Biography: Buzetk grew up with a brother, father, and mother. Buzetks father would always beat him if he did one thing wrong. Buzetk then neglected his father and mother and almost his brother. By 13 Buzetk was trying to steal anything he could get his hands on. He then ran away from home at the age of 16 for stealing. Buzetk has been going to every city and stealing. Buzetk is now 20 and he soon found his brother and tries to go everywhere with his brother. (I wrote a short Biography because it says short but if you need the whole thing I could edit it and put it there))
Talents/Skills: Stealthy 
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): Brother and Guild
Moral Boundaries: Won't steal from kids, won't kill kids, and won't kill a woman unless provoked.

OOC: 
**I have already been accepted the guild in character.**
MC Name: Lugburzum
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): jesse.wilkinson.blade
Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes I do acknowledge that.
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/92170-minor-va/#entry818600

RP:

RP Name: Buzetk
Race: Human
Short Biography: Buzetk grew up with a brother, father, and mother. Buzetks father would always beat him if he did one thing wrong. Buzetk then neglected his father and mother and almost his brother. By 13 Buzetk was trying to steal anything he could get his hands on. He then ran away from home at the age of 16 for stealing. Buzetk has been going to every city and stealing. Buzetk is now 20 and he soon found his brother and tries to go everywhere with his brother. (I wrote a short Biography because it says short but if you need the whole thing I could edit it and put it there))
Talents/Skills: Stealthy 
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): Brother and Guild
Moral Boundaries: Won't steal from kids, won't kill kids, and won't kill a woman unless provoked.

(( Accepted, we'll come in contact you in the very near future. ))

*Crona reads the notice, eyes wiide as he begins to scribble down on a piece of paper.

OOC:

MC Name:   valor777

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): jfobean

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes.

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):

Most recent (others included): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/90880-cronas-3rd-mini-va-geo-for-review-please-55/?hl=crona

RP:

RP Name: Crow L.

Race: Crow

Short Biography:   I have been in the Reagents for a while now. I am a Crow that likes to kill things. 
 Dislikes: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Khas, Dwarves,
 Blunt Objects, Sunny.

Talents/Skills: Stabbing, Torture, Stabbing Sunny, Torturing Sunny.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to):   The Reagents of the Mask

Moral Boundaries:   What does that mean?

*Crona signs his name at the bottom*

*Crona reads the notice, eyes wiide as he begins to scribble down on a piece of paper.

OOC:

MC Name:   valor777

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): jfobean

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes.

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):

Most recent (others included): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/90880-cronas-3rd-mini-va-geo-for-review-please-55/?hl=crona

RP:

RP Name: Crow L.

Race: Crow

Short Biography:   I have been in the Reagents for a while now. I am a Crow that likes to kill things. 

Dislikes: Humans, Elves, Orcs, Khas, Dwarves, Blunt Objects, Sunny.

Talents/Skills: Stabbing, Torture, Stabbing Sunny, Torturing Sunny.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to):   The Reagents of the Mask

Moral Boundaries:   What does that mean?

*Crona signs his name at the bottom*

((You accepted Crona. I'll bird you.

MC Name: ryaneff74

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): I don't have one, I am reachable through pm though

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yes

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes

1. http://www.lordofthe...-for

RP:

RP Name: Nobody and his alias will be "Red"

Race: Salvian Human

Short Biography: When I was young my orphanage burned down and I grew up on the Salvus streets. After learning how to pickpocket and swipe coin from stalls I perfected my thieving skills, working for the Rebellion and Nieric Order as a spy/thief. I've returned to my old ways of criminality. Oh and I am thought to be dead.

Talents/Skills: Good pickpocket, good liar, good with knife fighting, and I am good at stealth and other forms of thievery as well.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): My friends, whom I wish not to name for their security.

Moral Boundaries: I do not kill for pleasure and do not kill the innocent. I only kill in self defense or in defending a friend.

((Hello.

I've been thinking about joining this guild, but I'd like to know whether it's still currently active and there are plenty of people to rp with.

Thanks

-Ryski

))

((Sorry to say it, but this guild has become fairly inactive. We still talk OOCly and remain close, however we are currently invested in the guild "The Order of the Hourglass." If you'd like to join us there, that's fine, but I'm afraid neither Ventus or I are currently accepting recruits for the Reagents of the Mask))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.