A Quick Guide On Gravens

spqrSancus

As far as things go, we'll find some way to keep Hunter 'alive'. One imagines enchanted weaponry could work wonders on undead, Hunter might want to look into that.

Hmm.

Oh lordy, Hunter could get cleric magic. That'd be hilarious. Also probably impossible. Hmm.

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I'll ask around.

- _Grim1_

If you look into the eyes, directly into the eyes of a graven. It will take only few emotes (3-4) to make you mad. You can avoid to look into the eyes of course. But once you stare, it's hard to go away from the stare.

If you meet a friendly graven (Very rare this days :3 ), they will mostly never stare into your eyes because they would avoid it themselfs.

Oh and about Hunter, why not write a specific lore about Hunter? That he is somehow a "special" kind of Graven and show it Supremacy etc.

If you meet a friendly graven (Very rare this days :3 ), they will mostly never stare into your eyes because they would avoid it themselfs.

Why can't I find one of these? xD

Hunter's gone MOSTLY friendly, under the name of James Lawrence. Don't meta he's a Graven though - He's in disguise. :P And yes, you can avoid looking at their eyes, but as soon as direct eye contact is made, it would be almost impossible to look away unless the Graven wills it or averts his gaze as well.

My own Graven is totally friendly and he can't harm anyone, not even other ghosts or gravens. Just a super hippie.

Hunter is a neutral Graven, friendly to the living but hates the undead.

Well, guys, I am as of now stopping my Graven char. As of this point he is effectively sealed; This is due to the Standardisation of Graven as implemented by Kalenz. This has broken my character completely and also drained much of the amusement had from RPing a Graven. It was fun whilst it lasted, but until it changes... My character cannot be played, and RP as a Graven has been made a lot less fun.

For those of you Graven who will still find the RP enjoyable, and have not been affected overly much, I wish you the best of luck on the server. Do not allow the PGers and MGers and those obsessed with items to ruin RP for you, by the gold or weakness to daylight, when you started at night and it would never have yet come morning. Kalenz; I hope you reconsider your choice, but I have never been and never will be one who will force someone into a decision. But for the remaining Graven's sake, and my own hopes, I MUST ask you to reconsider.

I'll be continuing on the server with a similar char, but I would sorely like to RP my Graven as I had before. Also, due to the changes made by Kalenz, this post is outdated, inaccurate, and unlikely to be updated and revised due to the simple fact that I am effectively unable to RP myself. Leave this guide until Grim comes around with his, but do not take it's info to be completely true.

Sancus out.

:/     :(    D:<