Knights Of The Eventide Dominion

Swgrclan

In the aviary of the Vorkaelus Hold, a letter is left. It is folded neatly, the black of the ink vibrant against the white of the parchment. Written in impeccable swirled handwriting, the words "To The Most Exalted Leader" are clearly written. As one of the Levy's spots this letter, the instantly race to the quarters of the Inquisitor, placing it carefully on his desk. The letter sits, waiting to be opened by the Eventide Inquisitor himself. 

To the most gracious leader of the Knights of the Eventide

I regret that you may not know me and I shamefully must admit that I do not know you though I have been told of who you are. I hope that this letter does not fall upon deaf ears and blind eyes, for it is crucial that you seek word back to me. 

My most exulted lord, I request a meeting of you. The meeting can be of your time, place and choosing but I cannot stress the importance of this meeting. I believe the pure idea of the one true faith has been tarnished by those who should preserve it and this cannot continue. The people in question make a mockery of our faith and trail the Creator's name through the mud. I urge you, to assist me in making this not so and putting an end to it. 

I hope to hear from you soon to discuss this matter further

Creator guide you 

Yours ever faithfully,

Sophia Alexandra Horen I,  Imperial Princess of Oren

The letter is signed in a neat hand and the House Horen sigil is stamped at the bottom. 

In the aviary of the Vorkaelus Hold, a letter is left. It is folded neatly, the black of the ink vibrant against the white of the parchment. Written in impeccable swirled handwriting, the words "To The Most Exalted Leader" are clearly written. As one of the Levy's spots this letter, the instantly race to the quarters of the Inquisitor, placing it carefully on his desk. The letter sits, waiting to be opened by the Eventide Inquisitor himself. 

To the most gracious leader of the Knights of the Eventide

I regret that you may not know me and I shamefully must admit that I do not know you though I have been told of who you are. I hope that this letter does not fall upon deaf ears and blind eyes, for it is crucial that you seek word back to me. 

My most exulted lord, I request a meeting of you. The meeting can be of your time, place and choosing but I cannot stress the importance of this meeting. I believe the pure idea of the one true faith has been tarnished by those who should preserve it and this cannot continue. The people in question make a mockery of our faith and trail the Creator's name through the mud. I urge you, to assist me in making this not so and putting an end to it. 

I hope to hear from you soon to discuss this matter further

Creator guide you 

Yours ever faithfully,

Sophia Alexandra Horen I,  Imperial Princess of Oren

The letter is signed in a neat hand and the House Horen sigil is stamped at the bottom. 

Upon receiving the letter, Viktor reads it over within the secluded confinement of his office. Unseen eyes scan upon it's neat scripture from beyond a black visor, the armored Inquisitor remaining silent whilst reading. Brows furrow beneath the dark-steel helmet, and a staggered sigh escapes him. This message is.. unsettling, to say the east, given the circumstances.

He had not seen an official Horen sigil in some time; it was only a handful of years that the Horen family survived after their exalted leader sailed away from the mainlands alongside the bulk of the Holy Oren Empire. It had been known for years now that the Ruskans ruled the human nations; or, atleast most of them. Nonetheless, if the Horens still survived, this meeting would have to transpire. 

Moments after mulling over the letter's message, he decides to write a reply. It is sent from the Eventide Aviary soon after being taken by a loyal Levy, the raven message-bearer enroaching toward Sophia's assumed location.

Should the raven find her, and in turn give the message, she would read the following:

"Sophia Alexandra Horen I, Imperial Princess of Oren,

The attention you grant unto my men and I is most honorable in the eyes of the Eventide; it has be naught since we've ever been graced with such acknowledgement of a living member of a family who had been so close to God, as for all we knew, the Holy Kingdom of Ruska had crushed the remaining blood-bearers within their grasp. It so appears the Eventide were thankfully incorrect; for dragons do not bend within any man's hands, nor do they ever truly die by them.

Know now I am no exalted lord, despite how heartwarming and pride-coaxing the title may be. I can only dream of such a thing, not only for myself, but for the benefit of the rest of my men. In due time the title may come to settle upon my shoulders, should we act smart in our decisions, but I digress; that is far from the point.

I agree to this meeting, but I first require specific details upon your place of homage. It is not correct of you to come to us; it the opposite that must transpire. We will come to you, provided we can given the details requested.

As for your reasons of contacting me, I relate much in your concerns of the Holy Faith. Not only has it been tarnished, but there has been a ... rise of heresy and defiance of the good Lord in the lands; if it isn't the madmen in the North, it is the Infidels within Malinor, or the Dwarven Paragons to the South, or the Ibleesic heretics who dwell the lands despite our purge of them amongst other groups that disrespect the Creator and his wishes. The Eventide were formed to quell the rise in unlawfulness against the Holy Creator, but alas, we have been somewhat weakened by our efforts in Malinor which have been curbed and halted by the Lumidrin. 

You will be assisted in your efforts to properly align the Holy Faith, and will be met in Elven Days' time so this meeting may transpire. I anticipate the time spent on fixing the problem you hold concern for.

Creator Guide You,

Eventide Inquisitor and Grand-Knight Viktor Delacroix."

The bottom of the letter bears the Seal of the Eventide, the wave stamp bronze in hue. 

[[ My time-zone is PST and I'm often on around 3 PM - 12 AM + so post the time that would be suitable for you. ]]

((Can you get on Swgr? I tried to msg you but your inbox is full or something. >.>))

[[ get outta here canadian, go back to your orc wimmins ]]

Upon receiving the letter, Viktor reads it over within the secluded confinement of his office. Unseen eyes scan upon it's neat scripture from beyond a black visor, the armored Inquisitor remaining silent whilst reading. Brows furrow beneath the dark-steel helmet, and a staggered sigh escapes him. This message is.. unsettling, to say the east, given the circumstances.

He had not seen an official Horen sigil in some time; it was only a handful of years that the Horen family survived after their exalted leader sailed away from the mainlands alongside the bulk of the Holy Oren Empire. It had been known for years now that the Ruskans ruled the human nations; or, atleast most of them. Nonetheless, if the Horens still survived, this meeting would have to transpire. 

Moments after mulling over the letter's message, he decides to write a reply. It is sent from the Eventide Aviary soon after being taken by a loyal Levy, the raven message-bearer enroaching toward Sophia's assumed location.

Should the raven find her, and in turn give the message, she would read the following:

"Sophia Alexandra Horen I, Imperial Princess of Oren,

The attention you grant unto my men and I is most honorable in the eyes of the Eventide; it has be naught since we've ever been graced with such acknowledgement of a living member of a family who had been so close to God, as for all we knew, the Holy Kingdom of Ruska had crushed the remaining blood-bearers within their grasp. It so appears the Eventide were thankfully incorrect; for dragons do not bend within any man's hands, nor do they ever truly die by them.

Know now I am no exalted lord, despite how heartwarming and pride-coaxing the title may be. I can only dream of such a thing, not only for myself, but for the benefit of the rest of my men. In due time the title may come to settle upon my shoulders, should we act smart in our decisions, but I digress; that is far from the point.

I agree to this meeting, but I first require specific details upon your place of homage. It is not correct of you to come to us; it the opposite that must transpire. We will come to you, provided we can given the details requested.

As for your reasons of contacting me, I relate much in your concerns of the Holy Faith. Not only has it been tarnished, but there has been a ... rise of heresy and defiance of the good Lord in the lands; if it isn't the madmen in the North, it is the Infidels within Malinor, or the Dwarven Paragons to the South, or the Ibleesic heretics who dwell the lands despite our purge of them amongst other groups that disrespect the Creator and his wishes. The Eventide were formed to quell the rise in unlawfulness against the Holy Creator, but alas, we have been somewhat weakened by our efforts in Malinor which have been curbed and halted by the Lumidrin. 

You will be assisted in your efforts to properly align the Holy Faith, and will be met in Elven Days' time so this meeting may transpire. I anticipate the time spent on fixing the problem you hold concern for.

Creator Guide You,

Eventide Inquisitor and Grand-Knight Viktor Delacroix."

The bottom of the letter bears the Seal of the Eventide, the wave stamp bronze in hue. 

[[ My time-zone is PST and I'm often on around 3 PM - 12 AM + so post the time that would be suitable for you. ]]

Sometime after the letter has arrived, a knocking rasps on Sophia's office door. She looks up and waves in the familiar face of one of her guards. The guard offers her the letter and she bites her lip softly in anticipation. 

Her ice blue eyes scan over the letter reading it thoroughly, taking in every word. She draws a deep breath and reaches over for her quill and fresh parchment. The blank of the ink strikes against the parchment vibrantly.

Most devoted Eventide Inquisitor and Grandknight Viktor Delacroix

Thank you for your hasty reply. I must say, your words bring me great hope that together, we may come up with a suitable solution.

Below I leave you my whereabouts with a map attatched. I shall be waiting here for your presence this elven day at midday.

I will await you with eagerness.

Creator guide you

Sophia Alexandra Horen I, Imperial Princess of Oren 

The letter is signed, the House Horen sigil clearly stamped

((PM me when you get in game :) ))

*A vibration can be felt through the winds over Archaerus of the Ebony Blade, as the guild master of the Eventide tends to his duties when suddenly a glint can be seen coming out of the sky. Swirling through the air the object can finally be seen as some sort of blue orb. The orb shoots through the building straight past the guild master narrowly missing a vase before circling round it and flinging itself straight back towards him. Finally stopping but a few feet away from the guild master. Spinning on its axis the orb flashes twice before starting to vibrate. An echo is heard before the voice of an old man speaks to you:*

"I have heard that your goals have alined against those who abuse magic for their own selfish needs. Those who would burn down towns, threaten others and generally be a nuisance more than anything else. I'd also assume that you align yourselves against darknesses like the north as well as other kinds of dark magic hmm? If so then I humbly introduce myself. I am Blundermore WindRaker, a Wizard whom studies the Arcane arts as well as the divine. And I believe that you... and I... may not be too different from one another. You see for quite a while now I've watched as the arts of magic was twisted into a science. How magics once used to defend the people's of Aegis were turned on themselves by this new ilk of magi whom come like a pestilence on us. Rogue magi who burn our homes and slaughter our loved ones like it was merely a game. I have seen tyrant mages come, claiming themselves master of all... Gods of their time merely because they can cast a flame in their hands. I have seen many pilfer the destructive nature, nah rape the destructive nature of magic for their own ends. And quite frankly I am quite as much fed up as I assume you and others are.

If you're interested, continue to lend your ears.

I am what could be considered one of the few left who follow the old ways, not the last. .. hopefully. But our numbers are few as it is. Anyways, with what I've said in mind, I've taken it upon myself to form what I thought I would never do, I've formed a group, a guild an order if you will. Whom's teachings and skills I plan on harkening back to an older time. When magic was respected for what it was, as means to understand the world around. A means of self enlightenment, a path of peace. When magic was used to defend the mortal races of this world. It shall be so that this order will be based around the lost defensive magics. Magics made to defend or even silence other more destructive kinds of magic.

Magic isn't a tool to be misused the way it is. It's much more than that. It's a way of life, a dedication. A study, a craft. Not a science.

I hope to achieve great things with this order... this Order of the White Tower. The revival of the old ways... the safety and security of knowing that there isn't some mad man practicing rituals to destroy our treasured homesteads. Or defiling our dead. The four races did not survive the torment of the Undead to have it replaced by evil men and women with exactly the same intentions. It will take time for my idea to become apparent however. I was not joking when I said that the defensive magics were lost to most, I have take on students that I shall have to train. But with time, they shall be as valuable as any in this struggle for long lasting peace, within and without.

If you are interested in following up on this... Please do send me a message...

With kind regards

Blundermore P WindRaker

The Wizard of Hamaasadeen"

*The orb starts to spin and vibrate once more before a pulse of air can be felt coming from it. Zooming from where it once flew it shoots back out the building as haphazardly as it had come in before a small clap of thunder can be heard as it shoots off into the far distance at speeds faster than what it was going at before. Leaving you to ponder over the message*

*A vibration can be felt through the winds over Archaerus of the Ebony Blade, as the guild master of the Eventide tends to his duties when suddenly a glint can be seen coming out of the sky. Swirling through the air the object can finally be seen as some sort of blue orb. The orb shoots through the building straight past the guild master narrowly missing a vase before circling round it and flinging itself straight back towards him. Finally stopping but a few feet away from the guild master. Spinning on its axis the orb flashes twice before starting to vibrate. An echo is heard before the voice of an old man speaks to you:*

"I have heard that your goals have alined against those who abuse magic for their own selfish needs. Those who would burn down towns, threaten others and generally be a nuisance more than anything else. I'd also assume that you align yourselves against darknesses like the north as well as other kinds of dark magic hmm? If so then I humbly introduce myself. I am Blundermore WindRaker, a Wizard whom studies the Arcane arts as well as the divine. And I believe that you... and I... may not be too different from one another. You see for quite a while now I've watched as the arts of magic was twisted into a science. How magics once used to defend the people's of Aegis were turned on themselves by this new ilk of magi whom come like a pestilence on us. Rogue magi who burn our homes and slaughter our loved ones like it was merely a game. I have seen tyrant mages come, claiming themselves master of all... Gods of their time merely because they can cast a flame in their hands. I have seen many pilfer the destructive nature, nah rape the destructive nature of magic for their own ends. And quite frankly I am quite as much fed up as I assume you and others are.

If you're interested, continue to lend your ears.

I am what could be considered one of the few left who follow the old ways, not the last. .. hopefully. But our numbers are few as it is. Anyways, with what I've said in mind, I've taken it upon myself to form what I thought I would never do, I've formed a group, a guild an order if you will. Whom's teachings and skills I plan on harkening back to an older time. When magic was respected for what it was, as means to understand the world around. A means of self enlightenment, a path of peace. When magic was used to defend the mortal races of this world. It shall be so that this order will be based around the lost defensive magics. Magics made to defend or even silence other more destructive kinds of magic.

Magic isn't a tool to be misused the way it is. It's much more than that. It's a way of life, a dedication. A study, a craft. Not a science.

I hope to achieve great things with this order... this Order of the White Tower. The revival of the old ways... the safety and security of knowing that there isn't some mad man practicing rituals to destroy our treasured homesteads. Or defiling our dead. The four races did not survive the torment of the Undead to have it replaced by evil men and women with exactly the same intentions. It will take time for my idea to become apparent however. I was not joking when I said that the defensive magics were lost to most, I have take on students that I shall have to train. But with time, they shall be as valuable as any in this struggle for long lasting peace, within and without.

If you are interested in following up on this... Please do send me a message...

With kind regards

Blundermore P WindRaker

The Wizard of Hamaasadeen"

*The orb starts to spin and vibrate once more before a pulse of air can be felt coming from it. Zooming from where it once flew it shoots back out the building as haphazardly as it had come in before a small clap of thunder can be heard as it shoots off into the far distance at speeds faster than what it was going at before. Leaving you to ponder over the message*

The entrance of the orb, it's message and it's exit had transpired; having frozen Viktor Delacroix in-place alongside any levies who had happened to have strolled about the area. The orb received an unseen glare from behind the Lord-Inquisitor's helmet, though dispersing overtime as the message mulled on. After the strange sphere departed, Viktor retreated to his office to write a reply.

It is sent from the Eventide aviary an hour later, heading toward the Wizard's Tower. When received, it reads the following:

"Blundermore P. Windraker, Wizard of Hamaasadeen,

Whilst our goals align close, the wishes you hold for the future seem to be but dreams for the time-being. There must be elaboration on this ... "Order of the White-Tower", and to add to that, if you imply the Eventide should merge into this dream, I shall have to deny it. The Order of the White-Tower will garner assistance in it's similar goals, but there will be no conjoining.

If you so please, there may be a meeting - the Eventide has involved itself with some ... conflicts, of sorts, as of recent and I must affirm as the Knighthood's leader that negotiations would be slimmed. Such details aside, I expect good things to come from any agreements between us, Wizard. I trust your dream of a land filled with lawful mages will affirm in due time, for I know you who are, and I know who you belonged to -- to a people who made things happened in lands' past.

I anticipate a response, 

Creator guide you,

Lord-Inquisitor Viktor Delacroix, leader of the Chapter of the Ebony Blade and Eventide Knighthood."

Application

~~~

OOC Section

MC name: savantron

Skype Name (Optional): dont have

Does the character you're applying for have a
VA, and if so, what evils?:  not at the
moment

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname:
Andermendin Odenbroh

Race: Dwarf

Notable Skills: wonderful builder and good war
master

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy
Creator?: yes he is a strong believer in god and attends mass on a weekly basis

Reasons for joining: to have a group that shears
the faith that I do

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:
all the teachings of the bible as well as the beatitudes

OOC Section

MC name: Griff28

Skype Name (Optional): griffen.whalen1

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: 3a

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: My First name is Rick an' my Surname is Felder

Race: I am a human.

Notable Skills: I use a longsword and a arbalest, also use many different kinds of weapons when monster huntin'.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: I have been in the White Rose so of course I have strong faith in the creator.

Reasons for joining: I always am huntiong monsters and tracking down Daemons, I think I like it more when I have a tough group of men with me.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:  I have never been arrested and hopefully I will stay withj peace with the kingdoms tyhat I am expose to keep peace with.

Additional Information: I like to kick the living arse out of abominations.

[[ An IC letter is to be sent in this thread with the application and a reply will be given shortly after. To find out about the Eventide Order, look for the IC poster ( 
http://tinyurl.com/m75w6rl ). ]]

[[ Useless OOC will not be tolerated. It is requested by the FM team to delete any irr
elevant OOC comments in this thread. ]]

OOC Section

MC name: Griff28

Skype Name (Optional): griffen.whalen1

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: 3a

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: My First name is Rick an' my Surname is Felder

Race: I am a human.

Notable Skills: I use a longsword and a arbalest, also use many different kinds of weapons when monster huntin'.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: I have been in the White Rose so of course I have strong faith in the creator.

Reasons for joining: I always am huntiong monsters and tracking down Daemons, I think I like it more when I have a tough group of men with me.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:  I have never been arrested and hopefully I will stay withj peace with the kingdoms tyhat I am expose to keep peace with.

Additional Information: I like to kick the living arse out of abominations.

[[ An IC letter is to be sent in this thread with the application and a reply will be given shortly after. To find out about the Eventide Order, look for the IC poster ( http://tinyurl.com/m75w6rl ). ]]

[[ Useless OOC will not be tolerated. It is requested by the FM team to delete any irrelevant OOC comments in this thread. ]]

A response to Rick's letter is delivered via Eventide messenger; bound in a leather envelope and a tight iron clasp. It reads the following, once opened:

"Rick Felder, White-Rose Veteran and Brother under God,

Your submission is regarded with utmost appreciation. I shall keep this reply short, for the details are to be discussed in-person at a later date, regarding your conjoining of the Eventide Knighthood. Consider this a semi-acceptance, for all that you must do now is meet me at Archaerus Keep, the home of the Ebony Blade Chapter, so that the judgement-affirming interview may transpire. I anticipate your arrival, and Creator bless you.

Signed, Lord-Inquisitor Viktor Delacroix of the Eventide Inquisitry and Dominion."

The official seal of the Eventide is stamped upon the bottom of the letter.

uhvpEm2.png

OOC Section

MC name:
XxDukesterxX

Skype Name (Optional):
dukester.hd

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?:
Currently no, However one in development

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname:
Raego Huruknush

Race:
Human (Eastern Origin)

Notable Skills:
Experienced Warlord wit' dah followin' weapon
snakeskinscabbard.jpg

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:
Somewhat, ya'h

Reasons for joining:
Sloice up sum' 'umans in dah Iron Suites

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:
When dah dead iz' dead, dah deed beh done. Speakin' ov' dem in disrepect wu'd beh wortheh ov' death

Additional Information:
Nu'n

OOC Section

MC name: vingmx

Skype Name (Optional): vincent.schrader1

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: Seymour does have a VA for stealing, and for political corruption.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: "Seymour Geminine."

Race: "A Human."

Age: "I currently find myself at the age of thirty-two."

Notable Skills: "I can handle myself quite decently with almost any weapon handed to me, but consider myself an elite arbalest-man. I do have some experinence in sailing a ship, and happen to own one. I am used to the feel of heavy armor, and wear it with skill, for I know my limits."

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: "I do. I was devote since I can remember, and killed my first heretic at the age of fifteen... I remember it like it was yesterday; The old fool went about shouting things like "The un-holy creator is a farse! He is a lie, nothing more than that!", until he 'accidentally' fell into a baker's oven."

Reasons for joining:  "My life was long, and many enemies of the creator have fallen to my feets, dead and dismembered. Since I was a young lad, a hired sword for the Salvian crown, I swung my axe down at anyone who dared to say a word against the creator. I have been a mercenary, a vigilantee, a guard, a knight, a sheriff, a count, and now, I am but the last of my kind, the last of the Geminines, landless, nameless, homeless, and dishonored. All that is left, is my faith in the creator, so I shall put my skills to use, for his gain."

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: "I will kill and and destroy, if the creator wills it, ruthless, and without mercy, but my blade will never swing down uppon an innocent, without a reason."

Additional Information: "A man that had everything taken from him is ruthless..."

OOC Section

MC name: vingmx

Skype Name (Optional): vincent.schrader1

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: Seymour does have a VA for stealing, and for political corruption.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: "Seymour Geminine."

Race: "A Human."

Age: "I currently find myself at the age of thirty-two."

Notable Skills: "I can handle myself quite decently with almost any weapon handed to me, but consider myself an elite arbalest-man. I do have some experinence in sailing a ship, and happen to own one. I am used to the feel of heavy armor, and wear it with skill, for I know my limits."

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: "I do. I was devote since I can remember, and killed my first heretic at the age of fifteen... I remember it like it was yesterday; The old fool went about shouting things like "The un-holy creator is a farse! He is a lie, nothing more than that!", until he 'accidentally' fell into a baker's oven."

Reasons for joining:  "My life was long, and many enemies of the creator have fallen to my feets, dead and dismembered. Since I was a young lad, a hired sword for the Salvian crown, I swung my axe down at anyone who dared to say a word against the creator. I have been a mercenary, a vigilantee, a guard, a knight, a sheriff, a count, and now, I am but the last of my kind, the last of the Geminines, landless, nameless, homeless, and dishonored. All that is left, is my faith in the creator, so I shall put my skills to use, for his gain."

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: "I will kill and and destroy, if the creator wills it, ruthless, and without mercy, but my blade will never swing down uppon an innocent, without a reason."

Additional Information: "A man that had everything taken from him is ruthless..."

Two messengers in Eventide uniform approach Seymour and hand him a letter.

Seymour Geminine

Your application is much appreciated and your faith in The Creator is very pleasing to look upon.

My letter shall be short as I wish to meet you in person. You can consider this semi-acceptance as you are still needed to be interviewed by one of the senior members of our order. Contact either me (GenocidalCarrot) High Inquisitor Viktor (Swgrclan) or Chelsea (WhiteVodka) to arrange an interview at Archaeus Keep. The directions are rather simple, but we shall arrange to meet at the cloud temple for it is close and easier.

Signed Inquisitor Markuz of the Eventide Dominion

uhvpEm2.png