[Playable] The Graven (Updated: Pretty Pictures Application Form)

_Grim1_

I use the conquest Texpak, Wandering Witcher. Sorry it took so long to respond.

- _Grim1_

P.S. Well, given the lack of GM/ET presence, I'mma take their silence as a yes and keep doing this RP.

When was it that we became some ruddy central planner of 'Roleplay'? I say let this comrade RP as the Graven, it seems pretty damn interesting and awesome!

My point exactly.

Although, restrictions are good for some things and some people.

On the other hand, badass ghosts. RP it is!

- _Grim1_

Although I didn't get to read the entire post, I feel like if you haven't already you should give credit to the character 'Warden' is based around, Thresh, from League of Legends.

thresh-classic.jpg

I don't mind you roleplaying it at all, it's fun, but it irks me when originality is claimed when there are large amounts of plagiarism involved.

In hindsight, yes, probably, but as far as I know there is an old ghost story involving the exact same type of character--and I had the idea before I began playing LoL, earlier this year, so I strongly doubt I plagiarised it. It is, however, strongly inspired afterwards, as I only actually started RPing as a Graven after playing the character Thresh, who I like very much. Sorry if you don't like it.

I use a skin based on Thresh, for all who are confused, and the same ghost story was probably used during his conception and design in the game.

- _Grim1_