Event Type: Community Fun-Time

Event Date: 

TBA

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Lenfarthing

Event Location:

Lenfarthing

Summary:

During a recent pen escape all the animals under the care of the Halflings escaped except one. The Cantankerous Chicken. But this time the feathered fiend has made it out, and now rules over the entire Dale with an iron claw. The Halflings have grown sick of the chickens tyranny, and are planning a valiant effort to take down the beast. The only real question is, "How should we cook it?" 

Concept Images/Screenshots

2QUfODm.jpg

Other Information:

The Cantankerous Chicken is a monstrous subject, weighing in at over 20 pounds and being almost 3 feet tall. It can easily overwhelm individual Halflings, so teamwork will be needed to tie it up and avoid its spurs. It is also moderately fast, and can fly up into trees to avoid captors. 

After the successful capture of the beast, a great feast shall be had of it's roasted meat in celebration.
Do you need the Event Team's assistance?

Yes.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

I will need one actor to play the Cantakerous Chicken.

Subject 21... RISES AGAIN

How long have you been with the Halflings benny? I already love you, and I just met you  :megustacreepy:

+1 x 1000000 I haven't been playing my halfling very often but I think I may start once more and this event would be a perfect spring board for becoming interested in halflings once more.

Wonderful reception guys, I feel really loved!

How long have you been with the Halflings benny? I already love you, and I just met you  :megustacreepy:

Maybe a month in total, counting before my LotC Hiatus.

The Arcane Delvers did some experimenting on chickens at come point. Subject 21 was the result. Imagine this, with fangs and bigger. That's the impression I get from their creepily vague responses.

Oh wow. There are no fangs involved. This is just a freakishly large and aggressive chicken.

I have pushed back the date on the event until I get official feedback from the event team.

Few things.

1, I adore the cantankerous chicken.

2, This idea justlikeyou is fantastic in every way.

And 3, The date o' the event will probably have to be changed.

So anyways +1