House Lahaye

Vekrus

-Thread Deleted.-

-snip-

-snip-

[A single peasant probably wouldn't have the kind of military experience that this House has. I am bringing back a really old character I used to play in the middle of Asulon.]

"House Tarus are back!"

[Nah sorry man, wrong House. This was the first character I ever played on LotC.]

Ezekiel LeHay, the second person ever named Ezekiel on LoTC. Coincidence? I think not.

Ezekiel LeHay, the second person ever named Ezekiel on LoTC. Coincidence? I think not.

[Really? My character was Richard which if you look at the family tree is the start. I chose Ezekiel as a brother to Darius cause I like the name.]

*In the midst of the night (Timezones), a bird flies over to your chambers. It carries a large parchment, tied with many ropes to secure it as it travels. It seemed urgent, the bird didn't seem to have rest. As you unscroll it, you find this.

2hi00o5.png

[i will OOCly point this out that we are loyal to Oren! No more rebellion yippee... ok don't get too excited.]

[i will OOCly point this out that we are loyal to Oren! No more rebellion yippee... ok don't get too excited.]

{Perhaps a roleplay reply rather than an OOC party would be appriciated, what happened to your Alras ambition?}

giphy.gif

Arthur LaHaye receives the letter and walks into his office. Reading it over he thinks for a moment and pens a reply.

"I accept your invitation and look forward to hopefully doing business with ye. I hope to make a lasting impact in helping the great Kingdom of Oren live on a thrive. If ye can help me with that then I think we will become good friends. Until we meet then."

Regards,

Arthur LaHaye

[Ya sorry about the wait. And OOCly my ambitions are still there. That is of course with a different character.]

Lord Chancellor Edward has no knowledge of this house yet RPly, but would note that it is not gentry nor nobility within Oren, nor is it even oathed to a nation, nor does it hold land, and its claims as to its own history etc. are unverified. If the house leaders were interested in doing something within Oren they should probably make the proper contact to begin doing so.

[Aetosion I know how to go about introducing a House in Oren and I am in the process of contacting people. Please don't make random RP posts just to point out all I "have to" do before I can be considered gentry or so forth. As this post is not even a day old I would just sit back and wait for it all to come together. Thanks man. Could a GM please remove his post as well as mine.]