The Gallmore Constabulary Force

Ogdan

Ogrim grabs the stack of newly made fliers, handing them to his errand boy to post around the major cities of Anthos.

The Gallmore Constabulary Force

Gallmore is in need of more military and peacekeepers. The council have abolished the guard and have replaced it with the Gallmore Constabulary Force. Serving as both the peacekeepers of the island, as well as taking up arms in times of war. To join, send a bird to Commisioner Raomir Armon ((Raomir)), leave a note and my errand boy will relay the information, or simply show up on the island. Our captain, Captain Songsteel is a hardened veteran. You will be protecting the good, honest people of Gallmore. You're services with the force will not go unnoticed.

Requirements:

All members of the force must know how to swim. Gallmore is an island.
All members of the force must be trained or pursue training in at least one ranged weapon of their choice.
All members of the force must be trained or pursue training in at least one close-range weapon of their choice. 

Benefits:

Members of the force are offered free training in basic medicines and simple injury mending.
Members of the force are offered free training in naval combat.
All members of the force are granted free housing.
All members of the force are granted free rations.
You will be provided a uniform upon admittance. 
You will be equipped, contact a supervisor for preferred armor and weapons. 
You are not just a man of law. You can have other jobs on the island as well.

Uniforms:

Regular Peacekeeper:

http://imageshack.us...s/585/ckgv.png/

Peacekeeper Captain:

http://imageshack.us...s/689/npgx.png/

Outdated Pictures of Gallmore:

A view from atop a tower. There are many buildings in Gallmore getting remodeled as of now.
AjwixMH.jpg
The VonSchlichten Distillery and ports.
wdCGQBU.png

Erito approaches the poster, saying aloud "This may aid in my venture to become a bodyguard..." His voice trails off. Signing in elegant handwriting, practiced time and time again in his family's restruant, he writes "I am interested in serving the Republic. My name by birth is Erito Doragon. I am practiced in the katana and hope to train with the yew bow. I will not be able to come to the Republic for quite a many elven days but I hope there is a position waiting to be filled?"

Ogrim sits at the brothel in Gallmore eating his dinner when his errand boy walks in. He bears news of a new recruit that wields a katana. Ogrim smiles before taking a sip of wine, he moves his inkwell and quill closer. He starts scribbling a note and hands it to his errand boy to send off.

((Sending you a bird ingame))

Ogrim sits at the brothel in Gallmore eating his dinner when his errand boy walks in. He bears news of a new recruit that wields a katana. Ogrim smiles before taking a sip of wine, he moves his inkwell and quill closer. He starts scribbling a note and hands it to his errand boy to send off.

((Sending you a bird ingame))

((I won't be on for a few days and don't har a mailbox))

Tetsuzaru approaches the poster and reads it

"I am interested in serving the Republic. My name by birth is Erito Doragon. I am practiced in the katana and hope to train with the yew bow. I will not be able to come to the Republic for quite a many elven days but I hope there is a position waiting to be filled?"

he reads the Katana wielding mans note. He opens his pack fumbling through various papers, he finds a copy of the poster he’s looking for:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89896-the-sword-hunt/?hl=katanas

After this he takes out his notes and writes while walking away “Erito Doragon” and says it aloud several times, he then puts the note in his pack to join the sea of papers most likely to be forgotten.

Erito has no intention on getting arrested. He chases after the man. His hand on his WOODEN katana.

Erito has no intention on getting arrested. He chases after the man. His hand on his WOODEN katana.

((This rp is being settled through PM is you want to take part PM either of us))

Erito sends a letter,

"I withdraw my joining for the time being."

Erito sends a letter,

"I withdraw my joining for the time being."

((dammit :crys: ))

Gallmore still seeks defenders!

Edward grins as he finds the poster "Perfect". He writes a reply under the poster "I wish to join, and defend the Republic from harm"

Free supplies and housing in the fortress (currently warship) in a tropical paradise is the base pay. As well as Gallmorian citizenship and access to our network of social services for all citizens.

Depending on experience and dedication (time available to RP), pay can increase much higher and can include many more perks unmatched anywhere in Anthos.

(( People who will be around a lot and enjoy our brand of RP while defending the shores will be compensated as their time in Gallmore goes on.  We wish to retain people to be part of our community))

*hands more fliers to his errand boy and sends him off to put them all over anthos*