ℤ∃ʁ∅

There is little physical change and yet they are stronger and, somehow, have increased hearing? How does one get stronger by growing more teeth lol

I feel as if someone needs to respond to this, it's a very reasonable point.

I feel as if someone needs to respond to this, it's a very reasonable point.

It's Simple.

They have increased hearing due to....******* magic idk.

Internal ear changes.

Maybe not actually stronger, but able to utilize more of their muscles potential energy/efficiency. Monkeys can rip your face off, climb trees, etc. Humans, most, can't with such ease. They don't even have that much more muscle. It's because of the primitive focus of the brain that they can access more of that raw power.

Or something. I read it somewhere.

Basically in wolf mode they're primal, instinctual. Which means they can access more power in their muscles than they could otherwise. It's weird.

What demo said. *points up*

the senses grow, but that means its bad as well. Loud noises and intense smells can cause them to pass out

Fair enough, so long as they don't get an insane increase in strength the lore seems pretty solid. The sounds thing is kinda interesting as well, almost like a bear you would have to make a lot of loud noise in an attempt to confuse/scare one off.

It's Simple.

They have increased hearing due to....******* magic idk.

Internal ear changes.

Maybe not actually stronger, but able to utilize more of their muscles potential energy/efficiency. Monkeys can rip your face off, climb trees, etc. Humans, most, can't with such ease. They don't even have that much more muscle. It's because of the primitive focus of the brain that they can access more of that raw power.

Or something. I read it somewhere.

Basically in wolf mode they're primal, instinctual. Which means they can access more power in their muscles than they could otherwise. It's weird.

I am seriously wondering what drugs your teachers took when they taught you this....(about monkeys 'accessing more power'). If you read it from a book, I suggest you change book. This is absolutely rubbish, and the reason why monkeys are able to climb trees is because they are very light and small compared to us. If you are going to bring out the argument of gorillas....well, here is my rebuttal; they don't go leaping around tree tops as much as little monkeys because it takes more energy and the trees will not be able too support them. Chimps too, they are agile, but they remain in the lower branches. They evolved to remain in the areas when the branches are strong enough to support them. That is why they have no tails, as the tails would be useless as they cannot support their weight with them, whilst smaller monkeys have tails as they are able to use them to shift the centre of gravity of their small body, and to cling into branches. Voila, these are my reasons why monkeys do not tap into this mojo magic where they 'access more raw power'.

As a final note, I'm not being a ****, I'm just pointing out the flaw in your point. If you have another reason for the 'not-so-werewolf's increased strength, then that's good!

I am seriously wondering what drugs your teachers took when they taught you this....(about monkeys 'accessing more power'). If you read it from a book, I suggest you change book. This is absolutely rubbish, and the reason why monkeys are able to climb trees is because they are very light and small compared to us. If you are going to bring out the argument of gorillas....well, here is my rebuttal; they don't go leaping around tree tops as much as little monkeys because it takes more energy and the trees will not be able too support them. Chimps too, they are agile, but they remain in the lower branches. They evolved to remain in the areas when the branches are strong enough to support them. That is why they have no tails, as the tails would be useless as they cannot support their weight with them, whilst smaller monkeys have tails as they are able to use them to shift the centre of gravity of their small body, and to cling into branches. Voila, these are my reasons why monkeys do not tap into this mojo magic where they 'access more raw power'.

As a final note, I'm not being a ****, I'm just pointing out the flaw in your point. If you have another reason for the 'not-so-werewolf's increased strength, then that's good!

Okay I did more research. A little searching around and

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090330200829.htm

here.

Chimpanzes, about the same size as humans, but seem to be quite stronger due to their ability to exert more control over their muscles with the nervous system.

We are still working to make this better but constructive criticism is appreciated. ^_^