♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

(( can you apply efore writing your villain app? , im on a netbook and it takes ages to type and spelling fails, im gonna write it when i get home on the 30th :D ))

Still have to do them :( My character is very strict and ruthless. The trials aren't hard. You'll succeed. I know how good of an RPer you are.

Simon, you forget already? I AM a member, Darkness Aeon to be precise.

And I thought that meant I didn't need to do my trials.

Confused.com now...

Yes Coconut. I am accepting people, but they will stay at the lowest rank until your application is completed.

Fair dos, but you mixxed mine and Cocos questions into a different order.

Suppose I'll do the trials when I come off holiday...

-In-Game Name: karlfranz90

-RolePlaying Name: "Journeyman_Karl" or "Karl" for short

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: Im an experienced swordsman from years as a bounty hunter. The bow is not my specialty but I use it fine.

-Are you a Mage:No

--If so, what type do you specialize in: N/A

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10973

-Race and Subrace:Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:I served in a civilian militia for Alstion, but have no military or guild experience.

--Are you still a member of this organization:No, I left Alstion for Kramoroe so I could earn some more money through mining.

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining:As you see in my villain application, I am a worshipper of Iblees, and wish to spread his taint through the world so others can suffer as I had to as a child. An ally of mine from long ago joined the Black Hand, and word spreading from parts of Oren told of the Black Hand's rise. I was intrigued and began searching for more information about this guild.

Eventually I found from an unknown source that the Black Hand were great supporters of Iblees, and that those who wished to, could join its ranks and spread the glorious taint of Iblees.

-Evils you have committed: Although I have'nt been accepted to villain yet (im very close though) I was able to partake in the sacrifice of a number of men who dared fight against the undead and Iblees while working for some undead worshippers.

As a quest for the a Prophet of the undead, I was sent out to kill and sacrifice a great man on my own to show if I was truly prepared for the undead. After my succesful completion of this quest, I was told I had great potential, and then had to leave the undeadkeep until my villain acceptance.

-References for Evils Done: I doubt he remembers, but a prophet of the undeadkeep sent me on the quest mentioned earlier. It happened quite some time ago.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I actually pride myself on my roleplaying ability through speech and playing out character actions. I also understand very well the rules of PvP, and know the appropriate actions needed to perform when undertaking a PvP moment.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I know a high ranking guard for Alstion, who I speak with semi-freaquently when I visit the Northern territories. Other than him, my friends and allies are mostly worshippers and followers of Iblees.

-Time Zone and playing Times: I live on the Eastern Sea Board, and Play roughly 3-4 hours a day on the weekends, and 2 on a school day.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: I would be perfectly happy to have my name on the guild list (if i'm accepted)

Thank you for considering me.

-In-Game Name: karlfranz90

-RolePlaying Name: "Journeyman_Karl" or "Karl" for short

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: Im an experienced swordsman from years as a bounty hunter. The bow is not my specialty but I use it fine.

-Are you a Mage:No

--If so, what type do you specialize in: N/A

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10973

-Race and Subrace:Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:I served in a civilian militia for Alstion, but have no military or guild experience.

--Are you still a member of this organization:No, I left Alstion for Kramoroe so I could earn some more money through mining.

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining:As you see in my villain application, I am a worshipper of Iblees, and wish to spread his taint through the world so others can suffer as I had to as a child. An ally of mine from long ago joined the Black Hand, and word spreading from parts of Oren told of the Black Hand's rise. I was intrigued and began searching for more information about this guild.

Eventually I found from an unknown source that the Black Hand were great supporters of Iblees, and that those who wished to, could join its ranks and spread the glorious taint of Iblees.

-Evils you have committed: Although I have'nt been accepted to villain yet (im very close though) I was able to partake in the sacrifice of a number of men who dared fight against the undead and Iblees while working for some undead worshippers.

As a quest for the a Prophet of the undead, I was sent out to kill and sacrifice a great man on my own to show if I was truly prepared for the undead. After my succesful completion of this quest, I was told I had great potential, and then had to leave the undeadkeep until my villain acceptance.

-References for Evils Done: I doubt he remembers, but a prophet of the undeadkeep sent me on the quest mentioned earlier. It happened quite some time ago.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I actually pride myself on my roleplaying ability through speech and playing out character actions. I also understand very well the rules of PvP, and know the appropriate actions needed to perform when undertaking a PvP moment.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I know a high ranking guard for Alstion, who I speak with semi-freaquently when I visit the Northern territories. Other than him, my friends and allies are mostly worshippers and followers of Iblees.

-Time Zone and playing Times: I live on the Eastern Sea Board, and Play roughly 3-4 hours a day on the weekends, and 2 on a school day.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: I would be perfectly happy to have my name on the guild list (if i'm accepted)

Thank you for considering me.

Your application was Denied. I require a new one to be filled out. Then I will consider you.

Alright I will make sure to make some changes and by the way I was wondering if there were any skins with hoods instead of red boxes.. thanks

Hoods are reserved for higher up ranks. You have to put your own face into the redbox.

IBLEES WILL REIGN FOREVER! ((this is a cover up :P, susitsu change yours too))

((Simply my application, just want to know if I am accepted if I would be a good addition to the group, and also do you have to wear the robes?

Angelos is a sick, twisted, sadistic, and purely evil villain. The crimes that will apply to him include

Greed

Bullying

Using others for personal gain

Lying

Theft

Betrayal

Bringing Despair

Murder

Slaving and Cannibalism

Worshiping Iblees ((He believes to have been "touched" by him, and thus granted powers far greater than anyone else))

Tempting others to evil.

Angelos is also sadistic to a almost in human way. Angelos is a psychopathic, almost devil personified man, who is capable and willing, and even enjoys things such as murdering, stealing, slaving, and at times eating others flesh. He has no problem tearing you limb from limb and would get utmost satisfaction from it, keeping you alive to hear you squeal, and laughing as you slowly bleed to death.

Bio of Villain (minimum 1 paragraph).

Angelos was born a human, he lived with his sadistic father, and ***** mother. They were both terrible terrible people, often beating the living hell out of him for no reason. They were both addicted to drugs, including cocaine ((I do not know a aegis lore alternative to drugs, so ill stick with real ones)) nearly killing themselves every time they started, they always almost overdosed. Angelos grew up in this terrible environment, at first terrified everyday of his life, but he soon grew to like it. He liked when his father hit him, or sliced him with his blade, it was exhilarating. When Angelos was 13 he watched as his father raped his mother to death, cutting her to pieces and feeding her to the dogs. This was Angelos's breaking point, before then he was psychotic, often found by his father cutting the chickens up and playing with there eternal organs, but after that day, Angelos was no longer human, he was no longer mortal, he was reborn that day believing to have been touched by Iblees. Later that day Angelos killed his father, first he knocked him out with a surprise blow and then he repeatedly stabbed him until death, all with a smile on his face, because it was alright, the voice told him to do it, and thus he did.

After a month of living by himself, with the rotting corpse of his father in the next room authorities came in, Angelos was rocking in a corner with his hands on his knees. The assumed they were robbed and left only the child alive, I mean who would suspect a 13 year old, blond hair blue eyed innocent child to do such things. He was quickly adopted due to his charming looks and innocent personality, they would always say "Angelos wouldn't even harm a fly, he is the most innocent young man I have ever seen". When he turned 14 he met a young girl who would change his life even further. Her name was Sally Orion, she lived on the farm next to Angelos's adopted home. Everyday Sally and him would go out on the swings in the woods and swing together, talking of there aspirations, although most of the talking came from Sally, "So what do you want to be when you grow up" She would say enthusiastically, only getting a innocent charming smile to which she blushed. 2 Months after meeting Sally, she headed out alone to the swings, because she couldn't find Angelos, for the most part everyone considered them "boyfriend and girlfriend" And she liked it that way.

She arrived at the swings and noticed Angelos there, he was weeping, the first she had ever seen him do. Since they met he had said all of 10 words to her, but his smile, it was so reassuring, she couldn't resist, finally she asked "Angelos whats a matter huh?" For a few long minutes there was only silence, "Why wont you answer me Angelos" She would say over and over, the crying finally stopped. The first full sentence he ever said to her inspired fear into her very soul "The voice... it tells me to kill you... and I must do it Sally, I am sorry." "Wha.." She said as she turned to leave, only to meet Angelos face to face, he had incredible speed, after 30 long seconds of staring into his innocent charming blue eyes she finally realized... there was a 6 inch long knife plunged into her stomach. As she coughed up blood she could only look at him, feeling almost at peace even though he had just murdered her, they sat there for 2 long minutes as she breathed her last air, they both smiled at each other, as she fell to the ground, leaving him smiling by himself. He shed one more tear just then, it was to be his last tear ever shed, it was to be his last emotion ever felt. If Angelos wasn't a demonic man before this, he certainly was now.

A few days after Sally disappeared they sent a search party out, soon finding her body on the swings, when the mother heard the news Angelos was there, he smiled at the memory, of the greatest murder he would ever have, the mother turned and saw the smile and nearly blurted out "WHY ARE YOU SMILING" but she caught a glimpse of his charming, innocent eyes and became transfixed in his gaze, until he took a long blink. No one ever suspected Angelos of the murder, I mean what kind of man accuses a 14 year old blond haired blue eyed innocent young man or murdering his girlfriend. Only a crazy man would suggest that, and no other than his own step father, who had been watching it go on, finally spoke up. "I saw him, I saw him do it, he stood there smiling while he stabbed her, I saw it with my own two eyes" The father claimed, but was quickly dismissed by the sheriff, only Angelos had overheard this, and was going to take pleasure in killing his step father.

Late that night he sneaked into his father's room, quickly bludgeoning him with a club, before dragging him to the shed and tying him to a chair inside the shed, he closed and locked the doors and awaited his father to wake up. As he did, he was confused, why was the boy standing over him with his sword, and why was he tied up, had he overheard him and wanted vengeance? Angelos seemingly read what he was thinking ((not literally but it is obvious what he would be thinking)) "I suppose your wondering why your tied up" Angelos said in a cheerful tone, and with a smile, "Well all we be found out, but I am going to take pleasure in this" he said as he slowly plunged his own fathers sword into his father's stomach, grinning as he screamed out. He continued to slowly do this several times, until his father bled out. Angelos laughed slightly and felt so good inside, the voice, it had stopped, he had pleased it, he had pleased Iblees, he had pleased himself.

Again a few days after this the sheriff found the body, but again would never suspect the poor kid to have done it. Although he was now orphaned once again, and sent to a orphanage close to Al,Khazar. For the next 3 and a half years of his life in the orphanage, and every once and a while, indiscriminately killed one of the children to satisfy the three people, the voice, himself, and Iblees. Finally he had gotten out of the orphanage at 18 and was a certified adult, that is where the true journey begins ((He is 18 in game and fresh out of the orphanage))

Describe what each trait means to your character, and relate whether or not the trait is one of their defining characteristics. Then describe how they will be acted out on a daily basis, if they are a defining characteristic.

Deception: This is a elementary trait that comes passively to Angelos. All his life no one suspected the innocent blonde hair blue eyes kid to have so brutally killed all these people, but in fact he has. His eyes are like that of a newborn child, and can mesmerize people with little will, almost controlling them with his aura of innocence and charm. He will possibly be the most polite and charming man you ever meet, but if you come under his blade, you will see that he is truly the devil personified. A prime example to relate Angelos is the snake in the garden of Eden, deceiving Eve into taking a apple from the forbidden tree, the snake seemed so harmless when in fact it was Satan himself.

Pride: Angelos believes to be "touched" by Iblees, and thinks because of this fake "touch" he has been granted power over everyone, he sees himself as a god amongst most, although would never even slightly say anything as such, and instead will usually tell people he is worthless and useless, to give them even more respect for his innocence. In his mind he is better than everyone, meaning he believes he has the right to do whatever he wants to anyone, but when he speaks he is completely humble.

Betrayal:This is a trait that Angelos does not care about, he would do it without a thought, and if it was ever done to him would slice the man or woman up and feed them to zombies whilst laughing. He believes he can do it, but would never ever expect it to happen to him.

Greed: Angelos is not greedy but will take what he wants, and if he wants it, he will get it, he will send someone to hell and back ((not literally but yea)) even over something simple, because in his mind it is already his, he is better than everyone thus he deserves whatever he wants.

Gluttony: Another trait similar to greed, he is no glutton, but if he wants it, he will have it, and will do so in the most polite way ever. He is often seen eating at taverns, seemingly eating more than a normal human, and yet never gaining weight, another trait he thinks was given by Iblees while it is in fact a fast metabolism. On occasion Angelos hungers for human flesh, and whilst in the orphanage he experimented cooking human flesh using the small children, devouring them whilst they were still alive, this shows his sadistic nature, and it also shows he is a Glutton at times.

Sloth: Angelos is not lazy in the slightest, carefully planning anything he does, such as murdering people. If he is going to kill someone it isn't a simple walk up and stab them to him, it is a, write a detailed list of everywhere they go, shadow them for sometime, and pick the right moment where he can get the most enjoyment out of the kill, steal, or mug.

Lust: Angelos has plenty of lust, often sleeping with several women a day, but finds no pleasure in it, he is not a normal man, he tries to enjoy it, but all he thinks about whilst having sex is murdering the woman, he is a very sadistic, psychotic man, and this means he does not have the same emotions most do.

Hatred: Angelos does not hate anyone, in fact he enjoys people's company, he does not kill out of hate, he kills because he enjoys it, he enslaves people because he enjoys watching them suffer. He mugs people, to see the fear in there eyes. He almost gets off on the crime he does as if it is his only link to being human, and having emotions. If he didn't murder, steal, mug, enslave and more he would die, he would literally be a sack of flesh without any emotions.

Wrath: Angelos does not have wrath for anything or one, he simply kills for enjoyment, steals for enjoyment, deceives for enjoyment.

For the following scenarios, give a description as to how your character would react. Each scenario is designed with no particular objective in mind and is open ended deliberately. Avoid metagaming (Using information your character does not have), powergaming (controlling other characters without consent), or any cheating (Doing something your character can't normally do otherwise. ex. fly, spawn items, walk into Mordor) in each scenario as the mentioned are not allowed in game. Assume your character is in each position, regardless of their normal situations.

1. You are in the Grand city Al'khazar in the city square outside the keep. Quickly a noisy crowd of nobles and wealthy merchants form around you, mostly of humans, but other races as well. The crowd's loud chatter is silenced as the King walks out of the Keep, with several guards on either side of him, to address his people. The King begins to talk to the crowd about a plan of attack against the Undead. The crowd is very packed and doesn't leave a lot of space for free movement, but you are able to push through people.

Angelos listens intently to the conversation, intrigued, he has heard rumors of the undead but the issue doesn't concern him currently, he is following his target waiting to strike. Suddenly he thinks to himself how fun it would be to kill him in this huge crowd, and see if he will not be recognized. He pushes through the crowd, apologizing every chance he gets for bumping into someone until he finally reaches his target. He pulls out his small 3 inch stiletto knife and plunges it into his lower spine, killing him instantly. As the man falls Angelos dodges the body and moves backwards into the crowd blending in. He is the first one to the man "This man has been stabbed" he says with a slight smile as he walks away whilst everyone is distracted.

2. An old lady has fallen by a tree on the Kings road. She calls for your help just as you round the corner. She appears to be holding onto a bag, tucked under her arm. Upon closer inspection you notice three others around her, some armed, but all dead.

Angelos strides over to the old lady, and doesn't even seem to be cautious that it may be a trap. He extends his hand down to the woman lifting her up as he asks what happened here, she explains she was being mugged but killed the three, with this information he sees her pull a knife, but that's when it hit her. Before the conversation even began he had plunge a knife deep into her ribs, but it was a delayed reaction, she slowly dropped the knife, her last breath being exhaled as he put her against the tree and walks away, leaving his knife and her purse on the road.

3. You're approached at your house by a man who lives not too far away. "Hey neighbor!" He says as he waves.

"Oh hello there kind sir how are you today" Angelos says with a polite smile, the neighbor was distracted by his eyes but finally responded " Oh uh... nothing just saying hi" he responded, Angelos gestured for him to come over "let us have tea neighbor" He says. The man walks over and into the house, and he sits Angelos walks over and punches his throat, making him choke and not able to breath, as he finally loses enough oxygen he is knocked out, Angelos clears his throat so he doesn't die, he has plans for the body. He walks to his books shelf and pulls a lever, opening a secret entrance. He drags the body in and onto a bloody table, which seems to have been used to many times as it is blood stained, he ties the man to it and closes the secret entrance. He will come back later to dissect the man whilst he is still alive, but for now he will go gamble at the casino, or go have a drink.

Players who wish to play Advanced Evil or Special characters must answer the following. They’re extra for everyone else.

Is there any specific entity, person, or group of people to which your character submits completely, willingly, begrudgingly, or unwillingly? Are there situational qualifiers to this?

Deep in his heart, who, if anyone, does your character believe is superior to him? Answer as an inner monologue from your character’s perspective.

Does your character trust in himself, or does he believe his abilities are due to some other driving force? Does he boast the truth of it or suppress all hint of it?

Does your character trust the words or actions of others? Why and to what extent?

What situations does your character prepare for ahead of time? How does he do this?

What, in essence, drives your character to the evil he commits most often? Are there complications that drive him to commit others, or is it the other way around?

Is your character a villain or an antihero? What do you think the difference is? Villain, the difference being that a antihero is a protagonist that lacks heroic attributes and the such, a villain is someone who is simply evil, often enjoying his crimes. What makes Angelos a villain is that he completely enjoys what he does, he couldn't live without it, he is psychotic, sadistic, and evil, and yet portrays himself as a innocent young man, this to me is almost the devil personified.

BONUS FOR GETTING THIS FAR!

CHAPTER 1: The young blonde male.

The night is stormy, this is my time to strike, tonight the voice will be pleased, my hunger eased, and satisfaction will ensue. Earlier in the night I had followed a man named Korokier Mayleaf, a orc with a elven mother, he likes strong ale, and carries a iron axe on his back. His height is precisely 73 inches and he has a slight limp, almost UN-noticable focused to his left side, he is unfriendly and doesn't do well around strangers, but I am not a stranger, I have weaved my way into his life, making him believe me to be a friend, he has no idea.

As I pursued my target, I hid amongst the foliage waiting for my time to show myself, as he rounded the corner near a inn I was there. At first he seemed startled, almost frightened, I sucked up his fear, it was a taste of what was to come. I had the face of a man who had just been robbed "Come quick Korokier they just robbed me" I said panicking, without a word he ran ahead looking for the robbers, he was a man of few words, and was quite foolish, I pointed in a direction and he ran that way. After following him looking for the bandits he hit a dead end, a mountain blocked further passage, as he turned around I was there only this time I had a smile, He fell for it. I turned and kicked a loose rock, the lever disguised as a rock opened the floor beneath him, sending him onto cold cobblestone, i pulled the rock back closing the trap up and headed into my nearby house, it was time to play with my food.

CHAPTER 2: Secrets Revealed

As the orc fell his nails screeched against the cold chalky cobblestone, followed by a abrupt Thump, "I do hope he is okay" I said to myself as I entered my house, or rather one of my many, many trap stations. As I entered I turned left, pulling a small book from the shelf, the was attached to a lever which was pulled opening a secret staircase, I quickly descended as it closed behind me. Next I pulled a lever that made a click, to the ordinary man even if they found the staircase they wouldn't find the next area. I took off a painting on the wall and climbed through, the now open hole in the wall. Finally I turned a corner in my corridor and saw the iron door, I quickly removed a false brick and pulled out a key, going and opening the iron door, and closing it behind me. It lay before me, my one of many secret holding cells, the place I kept my victims just before their slaughter.

I gave myself a laugh in preparation for my fun hobby some called murder. I strolled down the corridor looking in every cell, even though I knew I only held two people, one being the orc, the other a beautiful aristocratic woman I seduced into following me to my lovely getaway cabin, to bad it was anything but that huh? Serves her right, she was cheating on her husband with more than just me. Don't get me wrong, I care not about justice, but it is a handy excuse in case I am blamed for her disappearance, simply blame the husband, I mean he got mad and found out, then brutally murdered her right? Not me the innocent 18 year old blond haired blue eyed angel... right?

Finally reaching the orc's cell I licked my lips, it was likely he would put up a fight, but he most likely broke his legs and maybe a arm in the fall. I opened the iron door into his cell and saw him no where, strange I thought, where is he, just then someone leaped on me. I felt cold hands and saw green skin, it was him, he somehow landed unfazed, odd, more to him then meets the eye. After being strangled for several seconds a strange surge of strength ran through me, I grabbed his head swinging him onto his back using his head, I heard something snap in his neck area as he landed, once down I beat him until his face was unrecognizable, smiling all throughout the beating. I turned my head to look out the door and noticed a door open, no I thought as I looked down, my key was gone. It seemed he had taken my key before strangling me and through it under the woman's door to rescue her, what a hero, too bad heroes never win.

CHAPTER 3: THE ESCAPEE

Angelos looked up, his hands were smothered in blood as if he just stuck his hands into a thick strawberry jelly, blood squirted from the bashed head hitting his face, had he really had the strength to do this, never mind he needed to get the woman before he was found out. He stood up sprinting out the exit, his secret stairs were open, she had fled into the woods. Angelos sprinted faster than humanly possible, leaping over fallen trees and never broke a sweat, he strode with the elegance of a cheetah, never making a sound in the dense foliage as he hunted his prey. For a second he caught the glimpse of a woman running, quickly he turned towards her and ran, memories of the night before flooded into his head, he remembered it vividly.

The night was very stormy, much the same as this night, I stumbled into a tavern, portraying it as if I had just fought of the undead armies, when in fact I had only been awake for a few hours. "Q... quick... please... help me" I said as I collapsed to the floor, all an act, but performed flawlessly. When "waking up" after several minutes a beautiful woman in a silk dress stood over me, she had deep green eyes, and when ours connected she reminded me of Sally, my first and only love, whom I slaughtered earlier in my life. "Are you okay sir?" she asked sympathetically, she looked to be in her mid 20s almost 30, this was going to be to easy "Y...yes now that I see you" He said making her blush "what happened?" she asked "I fought them, I fought them all off, and then, there were to many of them... I saved the children but was nearly killed" I said with a fake sob "What, your a hero!" she said now grinning "M... maybe" I said looking into her eyes, she fell for it, just as Sally had, just as Mary had, just as Justine had, and just as several others have, she looked into my eyes, and saw only good in them.

As reality flooded back I was still running now closing in on her, I pulled my knife and sped up getting ready to tackle her. Then the memories came back, I enjoy remembering my victims before I slaughter them.

Once she looked into my eyes, and saw my angelic innocent face, it was over for her, she signed her death certificate. After drinking for several hours she was now officially drunk, it was time I led her to her grave. Grabbing her hand softly I kissed it, looking once more into her eyes to assure she was in my control "run away with me" I said abruptly kissing her hand once more and grasping her thigh "we will be so happy" I said, her face was as red as blood, and had a smile so huge I thought she was going to burst, before I had my fun with her. Suddenly it faded "but... but I am married" she finally said, I turned my eyes down in "disappointment" "And how does that "husband" treat you huh? I bet he doesn't even know your favorite color, it is emerald green, a color almost matching your gorgeous eyes, I bet he doesn't treat you as well as I will" I said smiling a reassuring smile, she was red again, and contemplated it. Everything I said was a lie, but the combination or beer, lust, and my sliver tongue made her believe her favorite color was green, and that her husband treated her bad. Her favorite color was hazel, and was decided when she was given a huge rare hazel wedding ring by her millionaire husband, who treats her with spa visits and spoils her, she was foolish, but I had her now. We left the Tavern as she followed me to her grave. We entered my house and she frowned "this is it?" she said, I replied with a smile "the real secret is under the house, follow me I said as I led her through the myriad of puzzles, finally we hit the corridor, she gulped. "If you would just follow me, we can begin" she started having second thoughts but my reassuring grip on her gave her confidence, i led her to one of the cells "holding" the iron door open for her as she stepped in, saying I would be right behind her, that was a lie. I slammed the door shut, sealing her fate.

When reality flooded back again I was on top of her, while I was remembering I seemed to have unconsciously tackled her, she had fear in her eyes now, not lust, I brought my knife up over her, we were on a road, It seems I wouldn't have time to savor it, i needed to do this now so i wasn't found out, I swung the knife down with a smile.

CHAPTER 4: THE HERO SAVES THE DAY.

As my knife descended my grin grew, I thought with utter lust how the knife would feel, cutting through her and ending her life. I thought of how I would leave the corpse on the road, later coming and reporting it, acting scared that someone died. I thought how I would use her death as a excuse for a death of someone else. All these things I thought about, but I thought about them to early. as my knife was mere inches from her throat a hand grasped my wrist, stopping it with ease, as I looked up I saw a man in full iron armor with a diamond sword to my throat. "I would ask what you are doing but it is clear, do ye wish to die now upon me sword, or is it a public death ye be seeking" He said confidently, our eyes were locked, but there was no way I was going to convince him I was innocent. No instead I decided I was going to murder him, this day was getting more fun every minute.

I slowly stood up raising my arms, I still had the knife in my right hand, and was pretending to set it down. The woman was still in fear, she knew what I was capable of, she had to die along with this man. In one swift move I fell, knife in hand I slammed it into her gut using all my wait, it pierced her skin, went through the muscle, through her stomach and severed her spine, killing her instantly, from there I ran. Although he was in iron armor the man was fast, slicing at my scarred back, the only reminder of my past, memories flooded into my head as I sprinted.

"BOY... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" my father was shouting, today he was worse than normal, he and mom and recently scored on some blow and were going away at it like candy. Seems there fun ended, I was outside tending to the chickens when he stormed out the door, picking me up by my skull and punching me in the ribs. He threw me down and i just took it, I was 12 at the time.

Reality came rushing back, I looked back looking for my assailant but he wasn't there, had he gone to town to report me? No he wouldn't ... or would he. Just as I began thinking about it something large tackled me to the floor. It was the man, he began smashing at my chest and stomach whilst on top of me, memories rushed in as I took the pain.

I was 13 when it happened, when I finally gave. I was outside, at the time playing with the chickens, but hands were bloody from digging inside them so I went in. I looked around and didn't see anyone "Mom... dad" I shouted idiotically, I should have been glad they weren't there, but curiosity... I walked into there room with my eyes looking down I saw blood all over the floor. I looked up and saw my dad sitting at the edge of a soaked in blood bed. It was clear what happened, he finally snapped, killing her, it was made clear by the gallons of blood, and the bits and pieces of flesh such as fingers he didn't collect from her slaughtered body. Neither of us said a word, I came back to the room hours later to see the bed clean for once in my life and my dad asleep. With out thinking I sat on top of him, he opened his eyes to see his angel faced son, before promptly realizing there was a butcher knife in his chest, he was dead but his brain was still functioning, 5 seconds later his life faded.

My ribs were now seemingly broken, how he didn't puncture my lungs are a mystery, but I was still alive, the pain was so much my Limbic system started to fail, ceasing the pain. With a incredible surge of strength granted from who knows where i shoved him off me, I ran and stumbled into a tavern screaming help, and was followed in by my assailant who promptly stabbed me through my stomach. I had already been in enough pain to make a normal man pass out, but this put it over the edge and I collapsed.

When I came to I looked around to see my attacker lying next to me, dead with 3 arrows in his chest, they pierced the armor and went into his heart. I was alive, I mean who would believe a 18 year old blue eyed blond haired angel faced kid would do anything to deserve this, I killed three people that day, and one of them wasn't by my own hand, I was getting to good at this.

-In-Game Name:

Coconuta

-RolePlaying Name:

Rio coconuts

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14291

-Race and Subrace:

Human , no subrace

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren guard, alstion guard, alstionrangers,FOA

--Are you still a member of this organization:Alstion Rangers, FOA

--If yes, are you trusted: highly

-Reason for Joining:because im trying to get iblees villain and this guild sounds cool

-Evils you have committed: Rebel

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

i do thinkim a ok role player , and yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

all of alstionand a few FOA people

-Time Zone and playing Times:

GMT, whenever i can

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:

no, till i do the betrayal from alstion

Brothers...

I am SO sorry for my recent leaves of absence. I mean to be there more for the the fights and the building more than ever, but my life keeps throwing something new at me making me slightly busy...

Unfortunately, It will be like this still until Sunday. I tell you this so you know what has happened to me and so that I ain't counted for not being there alot.

I love the Black Hand.... and I shall talk to you all soon, Brothers.

Until then, I hope for the best of all things. Ryder spoke of a new base... Are we still using the one Guild?

Farewell for the moment, Brothers.

PS: Guy above me.... Why didn't you just link everyone to your Villain app? It would have been efficient without having such a big post in our forum.

-In-Game Name: Kobno

-RolePlaying Name:Orik

-Are you a Mage: ((I will be))

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14348

-Race and Subrace: Dwarf ( cave dwarf)

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: I was part of the kal'urguan guard, but this was just to get to know more important dwarfs, wich might help me with my actions.

--Are you still a member of this organization:No, but i can get back in.

--If yes, are you trusted:I was very trusted, and i had connections with a few of the dwarven council.

-Reason for Joining:I have been killing people on my own for to long, i want to meet other killers, other villains, share stories, give tips...

-Evils you have committed:((as you can read in my villains app)) I have killed and tortured a lot of people, buried them and I have never even been suspected for a murder, so i work proffesionally

I think i am a good rp'r and i understand the rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:I have some connections with some powerfull dwarves, but i have been gone to the wilds for a long time, so i don't know or they still remember me, and there are a lot of new council members.

-Time Zone and playing Times: timezone: i live in belguim?

monday-friday 16u-23u

Weekends 12u-17u and 17u-00:00u (if i don't have anything to do)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:I have no problem with that.

This is the WRONG PLACE for your villain application!!!

-In-Game Name: Kobno

-RolePlaying Name:Orik

-Are you a Mage: ((I will be))

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14348

-Race and Subrace: Dwarf ( cave dwarf)

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: I was part of the kal'urguan guard, but this was just to get to know more important dwarfs, wich might help me with my actions.

--Are you still a member of this organization:No, but i can get back in.

--If yes, are you trusted:I was very trusted, and i had connections with a few of the dwarven council.

-Reason for Joining:I have been killing people on my own for to long, i want to meet other killers, other villains, share stories, give tips...

-Evils you have committed:((as you can read in my villains app)) I have killed and tortured a lot of people, buried them and I have never even been suspected for a murder, so i work proffesionally

I think i am a good rp'r and i understand the rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:I have some connections with some powerfull dwarves, but i have been gone to the wilds for a long time, so i don't know or they still remember me, and there are a lot of new council members.

-Time Zone and playing Times: timezone: i live in belguim?

monday-friday 16u-23u

Weekends 12u-17u and 17u-00:00u (if i don't have anything to do)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:I have no problem with that.

Accepted! PM me Ingame for more info.

-In-Game Name:

Coconuta

-RolePlaying Name:

Rio coconuts

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14291

-Race and Subrace:

Human , no subrace

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren guard, alstion guard, alstionrangers,FOA

--Are you still a member of this organization:Alstion Rangers, FOA

--If yes, are you trusted: highly

-Reason for Joining:because im trying to get iblees villain and this guild sounds cool

-Evils you have committed: Rebel

i do thinkim a ok role player , and yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

all of alstionand a few FOA people

-Time Zone and playing Times:

GMT, whenever i can

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:

no, till i do the betrayal from alstion

Accepted! PM me ingame for more info.

I would just like to say that I can't believe how popular this guild has become I am proud to be one of the few High ranked members within it and I would also like to congratulate Simonbane on running such an exquisite guild on Lord Of The Craft :D