(*)==The White Ravens Vigilante Guild==(*) [Recruiting]

Malzar(Mythmaster26)

The White Ravens

The white ravens is undergoing a massive change! We are merging with another guild and thus have ALOT of members!

The new ranking order is quite different now.

Our Cause:

The White Ravens are a group of rogues committed to providing proper justice to victims of robbers/bandits. If you have been robbed or killed by a bandit then you now feel the same as many of the other inhabitants of Aegis and you need to join this guild to get even. What White Ravens are is basically a group of vigilantes and we seek out and rob the robbers. After we have accumulated a fair amount of loot we take the less valuable items and run through each nations capital city and spread the items to everyone there. We are NOT heroes but rather rogues fighting for justice and you must have a villain application to join (because what were doing is essentially robbing villains and stealing their items). What the name "White Ravens" means is it is referring to the belief of many cultures that ravens are mischievous or troublesome creatures because we are throwing off the regular order of things by fighting back against bandits and "White" because we are distinguished from other "Ravens" or trouble-makers.

Ranking Order:

High Councilmen (3 Max. current 3): Magistrate Alvaska, Overlord Shadows, and Emperor Gregory.

( High Councilmen are the leaders of the whole guild and are to be treated with the utmost respect. Any orders given by a High Councilmen are to be followed to the letter.)

Councilmen (6 Max. current 3): Adviser Sicorax, Adviser Collin, Lord Arkus. ( councilmen are the High Councilemens second-in-command. There are 2 councilmen for each high councilmen (more will be added soon).)

Captains (12 Max. current 1): White Raven Captain Shadowfax of the shadows squad, (Captains are the leader of squads. They have 2 men assigned to their commands and carry out orders given them by higher officials.)

White Ravens (12 Max. current 0): (White ravens are the Captains second-in-command.)

Ravens (48 Max. current 0) (Ravens are the entry level position and are the basic troops for the guild.)

How the ranks work:

High Councilmen are the branch leaders, ( branches are the military ruled by overlord shadows, the building and law ruled by Magistrate Alvaska, and the resource and financing branch ruled by Emperor Gregory.) their orders are final but they cannot give orders without first passing them at a meeting in which all councilmen and high councilmen are present.

Councilmen are the advisers of the leaders and suggest ideas at meetings. They have a considerable amount of power and can issue orders and direct the branches while the leaders are away. ( Lords are military, advisers are Law, and governors are resource management.)

The Rules:

The rules of the guild are fairly simple:

-No killing of fellow white ravens.

-all ravens are to be treated with respect and any arguments will be settled with a duel in the (spleef) arena.

-No stealing from the guild or its members.

-There is a pecking order described above. You MUST obey higher authority.

-Each person will get a house of their own in White Raven Central but you but you don't have to live there.

-Destruction of the White Ravens Central will not be tolerated and will be seen as griefing.

-You can leave the white ravens at any time if you don't wan to be in the guild.

Any violation of these laws will be punished! you will be taken to the court house and the Magistrate will be judge.

How to join:

As said before: You must have a villain app. and it should be accepted (if it isn't you can still join but you will be restricted).

To join, fill out this form and contact me in-game (mythmaster26) if you are accepted.

IGN:

Characters name:

Race:

Any special talents:

Why you want to join:

Do you have a villain app (only required to be in the military):

Has it been accepted:

Do you agree with the rules:

What position do you want:

hope to see some applicants and have fun on the server! :D

-Overlord Shadows

"who was that masked man?"

"I dunno but he left his insignia"

* points to a letter Z on the wall *

Zorro much?

I would join BUT, my character isn't a vigilante... also he is a psychopath and is awaiting to see if he is approved as a villain...

thats okay maybe we could use you as bait lol

You dont have to have a villians app to join, but you must have one in order to go along with the raiding parties. If you dont have one, you will be helping out to unite the nations, contribute to the progression of builds, fight the undead, and basic diplomatics.

Characters name: Puc

Race: elf

Any special talents: master of the bow and arrow and can use a diamond sword (whenever archery skills get up)

Why you want to join: it sounds like a good guild and i want to get in before there are no more places

Do you have a villain app (only required to be in the military): No

Has it been accepted: No

Do you agree with the rules: yes

What position do you want: just a raven for now we shall see how it goes from there

Characters name: Puc

Race: elf

Any special talents: master of the bow and arrow and can use a diamond sword (whenever archery skills get up)

Why you want to join: it sounds like a good guild and i want to get in before there are no more places

Do you have a villain app (only required to be in the military): No

Has it been accepted: No

Do you agree with the rules: yes

What position do you want: just a raven for now we shall see how it goes from there

ACCEPTED

well probably. After some recent events within the guild I have been demoted but your app. looks very good and I'll just run it by ogedi. Hope to see you soon :)