Thondor Spirits/entities

homijoe

Just a question, if this hasnt been answered already, or if it was listed in the lore, do Thondors speak? In any way shape or form, and if yes, in what way? Like a golem? Like a normal person? Or what? (this was probably listed in the lore, sorry :P )

EDIT: forgot, they don't speak except for the divines, sorry :P 

TO THE CHOPPING BLOCK WITH YOU

jk

-snip-

update: spoke to ET members

added a short story to topic of an encounter between a thondor and a villager

Love the idea, though I was wondering are they able to be corrupted by any chance?

Love the idea, though I was wondering are they able to be corrupted by any chance?

Nope.

Oh, i like those beings! We really made some events before, (some time ago), where those beasts like them appeard in towns.

This creature if accepted would become like the many other creatures in LOTC. When was the last time you saw a Dread Knight, a Frost Witch, how many golems do you know, have you ever seen a troll, and not many play ghosts or gravens. This would fit into it, it would become a creature that wouldn't really be rp'ed much and forgotten over time.

On the bases of the creature itself, giving it out to players wouldn't really work well, as the characteristics of it are hard to gasp and no very clear defined lines to roleplay them are said, and those that are, in roleplay, it's very likely to be ignored many times. This would mean this would become a ET creature. With current rules, if ET's would enjoy playing them, they could play them as event creatures.

On the matter of the lore writing in itself, it is very lacking, not much detail on important stuff is used, nor on how it should be played and even what they are is a bit hard to tell. It isn't subpar in levels of depth in it.

I'm sorry it took so long for a response to be made, but I'm afraid this lore will not become an accepted creature of the server. This is not to say that you can't work on it more and find a way to make it work, but for now it doesn't.

This creature if accepted would become like the many other creatures in LOTC. When was the last time you saw a Dread Knight, a Frost Witch, how many golems do you know, have you ever seen a troll, and not many play ghosts or gravens. This would fit into it, it would become a creature that wouldn't really be rp'ed much and forgotten over time.

On the bases of the creature itself, giving it out to players wouldn't really work well, as the characteristics of it are hard to gasp and no very clear defined lines to roleplay them are said, and those that are, in roleplay, it's very likely to be ignored many times. This would mean this would become a ET creature. With current rules, if ET's would enjoy playing them, they could play them as event creatures.

On the matter of the lore writing in itself, it is very lacking, not much detail on important stuff is used, nor on how it should be played and even what they are is a bit hard to tell. It isn't subpar in levels of depth in it.

I'm sorry it took so long for a response to be made, but I'm afraid this lore will not become an accepted creature of the server. This is not to say that you can't work on it more and find a way to make it work, but for now it doesn't.

Honestly, the fact that it got so much support and took so much time to think about, makes me very happy. I feel like it was actually important and got the attention it needed. 

I am very thankful to have gone over this with you guys, I will be working on more RP + History and the lore of these beings, and hopefully before 4.0 I will be posting another Idea topic.

Thank you for the support everyone +1