Graveyards

DruinsBane

I agree? Sort of? You are saying that every time you die, the monks resurrect you, but your body is left behind, so there should be a grave, so in other words, each time you die, you should have a grave for every single time? I could be misunderstanding, but that would be ridiculous. Here is what I would like to see, a plugin:

Multiple Graveyards throughout the map, where temporary graves will appear when a player has died. It could be a stone fence piece with a sign having the player's name ( I imagine the RP name would be too difficult to code) after X amount of hours, the grave disappears. Let us just guess, perhaps 20 graves per graveyard? If too many players die, then either graves appear outside the yard, or none appear, OR a grave is replaced with the new one! That would be cool. Players could roam around in the yards, checking out who died recently, and if a friend died, you could have a nice OOC chat about the big a venture they just had :)

I don't know how difficult of a plugin that would be, but it would be cool none the less!

I agree? Sort of? You are saying that every time you die, the monks resurrect you, but your body is left behind, so there should be a grave, so in other words, each time you die, you should have a grave for every single time? I could be misunderstanding, but that would be ridiculous. Here is what I would like to see, a plugin:

Multiple Graveyards throughout the map, where temporary graves will appear when a player has died. It could be a stone fence piece with a sign having the player's name ( I imagine the RP name would be too difficult to code) after X amount of hours, the grave disappears. Let us just guess, perhaps 20 graves per graveyard? If too many players die, then either graves appear outside the yard, or none appear, OR a grave is replaced with the new one! That would be cool. Players could roam around in the yards, checking out who died recently, and if a friend died, you could have a nice OOC chat about the big a venture they just had :)

I don't know how difficult of a plugin that would be, but it would be cool none the less!

You misunderstands, let me allay your fear. It's the idea for more places of rest, with the lore and system we use there should be more burial grounds not to say that when every-time someone dies a grave should be spawned.

this idea tastes gold