The Crimson Hearts

ace_of_HEARTS_by_paulie_nka.jpg

((PaulieNka, Deviantart))

Across the realm of Vailor, in many a town and upon many a road, a faint crimson text would flicker to life. Seemingly left there by a practitioner of eldritch arts for many a passer by to see.

Doth ye seek knowledge beyond compare?

Power beyond dreams wild?

Are ye seeking a home to lay thine head?

Then perhaps you ought heed these words below.

Hark!

The Crimson Hearts

red-and-black-divider-md.png

Forged in the twilight hours of the night, we seek to uphold no lofty morals nor bring terror upon the realm. Nae, we are but a brotherhood of scholars, mages, and spellswords alike, seeking bonding in adventure.

To those of ye who art interested in such a notion, do read with ever more vigor. Deep within the Midlands we reside, traveling to and fro across this world finding knowledge, power and wealth wherever it does lie.

Doth ye seek to stand amongst us? Then send word in whichever way you might. For here we linger with baited breath, to see who ought join our swelling ranks.

Ranks

Tis’ our organization that is cut in two. Those who seek the knowledge of the void, known as The Magicians, and those who seek the glory of the blade, known as The Knights.

The Ace of Hearts: Master of the Guild entire, ponderer of mysteries and Grandmaster of the eldritch.

The Red Joker: The highest rank of the guild other than the Ace of Hearts. Tis' the duty of the Jester to keep order and maintain the guild as is necessary.

The Magician

Lord Arcane: The highest and most accomplished of our eldritch leagues do occupy this lofty rank. Tis’ this mage who is accomplished in not just the ways of the arcane, but also is a natural leader of the Crimson Hearts.

Magister: Tis’ the rank of our accomplished mages. Masters of their arts and teachers of aspirants. These fine individuals are representatives for the glory of the void and the power it does bring.

Evoker: The adept mages who have poured hundreds of hours into their art achieve this rank. They are disciplined and scholarly and aid the aspirants in understanding the void and its ways.

Aspirant: Those who come to the Hearts to learn of the Arcane and its virtues, if chosen by one of our many instructors, do achieve this rank. Mere novices in their art, they aspire to become Evokers and perhaps one day Magisters.

The Knight

Jack of Hearts: The most valiant and brave of our warriors, who has proven not only himself in the ways of combat but also in the tricky and not so clear ways of leadership. It is the Jack of Hearts who leads the Crimson Hearts to glory and rallies them in their darkest hours mid adventure.

Heart: Those who have proven themselves worthy time and time again do ascend to this illustrious rank. The hearts are the core of the warriors and do lead by example and by rank, showing those of lower ranks the true way of the Crimson Hearts.

Diamond: The most distinguished of the Spades to achieve this rank. Becoming mentors and guides for their fellow Knights.

Spade: Those who have proven their skill and their dedication as Clubs, do ascend to become Spades. They lead the newest members of our illustrious order and guide them to greatness. This rank is attained after good conduct for one elven week.

Club: The newest members of this stream. They strive to prove themselves and work their way up our ranks to become the most glorious of adventurers.

The Mechanist

Tis' these members originally inducted from the Great Minds Engineers. They do flummox themselves and perplex their minds on matters of mundane construction to forge great beasts of steam and steel.

Members:

Sonoren Klaren (FiatLux) | Ace of Hearts 

Saithor (Gdawg213) | The Red Joker | PM him for any questions | Knight-Commander

Linda (RBartnick) | Quartermaster

Lefkos (Fury_Fire) | Spade | Knight-Corporal

Elioriand (rorydq) | Spade

Axel (poptimes) | Spade

Tassellhoff (Tasselhoff) | Club

August (CommunistSpy) | Club

Zirkan (Riznam) | Club

Arelin (squeak0711) | Evoker

Talimeracahe (SSjLight) | Evoker

Salvator (philip_2021) | Evoker

Orion (ninjaclimb1) | Aspirant

Godfrey (Redxophos) | Aspirant

Caerin (Th3_Doctor) | Aspirant

Daniel (Gladuos) | Aspirant

Skyle (schizoTechie) | Aspirant

Lyrell (Zky) | Aspirant

Constantius (Constantius) | Aspirant

Draethar (d3smike) | Aspirant

Application:

Tis’ noted that we are not a guild of politik or worldly things for enemies do make even the greatest of things degrade. It is thus ye who join this troop of ours must relinquish all past allegiances and resign thineselves to the way of the Crimson Heart.

Given Name:

True Name (MC Name):

(Skype Name):

Race?

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?

​((Applications are not public knowledge. Only the "sender" and "receiver" have copies.))

Given Name: Lyrell Uradir

True Name (MC Name): Zky

(Skype Name): Xiryks

Race? Mali'Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes

Given Name: Talimeracahe
True Name (MC Name): ssjlight
(Skype Name): you've it
Race? High Elf
Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician
Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I swear as I have sworn before.

Given Name: Salvator

True Name (MC Name): philip_2021

(Skype Name): philip.poretsky

Race? Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I do.

Given Name: August Aronokath

True Name (MC Name): CommunistSpy

(Skype Name): acolytefright

Race? Mali'Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Knight

Given Name: Orion.

True Name (MC Name): ninjaclimb1

(Skype Name): I'll pm

Race? Adunian.

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? I wish to follow the path of a magician.

Given Name: Arelin Aronokath

True Name (MC Name): squeak0711

(Skype Name): [email protected]

Race? Half-elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician (and hopes of the ranking previously earned) 

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes, I do.

Charles examines the leaflet before him, hands cruelly turning and grasping the piece, ripping it down. Turning and storming away into the bustling city of Felsen his boots crunch on the gravel paths; pace steady as he nods to the guardsman without. Turning through the menagerie of alleyways he arrives at the keep, saluting the guardsman before entering the system of corridors. Pausing outside one door he knocks before entering, moving to the desk and pulling out another piece of parchment.

Writing down a few words onto it, he then takes a wax seal from the drawer and stamps onto it the seal of the Orenic Chancery. He then returns to the winding staircases of the keep, making his way to the King's personal study before entering and leaving the now-marked leaflet and note on the table, reading:

"May I investigate? -CF."

Given Name: Godfrey Crux

True Name (MC Name): Redxophos

(Skype Name): bart.yap

Race? Adunian

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes.

Given Name: Lyrell Uradir

True Name (MC Name): Zky

(Skype Name): Xiryks

Race? Mali'Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? 

Given Name: Talimeracahe

True Name (MC Name): ssjlight

(Skype Name): you've it

Race? High Elf

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? I swear as I have sworn before.

Given Name: Salvator

True Name (MC Name): philip_2021

(Skype Name): philip.poretsky

Race? Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? Magician

Given Name: August Aronokath

True Name (MC Name): CommunistSpy

(Skype Name): acolytefright

Race? Mali'Aheral

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Knight

Given Name: Orion.

True Name (MC Name): ninjaclimb1

(Skype Name): I'll pm

Race? Adunian.

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? I wish to follow the path of a magician.

Given Name: Arelin Aronokath

True Name (MC Name): squeak0711

(Skype Name): [email protected]

Race? Half-elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician? The Magician (and hopes of the ranking previously earned) 

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes, I do.

Given Name: Godfrey Crux

True Name (MC Name): Redxophos

(Skype Name): bart.yap

Race? Adunian

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren? Yes.

All of these applications are accepted. Sit tight, and we will seek ye out.

I messed up copying some of them.

Given Name: Caerin Talagail

True Name (MC Name): Th3_Doctor

(Skype Name): eli.grayson

Race?: Wood Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: I aspire to walk the path of the Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: Indeed aye, that I do.

Given Name: Caerin Talagail

True Name (MC Name): Th3_Doctor

(Skype Name): eli.grayson

Race?: Wood Elf

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: I aspire to walk the path of the Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: Indeed aye, that I do.

Accepted. Sit tight, and we will seek ye out

Given Name: Daniel Ward

True Name (MC Name): ((Gladuos1))

(Skype Name): ((fak1945))

Race?: Mixed Elven

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: I return to the Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I swear it.

Given Name: Daniel Ward

True Name (MC Name): ((Gladuos1))

(Skype Name): ((fak1945))

Race?: Mixed Elven

Doth ye aspire the path of The Knight, The Mechanist or The Magician?: I return to the Magician.

Doth ye solemnly swear to protect your Crimson Heart brethren?: I swear it.

Accepted. Welcome back Daniel, but sit tight and we will seek ye out soon.

All peeps will be added to the Skype soon ;)