[Recruiting] Orenian Guard And Office Of The Sheriff

o_Ben_o

Orenian Guard
~x~ "Enforcers of Law and Justice within the Kingdom" ~x~

The Orenian Guard are the enforcers of law and justice across the Kingdom of Oren, working under the Lord High Sheriff to ensure law and order is kept. The Orenian Guard is responsible with enforcing the rule of law and the fighting and prevention of crime. The Orenian Guard are able to arrest and maintain law, within the kingdom - with either force or simple fear. Each man will abide by the law to arrest criminals and bring them to justice, in-front of the Lord High Sheriff in the Courts of Oren. The Orenian Guard is strictly separate from the Royal Army, however may be summoned by the Grand Marshal with acceptance from the Lord High Sheriff.

The Orenian Guard will be under direct orders from the Lord High Sheriff and will Housed in the Great Keep, in the Great Keep of Avek'Tor, situated in the County of Allier, within the Duchy of Auvergne. All Orenian Guard will be assigned to certain areas of Oren, most within Abresi. 

Duties of the Orenian Guard:
  • Ensure Law and Order is kept within Oren
  • Remove dangerous criminals off the streets
  • Hunt down wanted fugitives
  • Kill criminals with Bounty's on their Head (Must be approved by Lord High Sheriff)

Powers:
  • They can arrest anyone at a crime scene, deemed guilty in a crime scene.
  • May punish criminals that have committed crime
  • Can seize guilty parties property (With the approval of the Lord High Sheriff)
  • Can kill or torture criminals, under the command of a Sheriff or Lord High Sheriff. (Va will be required.)
Sheriffs:
These are heightened Orenian Guards, whom are in-charge of allocated regions given to them by the Lord High Sheriff, within the Kingdom of Oren. They follow the same principles as the Orenian Guard, however have the close-to the power of the Lord High Sheriff, within their determined region. Sheriffs will be chosen personally by the Lord High Sheriff, assigning them to Duchy's or with the exception of certain areas.

List of Sheriffs:

Lord High Sheriff Count Auvian Valois
Sheriff Arden - Auvergne 
Recruiting - Furnestock
Recruiting - Hanseti
More coming...

Member List:
Recruiting~

If you are an existing Sheriff or Enforcer, please pin a note below so your details can be added. All Ex-Enforcers or Sheriffs, are welcome back into the Orenian Guard.

If you wish to join, please complete this application:

Name:

Noble House (If not in a noble house, leave blank):

Are you a citizen of Oren?

Experience? (Have you ever served a military group, etc?)

Can you wield a weapon? If so what is it?

((OOC Part))

Mc Name:

Time-Zone

((Me thinks you need a VA to torture, orders or not.  :idk:

((Me thinks you need a VA to torture, orders or not.  :idk:

((You do, but that is the players individual responsibility. I will add it in brackets to the side of the that Bullet Point, just for refference. But I thought players would be aware about these rules/factors already.))

Bod squints at the poster.

"Ain't Valon a Sherrif or somethin' ?"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.