The Trisians (Members needed!)

Aceeri

Is the 3 branches a good idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the 3 branches a good idea?

• No
    • Yes

To all the applications so far:

Let me have some time guys, I am posting and reading all this on an IPhone... but all are accepted!

Your fighting experience: I was in a small clan on another minecraft server before this one and we did a good amount of fighting there.

How long you have played Minecraft: Since January of this year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: I have been on this server for about 4 days.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I think i would be a great warrior when we undertook in battle I would also help supply resources to help The Trisian grow.

Name:Kendrick

Your fighting experience: I am an experienced monster hunter. I've gone for days slaughtering creepers without receiving a single blow. I am quick and aware.

How long you have played Minecraft: Around six to seven months.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: For about two and a half weeks I believe.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian:I believe I deserve to join because I am an honorable man and a skilled fighter. Not only will I carry out the duties of the Trisian Guild willingly I will do all I can to help the Guild advance. I also want to be part of something, I want to help this Guild grow and know that I was involved with it.

Other Information: If I am accepted into this Guild I can provide the Trisians with an outpost in the North, equipped with its own wheat and reed farm. I can also gather wood as well as small amounts of bread to go to the Trisian effort. (It is a small outpost though)

Accepted both of you, except I need a name for you, williewonka01

Sorry I am in Hawaii for vacation. I will be back on Monday!

Yes... Why?

Name: Longbeard/Supertimmy4ever

Your fighting experience: i am a strong fighter, but i am also good with political issues

How long you have played Minecraft: 6 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: a week

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: i want to bring peace no matter what and i think you guys are a good cause and i want to help.

Other Information: i am electing for Minister of peace and i want to be in the guild a little bit undercover.

Accepted! Also to all those who applied wait until tomorrow, by somewhere around 10:00pm pacific standard time and I will have them all up.

Name: MC is mw94xbox RP is Falenthor, but I am trying to change it.

Your fighting experience: Lots with a sword.

How long you have played Minecraft: since Alpha

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 2 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I have many talents that could be useful.

Other Information:

I have a castle that is currently in need of people to occupy it.

Updated the Members list, also anyone who was in it before message me.

Name: strikerslash_ironbark

Your fighting experience: i havent fought much but i can fight and get alot of resources

How long you have played Minecraft:almost 3/4 of a year now

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: i think i joined 3 days after it opened

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: i hate the evil and i can get alot of resources for you.

Other Information:kill evil, uphold good. and be awesome are my rules

Name: ((Boodilly)) Rob Mills

Your fighting experience:Quite a bit, Was in the guard.((plaed on a pvp sever for awhile))

How long you have played Minecraft:about a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:since opening day

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian:I'm a good fighter, decent recource gather, and wish touphold laws and justice

Other Information:I'm in holmes dectectives, and I'm wondering if that would conflict with this work.