Dr Dovahkiins Tent Guide

Free The Hobbits

Hey guys, back again to show you a quick thing on doing tents and where to find them. Right now the monks have set up a chest with tents for you at the campground just right on the path out of the temple it looks like this

F04yNUq.png

Here you'll find the plain monk tents available for free as opposed to new players paying their last mina for them. The tents are note blocks and come in a variety of colors (x,y) where x can be any color and so can y.

m6VG5lO.png

This is the chest and inside is pretty neat, you get torches and tents...

F90UHXQ.png

Take a tent, not two, not three. Take a tent we won't bite and you're gonna place it right on the ground on a flat area. To activate the tent simply shift + left or right click and stand still.

eG5p8yi.png

There are directions on the board next to you but in case you don't understand I hope I can help. Moving while pitching the tent cancels it and to unpitch the tent shift + left click the note block again and bam!

LELAxno.png

Thanks for reading and I'm happy to answer questions!

Different key combinations + mouse clicks make different tents too when setting them up. I'm not sure how many tent designs there are though.

Nice guide +1 such learning wow much help new player

Add : Four designs - Regular, Round, Utility and Quadrouple

If you're curious about making more tent designs / want a tent added to the plugin;

I actually made a few designs for Sporadic when he was making the plugin. They work using bo2 files made using this; 

http://faskerstudio.com/minecraft/BBOB/

Example tent:

edc0f36521dd824843c3dcd46d92fc0b.png0fa5cc5dd798ef65c7fed715373a57cc.png

It's really simple to use and make things with! Support block types are;

Wool (white for primary, orange for secondary colours.)

Fences

Torches

Chests

Bed Head/Foot (make sure they're orientated right.)

Furnaces

Crafting Benches

Here's an example tent you can open using the program to see how it works: http://www.mediafire.com/?4jzeo3tcsjevolr

Send tent examples to sporadic and i'm sure he will consider adding them.

NOTE: THE OPENING OF THE TENT IS FACING NORTH! IF YOU MAKE THE TENT OPENING TO THE SOUTH IT WILL BE CREATED BACKWARDS.

I'm not sure how you get other designs asides from shift+leftclick and shift+rightclick but I definitely remember Sporadic mentioning it...

Now we just need those "Harry Potter" style tents that are much bigger on the inside :D

Now we just need those "Harry Potter" style tents that are much bigger on the inside :D

I'd have used the TARDIS as my example but fair enough.