Thondor Spirits/entities

homijoe

UPDATE: weaknesses/nerfs and rules will be added to keep them (non-OP) when they are playable

Examples: 

1. No armor (obviously)

2. Weakness to other elements (Earth Thondor will have weakness to fire example)

3. more coming soon

We will be regulating these, but keeping the RP fun

Maybe have them be bound to thier biome? Also only two or three "rouges" should exist. These should true neutral creatures unless you damage thier homes and then I expext you to be roflstomped.

Maybe have them be bound to thier biome? Also only two or three "rouges" should exist. These should true neutral creatures unless you damage thier homes and then I expext you to be roflstomped.

Bound to their biomes......hmmmm

I actually like this idea, but it wouldnt be good for RP,

I will change the rogues to being few, thats is a definite good idea

Update: I've decided they wont be bound to their Biomes, but they dont leave them often, only traveling in groups

A few comments comming from me. I do like the idea of elementals first of but why would a water 'thondor' not be able to cool itself down to ice? It seems only natural to me just as water evocation includes ice. 
Secondly, I suggest that these creatures becomes ET toys to play with considering few people (I assume) want to RP a large elemental thingy which rarely travels outside of it's zone.
Also, I am not too sure what you mean with this. (funny thing each of these names in Elvish have some correlation to their enviromental subtype) As one which is okey at elven I saw at first that it did not seem quite LoTC elven like, which I checked. If you wish I could make actual elven names?
Lastly, please descripe each elemental a bit more!

A few comments comming from me. I do like the idea of elementals first of but why would a water 'thondor' not be able to cool itself down to ice? It seems only natural to me just as water evocation includes ice. 

Secondly, I suggest that these creatures becomes ET toys to play with considering few people (I assume) want to RP a large elemental thingy which rarely travels outside of it's zone.

Also, I am not too sure what you mean with this. (funny thing each of these names in Elvish have some correlation to their enviromental subtype) As one which is okey at elven I saw at first that it did not seem quite LoTC elven like, which I checked. If you wish I could make actual elven names?

Lastly, please descripe each elemental a bit more!

Nonononon. I just meant by that as in their subtypes like Irdae or Lostor stem from some elvish terms I found...

You can absolutely still name the character anything else.

Also these will be used alot in Events

You'll need to explain how their RP actually works.

I just added some RP explanation to it

I think That Air thondors should be deceased earth Thondors, and divine THondors should be the spawn of a fire and ice thondor

I think That Air thondors should be deceased earth Thondors, and divine THondors should be the spawn of a fire and ice thondor

good idea +1

Thanks for the input everyone, I really hope this can get implemented so people can try it out

61223-James-Franco-thanks-man-gif-kaxG.g

Interesting, would like to see where this leads to in the near future if it does get accepted.

What will prevent Thondor players from integrating into society as if they're just humans made of fire?

Thondor, though seeming that they are of a higher level of intelligence, can't communicate with any other race other than murmurs (Later in this post this will be expanded on). They have almost no comprehension of civilization or a care for it at all. IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE ENTS IN THIS SENTENCE, but the concepts are similar. Their only care in the world is for their brothers and their home. That is why I removed rogues, because I realized that Thondor must be completely seperated from the *modern* world of anthos. Although, like in the roleplay I provided in the topic, they will be able to reply to interactions between them and the people of Anthos in a minimal and peaceful standpoint.

Something I had in mind, this is important, is that wherever a Thondor is located along with a certain people. (Ice thondor with Dwarves, for example) they are able to to have those kinds of interactions like I provided in the Topic. because the villager lived and bonded with the forest, the Thondor was able to communicate in a peaceful standpoint. (IE pulling the tree off the carriage)

But cannot AND WILL NEVER be able to be tamed or controlled using magic, force, or any other type of control...

The specific types will only be able to communicate (barely) with whatever race lives in that certain biome that their element is protecting..

IE (more examples) Elves / Irdae  Orcs/Saurda

I am willing to answer any more questions to help develop this lore...

Heard it in TS. A big, fat, lubbly, jubbly, +1 from me.

Just a question, if this hasnt been answered already, or if it was listed in the lore, do Thondors speak? In any way shape or form, and if yes, in what way? Like a golem? Like a normal person? Or what? (this was probably listed in the lore, sorry :P )

EDIT: forgot, they don't speak except for the divines, sorry :P