♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

*posted underneath all the other notes*

sorry can't make it either. 7:00 GMT appears to be either 2 AM or 3 AM EST. Therefore I will be asleep, due to it being a school night.

(plus my app hasn't been accepted, so I can't really fight.)

See you in the....place...you'll be....

In-Game Name: braylon1

-RolePlaying Name: James_Thornwood

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: I dont have one yet i hope to get one

-Race and Subrace: Dwarf ,Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dwarf army and the Wolverines

--Are you still a member of this organization:yes

--If yes, are you trusted:yes

-Reason for Joining: i want to join the black hand because.. This group is the only group that works and dills with the undead.

-Evils you have committed: i haven't committed any evil acts

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:yes

-Time Zone and playing Times: est i play about 3 to 5 days out of 7 day week

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:i would like to have it

*posted underneath all the other notes*

sorry can't make it either. 7:00 GMT appears to be either 2 AM or 3 AM EST. Therefore I will be asleep, due to it being a school night.

((Very in character. lol. ))

In-Game Name: braylon1

-RolePlaying Name: James_Thornwood

-Villain Application Link: I dont have one yet i hope to get one

-Race and Subrace: Dwarf ,Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dwarf army and the Wolverines

--Are you still a member of this organization:yes

--If yes, are you trusted:yes

-Reason for Joining: i want to join the black hand because.. This group is the only group that works and dills with the undead.

-Evils you have committed: i haven't committed any evil acts

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:yes

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:yes

-Time Zone and playing Times: est i play about 3 to 5 days out of 7 day week

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:i would like to have it

I require a Villain Application. Doesn't have to be accepted... yet.

All Attacks must be authorized under me or Natheus in the future.

BUT!!

AUTHORIZED ATTACK! MEN, PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS!

Heh, i thought it was my duty as high advisor to actually lead an attack on somebody, trust me, this will be very easy...

(( IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!! the attack is being moved forward to this tuesday 7:00 GMT to avoid us being owned when skills comes out :D ))

((So 2:45 hours left until we group up, haha. I'll be on and I'm going to, well.. contact some connections for help... *calls Varge :3 Just kidding ^^*))

((So 2:45 hours left until we group up, haha. I'll be on and I'm going to, well.. contact some connections for help... *calls Varge :3 Just kidding ^^*))

All meet up In the base (( and we are attacking Winterfell now ))

(Now? I thought it one hour 45 minutes)

now as in, then...

I don't know what's going on, but I was accused of being a member of the Black Hand by the Orc Warlord, and on two separate occasions was asked by people who wanted to join about my association with the Black Hand. Are you guys using my name or something? It's incredibly annoying and I have no idea where these people are pulling this from.

I think it's because you are one of the most recognized villains on the forums (especially to newbs with your FAQ's) and this is probably the most recognized evil guild. I don't think anyones been using your name.

-In-Game Name: Khaene

-RolePlaying Name: Khaene

-Villain Application Link: (approved) viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13707

-Race and Subrace: Human Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Alstion Rangers

--Are you still a member of this organization: No (Disbanded)

--If yes, are you trusted: The other former guard trust me.

-Reason for Joining: Alstion's defeat struck a devastating blow to Khaene's psyche. Struggling to rationalize the loss of his homeland, he turned to thoughts of anger and betrayal. These emotions have cracked his moral armor, giving Iblees' corruption a way in. See my villain app for more OOC information on why I'd join.

IC: I spent years of my life ranging through the frozen tundra of the North tracking Iblees worshippers and undead. Everything I had come to know and love was there and many brave men fought to the last defending Alstion but it was all for naught. In the weeks after Alstion fell this last time I spent many days wandering the wilds, looking for an answer, for a purpose. It was then that I met a man named Rire. I blamed him and others like him, at first, for the fall of Alstion. But through his guidance I understand now that I was wrong. It wasn't the Undead that destroyed Alstion, it wasn't those Iblees worshippers that I had ignorantly believed sought only our destruction. Nay, it was Oren, the kingdom of men, who abandoned us and let their petty squabbling and bickering get in the way of protecting Aegis. The Undead and other Iblees worshippers, I know now, are merely messengers, heralds of the true peace Iblees brings. Alstion fell because we failed to embrace Iblees. When I expressed my desire to help destroy those who stand in the way of Iblees, to help end the unnecessary cycle of war and strife in Aegis, Rire told me to seek the Black Hand and apply for membership.

-Evils you have committed: In the weeks since Alstion's fall I've had to survive in the frozen north alone, foraging supplies when they could be found, and stealing supplies when they could not. I will do anything to survive and to accomplish my goals.

-References for Evils Done: None.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I understand the rules of PvP and believe I'm a good RolePlayer. I can avoid getting emotional about my character (for the most part), maintain a separation between IC and OOC, and don't always have to "win." It's all about involved players having fun.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I'm known by many of the former citizens of Alstion.

-Time Zone and playing Times: My classes just started so I may not be on much, but typically I play afternoons during the week EST. (GMT-5)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Sure, doesn't matter to me.

i hope you understand that the "Alliance" you have with the undead it not 2 way we despise you and all that follow you so don't think you can claim to those you kill on the roads its in the name of Iblees to matter to us in any other way then us wonting to killing you mortals for fun i ashore your lies will be silenced by us just you wait and see From a voice in your head ((i type this to your leader in game but he was afk as i spoke to him posting here to tell him what i said))

i hope you understand that the "Alliance" you have with the undead it not 2 way we despise you and all that follow you so don't think you can claim to those you kill on the roads its in the name of Iblees to matter to us in any other way then us wonting to killing you mortals for fun i ashore your lies will be silenced by us just you wait and see From a voice in your head ((i type this to your leader in game but he was afk as i spoke to him posting here to tell him what i said))

From what I got by this post and its odd spelling, your saying the undead despise the Black Hand? Just wondering since that was kind of confusing to look at.

Hmm... never knew you were Undead :lol:

People who hate us List:

Tac

Raid7

Vex

Pretty short list...