♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Note: Our Robes are now forbidden in Al'Khazar! If you wear them you'll maybe chased / questioned / killed.

For more information read the announcement in 'Human Roleplay'!

((this issue as always been present ever since the undead emerged, the undead or undead supporters shouldn't wear their robes in public places alot of people got in trouble or even banned for metagaming someone as undead so the guard have just stayed clear of anyone in a purple or dark robe. But its gotten to a point were i have to act people have been bothering me non-stop with "hey how come the undead can walk around the city unmolested" and people are using it against me saying i am supporting the undead.

So this had to stop, sorry but it had to happen. you can wear robes just not undead looking ones, try and find another skin for going uncover cover in cities and public.))

We will soon implent our new Recruiting System. Here the recent changes.

-Blacklist

Ryder and I made a Blacklist. Everyone who has made anything really dumb in RP / sucks at RP / did any other stupid things will be listed. That means there is no way for you into the Guild!

-Recruiting Leader

Recruiting will be lead by me. We maybe invent a new rank.

Aeon Guild Members will be advised and organized by me.

-Trials

We will set up Trials. The success chance will be ~20%

They are about Strength but also Wisdom.

-Join Fine

If you made it trough all the Trials and you're accepted Villian, you may join the guild if you pay a (not yet decided) amount of Minas / donating Gold or Diamonds.

-Undead

If I see you not showing Respect to a Undead, not following their orders and not helping them, I will put these people on the Blacklist. In a meeting we will discuss punishments. Maybe even with the Undead, who knows?

That are the recent changes. For more information, feel free contact me.

((this issue as always been present ever since the undead emerged, the undead or undead supporters shouldn't wear their robes in public places alot of people got in trouble or even banned for metagaming someone as undead so the guard have just stayed clear of anyone in a purple or dark robe. But its gotten to a point were i have to act people have been bothering me non-stop with "hey how come the undead can walk around the city unmolested" and people are using it against me saying i am supporting the undead.

So this had to stop, sorry but it had to happen. you can wear robes just not undead looking ones, try and find another skin for going uncover cover in cities and public.))

OOC:

So your pretty much saying any Dark colors can not be worn within any cities? That's a bit steep. But your saying even with my personel skin (One that no one else wears) I will be forced to change it even when I want to buy from a store??

I have yet to enter a city and be questioned.... and so I feel this is a bit ridiculous.

IC:

Also, moving on past that.... I am sorry I have been asleep for so long Brother's. I plan to continue construction to certain parts of the Guild. I am also sorry for missing all the events Yesturday. I feel sadden by what has happened.

You are accepting evil people without them having an accepted villian app? This is an obvious breaking of the rules.

No, we set them on a special list, if there Application gets approved, they can do the Trials and then will may be accepted into the Guild.

I'm not quite sure about it, but I know that it is possible to do the Trials without AV Villian Application.

THey can invite you to the trials even without a villain application. But you can not go to the Undead without advanced villain.

Like me, i have'nt killed at all since i became a member because im not accepted yet. The only ONLY situation i would kill, would be an agreement to an dual, which isnt neccesarily evil, OR self defence.

((Before really doing anything that needs a AV people are asked oocly if they have one and if not they don't get in on whatever it is.))

-In-Game Name:Kended

-RolePlaying Name:Vladimir

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] (hmm, 15 if i remember, and 0)

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]No wont be

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]No wont be

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9005

-Race and Subrace:Dwarf and Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Free Dwarves army, Wolverines, Guards for Kal'urgan

--Are you still a member of this organization:Still a member of Wolverines

--If yes, are you trusted:Yes

-Reason for Joining:I'm Interested in improving my career in Villian Roleplay and it's quite fun. I've also met with many members of this guild and roleplayed along side of them, and they're really good at roleplay. I love enjoying fighting alongside them.

-Evils you have committed:Murder,Stealing,Assassinating

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)Lym,Shen,B.H._Nightmare, and Thedas, oh and Vampero

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes, you can ask many people in your guild, and I understand the rules of PVP.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:I work with a lot of the wolverines and I'm fairly trusted in Kal'urgan as i'm a former scout and guard.

-Time Zone and playing Times:EST and Quite a lot during weekends, and a good bit during the week too

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:Yes, Please

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild:A descent, I hope.

-In-Game Name: Cowsgomooand

-RolePlaying Name: (Kokb'ael) Hooded_Man (He uses Hooded_Man because he never gives out his name and to prevent Meta)

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8190

-Race and Subrace: Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: Somewhat, I'm only a Neophyte.

-Reason for Joining: My character is schizophrenic and personally believes the voices to be Iblees himself giving him instruction. He privately worships Iblees and obeys the voices in his mind but feels that he could be doing more for a greater cause so he is seeking out like minded individuals.

-Evils you have committed: Assassination, Murder, Petty Theft

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

-Time Zone and playing Times: UTC +10.

0 - 6 hours during weekdays

0 - 12+ during weekends

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Descendant