[Recruiting] The Galbenza Gentlemen

Mephistophelian

((Update on what services our guild can provide. Remember not to meta game this information; ie, don't just walk up to our members and say: I want you to rob a house. You character wouldn't immediately know what services we provide. If you want us to do a service, RP finding out about our services. Also, don't Metagame that you know who is in our guild; only we know who is in our guild, no one else.))

OOC:
MC Name: Xemnas2132

Time on server: Since August 2011

VAs for character (usually required): N/A

Number of active characters: 2

Does this character belong in a guild: Not atm

Can this character use magic: No

Position you wish to apply for(limited time, this is for quickly getting to a high rank): Foxward
Any more: He has previous leading experience as he was a Sergeant in a guard, and second in command in a merc. company.

((IN Character:))
Name: Jack Delton

Race: Elf

Proffession: Guard, mercenary, personal bobyguard

Skillset: Most melee weapons, master with dual wield, war axe and dagger usually, and longswords. Good leader, good with lockpicks and B&E.

What are the values that are required for this guild: 

Respect, responsibility, accountability, and loyalty

What does a locked, heavily fortified chest mean to you: An opportunity to crack the lock and see whats inside that was worth the protection.

What does a gentleman wear at every occasion: Formal robes, cloak, and a hidden dagger just in case.

Why do you wish to join: I seek employment and a new life. A guild that is willing to accept me and eventually prove me acceptance.

*A letter would be sent to Jack Delton via a Magpie, and the same magpie would leave behind a necklace with a semi-transparent pendant on it. Should Jack decide to read the letter, he would see:*

"Dear Mr Delton,

You are hereby accepted into the ranks of the Galbenza Gentlemen, and shall begin your training immediately. Travel with haste towards Abresi, and we shall discuss further matters there. We expect you to bring the pendant with you, and to be prepared to do anything we require you to do.

We await your arrival,

LG"

((Ok, so you are accepted into the Galbenza Gentlemen, and you will begin your training as a Newblood so I can see if you are proper material for a higher rank. Meanwhile, send me a pm when you see this forum post, and we can see if you are indeed a good RPer. I can't wait to RP with you in the near future! Until next time!))

Draen receives the letter from Albinec and reads it; "LG, huh?" he thinks, wondering if 'he' is even a real person.

The following day Draen sends some letters to people, attempting to organize a meeting with this mysterious 'LG'. His attempts however, are futile.

Bod leans over Draen's shoulder as he sends off a few letters,

"Organizin' a date yeah?"

((I HIGHLY ADVISE you read some of our info before applying, so you get the gist of things))
((OOC:
MC Name: ryanheff74
Time on server: Maybe an hour or two on weekdays and more on weekends... it depends
VAs for character (not required): A few... lost links since the VA purge
Number of active characters: 2
Does this character belong in a guild: Yes
Can this character use magic: No
Any more: Been in Criminal rp since Kingston (Pre-Destruction) and been a thief ever since. Began to be introduced to Gangs in old abresi and interacted with Hatters, White Tigers, and ran my own gang, The Gems
))

((IN Character:))
Name: Bod D'avre
Race: Salvian Human
Proffession: (Thief, Spy, Burglar.) ((These are known by one of the guild's members...t he child of Adam Calden... Johnny)) Travelling Merchant. 
Skill set:  (Breaking and entering, vandalism, arson, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and sneaking.) Selling wares, cleaning wares, fixing wares, and "distributing" illegal/legal goods.
What are the values that are required for this guild: 

-Cunning

-Loyalty

-Respect

-Self-Respect

What does a locked, heavily fortified chest mean to you:  (A means of causing mischief, retrieving objects of interest, and experiencing a challenge.) Lots of wares for me to sell.
What does a gentleman wear at every occasion: A fancy jacket/suit/vest/tie. 
Why do you wish to join: (I am an experienced thief who wishes to belong to a higher ranking order). I wish to sell my wares.

((Anything in (Paranthesis) is a underlying code in invisible ink... the gloss of it noticeable to a trained 

eye))

The city of Abresi bristles with life, Lucienists marching, converse in the streets, and three men accompanying each other, looking like your average citizens, they arrive at the blacksmiths, one of the men, a white haired man, stands watch just a few feet away from the door of the blacksmiths, while a man in black clothing strolls round the back to the shop's very large back window. He kneels down, pulling a sack from his back, and from that sack the man pulls out a large black cloth, almost as dark as the night sky at the present time, he then pulls a dagger out, and raises one side of the large cloth to one side of the large window, and pins it to the wooden wall using the dagger, he then takes another dagger out and does the same with the other side of the cloth.

Meanwhile, a young southern boy peers around the store, seeming to be browsing it's wares, after he sees the the large back window has been covered, he goes to move a chair in front of the door, preventing anyone from moving the knob, he then quickly gets to work, pulling a small wallet out of his pocket, then kneels down in front of a chest. The young southern boy closes his left eye so that he can eye the lock with his other one.

After a few moments of examining the lock, he slowly, yet firmly inserts a pick into the lock, wriggling it about with ease.

A simple conversation going on outside the large back window where his dark clothed friend is.

In a few brief moments the lock gives, and the southern boy opens the chest to see quiver upon quiver of arrows. The southern boy looks slightly disappointed, but he continues to takes as much as he can carry. The southern boy then takes his own bag like sack from his back and brings it to the floor making a quiet thud, as if someone had rolled a carpet, the southern boy then fills his sack with as many arrows as he can, moves the chair from the door, and strolls out without anyone suspecting all too much, soon after his two companions follow along back to their whereabouts to stash what they stole.

(( This did happen in the server, but however were told at the end that lock picking was against the rules for the time being, however the RP was still fun :3 ))

*A tall man would be seen reading a letter sent by Mr d'Avre, pausing to scratch his chin after reading it. He would then proceed to go home and write up a letter of his own, and he gives it to his magpie, along with an odd, semi opaque ring. A day later, Mr d'Avre would receive the letter from the magpie, and would get a slight knock on his head as the grumpy old bird would decide to drop the ring on his head. If Bod were to open the letter, he would read the following: *

"Dear Mr d'Avre,

I am pleased to announce that you have been accepted into our group. You will be required to head to Abresi and meet up with one of our members, most preferably a person you know((Johnny)). Please bring the ring that has been sent to you, I shall personally require it to identify you later on. We hope that you shall be a valuable member to our group, and we await your arrival to Abresi.

All the best,

L.G."

(( your character is now accepted into our group, and he can work his way up the ranks if he so chooses to do so send me a pm to ask me for my skype details, so you can join our skype chat, and I can introduce you to the restof us. Welcome to the Galbenza Gentlemen!))

Two men bring Johnny out of a building, tossing him on to the floor, missing an eye, gagged and binned by his hands and legs, they drag him through several alleys and come across a blacksmith's shop, the men drop him on the side of the blacksmith's shop. The blacksmith turns around from hammering a sword on his anvil, looking towards johnny then back to an armored man, seeming to be the leader, both of them mutter a few words, then the conversation begins to get quite heated, after a while the blacksmith, behind his counter, pulls a lever and the gate to the back of the shop slams shut, a metalic floor boards begin to open, down in the now open floor at the very bottom is a large space of scalding hot water, burning to the touch. Johnny, at the side of the blacksmith's shop does not fall into the deep pit, his legs hanging over the edge, trying to crawl back away from it, while the armored man falls into the pit, neither Johnny or the armored man  expecting anything like this to occur, the armored man lands in the scalding hot water, boiling in the fire like water, his eery, hair raising screams able to be heard from all around, the blacksmith then pulls a lever, closing the floor again and strolling over to Johnny to untie his binds and help him up. The beginning of a war in Abresi that will never cease until one side is completely destroyed. 

(( Pretty sure both sides had a lot of fun with this RP )) 

The leader of the Gentlemen would be sitting on his seat when he received news of the demise of the Red Tide; the group of criminals that thought they could even attempt to beat his men. Smiling, the man would then inquire about the gang that has made a return to Abresi. Unsatisfied with the answer, he would send a messenger to contact them and inquire about having a meeting between them, anticipating that they will accept the offer. Getting up from his seat, the man muses to himself, wondering if the Captain of the watch knows how badly his world is going to fall apart in the next few days...

((Announcing the Red Tide's demise to our members, and also that we are hopefully going to create a criminal alliance with the new/old gang of white tigers. Will update when I learn/RP some more. Meanwhile, I would like to note that WE ARE STILL RECRUITING, but members must now start at the rank of Newblood and work their way up.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.