ℤ∃ʁ∅

PvP default isn't a concern when reflecting on how things with IC. 

Just added some things Keep on the ideas . 

Looks cool. Though why not go as far to say that in their normal forms they are physically weak? Due to the constant change in muscle. They are commonly weakened in their normal forms and cannot preform hard labor. Similiar to a mages body. This would be a good con. To keep them balanced.

Looks cool. Though why not go as far to say that in their normal forms they are physically weak? Due to the constant change in muscle. They are commonly weakened in their normal forms and cannot preform hard labor. Similiar to a mages body. This would be a good con. To keep them balanced.

Again they are not changing forms. There is very little physical change other than nails teeth and ears.

the physical weakness does nothing and they are only a little stronger in their normal form.

Again they are not changing forms. There is very little physical change other than nails teeth and ears.

the physical weakness does nothing and they are only a little stronger in their normal form.

There is little physical change and yet they are stronger and, somehow, have increased hearing? How does one get stronger by growing more teeth lol

Well Demo ; I'll remember that the next time I find your spider in RP; I'll just ignore it and call PvP default; calling PvP default because of that means I can have whatever I want in RP as long as PvP default; I'm an Rp Main, and love Rping fighting so I'm going to go off that, but again, Spider

I am not supportive because I don't like Zero he's one of my best friends, I just dislike werewolves so let me politely debate the pros and cons as they are of this post

Pro's

1: This would mean that they can literally track /anyone/ they'd be like tracking hounds, able to identify anyone through any disguise. This screams Metagaming as dogs can tell what you've eaten.....and RPly they can as well

2: That's not really a pro, that's natural instinct so we'll go with that

3: This is a change of look, more of a con, think of it like the frost witch cold skin or sharp teeth. This is called an identifier; someway to say Oh hey that guy is a VUlchirr, KILL IT

4: Slightly, how do you identify /slightly/ you need to confirm HOW are they stronger, long claws/sharp teeth? "A VUlchirr's natural attributes; their sharp teeth and claws make them much more deadly in close quarteers combat, able to render bare prey without protection more effectively then someone with steel." 

Con? "The Vulchirr in a transformed state not only lacks the mental powers of their normal form, but also the ability to wield a weapon of sentinel creatures. This in turn causes them to be just as useless and ineffective as a barefist against plated steel.

There you go; now this pro/con combo makes the Vulchirr great like wolves/animals at hunting ACTUAL prey, weak, defenseless, prey....but not against someone who comes prepared. It also induces RP as they can't pull out a sword or hammer, they HAVE to use their natural instincts.

5: After several months, that's 1-2 weeks amigo just saying, also noting they can control their transformation...and? So 80% of the time they can't, only a little bit of the time they can? That sounds like a useless transformation, unreliable, and...with the cons you'll be transforming in the worst of times

6: Elitist in a pro; only /certain/ people can become one....SO only friends of the people who are one.

Cons

1: Well this one is fair with the metagaming power, but you have to realize how badly this can affect you. Once people see you smelling like a dog, their going to get a strong disgusting scent to knock you down. How badly do these sounds/smells affect a Vulchirr in any form, for example Meta/Neci are highly senstive to very loud sounds, and are crippled if one plays nearby due to their sensitivity training.

2: That doesn't sound like an actual con; seems more like a reason to just attack without reason. I've already seen people literally kill people for bumping into them, so what, "Looking at me funny?! DIEEEEE!!!!"

3: Again ^ Just a reason to kill people, killing people doesn't produce RP btw....it rarely does.

4: Transforming is a very good thing isn't it...how is it bad when you're hungry (God I hope Meta and Neci don't, their ALWAYS hungry) or threatened, that's a defense mechanism akin to an Adrenaline Rush. At the MOST worst, it just identifies you a little easier then your features Pro does

5: Ummm...sick if they eat any vegetables....or fruits I guess? Well, guess you guy will need to eat a lot of meat, if you have the same nutrient needs of sentinel creatures you'd have to kill a LOOOOOT of meat....because a lot of a human's diet comes from veggies, You hear about vegans, what about someone who only eats meat? IT would have to be a center point of their RP, always hunting, for MEAT

6: So....ANyone not in their pack is a target...so with number 2 and 3; this now makes it so they will attack...everyone....anyone....period. Oh and they will go for the kill because number 5; they need meat, your meat, living meat....Carnivores.

7: SO several months in they gain the ability to control it; somewhat. THen they have extreme fatigue for the first two years, after that it's honkey dory....Hmmm it's almost like they don't have control over it, and when they change back either...hmmm...Would assume this would only change back once they've /killed/ everything around them due to 6-2-3.

8: So random crystals are a weakness, well, that obviously makes sense, I mean I just happen to carry these crystals around. Watch these crystals become less rare if this gets accepeted, it's like golden weapons for wraiths. Except far to easy; HOW is it a weakness, how do you hurt them with it?

9: So if they change back there is a chance they will have a dislocated/broken limb...does this affect future transformations, how fast do they heal? Oh and while I'm on it...again, numbers 7 2-3-6...if this happens how are they getting MEAT because they can't eat anything else....

10: Wasn't this covered by the fatigued one, like it'd matter I doubt they'd transform back in the middle of a battlefield....Even on the case where it's a con, it's not really one, normally such things take  a lot of energy...

11: So, Mood swings, great now their teenagers...SO yes a random mood swing, with... 6-2-3 as well would mean ....well they'll still kill anyone who isn't in their pack...not really seeing what's wrong...as this just follows the rest as a more so of a PRo....kinda.

12: This is actually a decently good con; you lose magic....so I don't have anything to comment here

13: Just like you are the son of a lord so you can be a peasant farmer, the child is a child, till their like...I don't know 13+ of age? The parents can just do the ritual; with or without their consent....What are they going to do?

EDIT: FInal thoughts; I actually looked over my notes, your abilities, and I thought...what makes you different from an orc tribe; beyond...rather weakness from transforming into a sub-par orc...who can't use magic....Really the only thing they have over an orc, is the ability to smell...everything else, the quick to anger, the meat wanting eat....a lot of the things align with orc tribe thoughts I'd think ((Disclaimer: I am not an orc rper; I do not hang around orcs, this is just MY THOUGHTS...So yeah.))

"Make an orc tribe, be meat only eaters, add senstivity to smell...They anger easily, they are close to their pack (Tribe) and they are very deadly in melee combat.

Well Demo ; I'll remember that the next time I find your spider in RP; I'll just ignore it and call PvP default; calling PvP default because of that means I can have whatever I want in RP as long as PvP default; I'm an Rp Main, and love Rping fighting so I'm going to go off that, but again, Spider

You misunderstood. I didn't say that to mean "I will PvP default people like this". I meant that many others would. *cough Oren cough*

Understood; no offense meant, but you know me....WHen have I /ever/ called PvP default on anyone...SO I'm just grading the RP effects of it, going through the realms that if Anthos/Fring/ LOTC was a real world you couldn't suddenly stop the demon thing in front of you and claim, "PVP DEFAULT, WE're EQUALS NOW!"

They're ability to smell/hear is not powerful enough to call them bloodhounds, thus metagaming will not be allowed.

We wont be making this "only friends" we dont want it hugely wide spred, but we wont be super reclusive. Such as making a council of Alpha's such as myself and Zer0.

The attack anyone. What would happen if say, Meta got it? Neci is technically part of the pack due to not being transformed. Meta would kill Neci without much regret, so they are a danger to even loved ones.

longer nails do not equal ability to use them, the teeth makes them much like frost witches as an identifier in that form, but also they grow sick on anything but meat. Why? Just like dogs a wolves, their body can't digest it anymore.

The time variant bit would be worked on more through roleplay and testing (just like my scourge born lore).

I wanted an ore similar to mage's gold but not. The ore is commonly found in golems and bloodshards.

The VulChirr are a cursed group created through ritual and sacrifice. There is very little that sets them apart besides the minor transformation of the body. This is a closed ritual and only the alpha’s will have access to the ritual information (books).

Pro’s

- VulChirr have hearing and smell sense akin to Dogs

- They have a strong connection to their pack

- Their features change only slightly, giving them a fearful look

Slightly stronger than their normal form

- After several months, they can control the transformations, somewhat

- Very controlled in terms of who can become one.

Cons

- They are more sensitive to loud noises and strong smells

- They enrage a lost easier than Orcs, making them more volitile

- Are very blood thirsty during the first few months

- Transform when hungry or highly threatened

- Will get sick if they eat vegetation

- Will harm any not in their pack without a second thought.

- Transformations back cause extreme fatigue during the first two years

- Thanhium crystals are poisonous to the VulChirr

-Very painful transformation, and a possibility of gaining dislocated limbs after reverting back.

-After they have reverted back, theyare stricken with weakness and a need to sleep.

-An occasional, but overwhelming sense of anxiety/fear/anger which normally triggers a transformation.

-If the user is a magic user, they are wiped of their magic abilities.

-If the user has a child, the child has DOES NOT have the ability to become unless doing ritual.

Made by Zer0, Trintastic, and JadeKadoa

Okay; Jade, I like you, Zero I'm awesome friends with but I'm going to have to debate that point, please look at the one underlined and bold...Akin; similar character, you would have to do vast research into how good a dog's scent is, it's pretty ******* strong...for every dog....Maybe not a tracking hound, but very very possible....very. 

Also pack is a term that can be well for lack of better word, subjective....Okay, Let's see that RP Meta kills Neci, what RP is granted from that....Neci dies? Nothing happens but Meta gets a meal...Neci lives, Neci goes after Meta and gets the conclave guard to hunt after him....

Longer nails; then what is the point of them, to admire? IF you have long claws, use them like a wolf/animal. Commonly found in Golems and...Bloodstones, it seems what I call "Random" it's a random weakness that doesn't make any sense.

The VulChirr are a cursed group created through ritual and sacrifice. There is very little that sets them apart besides the minor transformation of the body. This is a closed ritual and only the alpha’s will have access to the ritual information (books).

Pro’s

- VulChirr have hearing and smell sense akin to Dogs

- They have a strong connection to their pack

- Their features change only slightly, giving them a fearful look

Slightly stronger than their normal form

- After several months, they can control the transformations, somewhat

- Very controlled in terms of who can become one.

Cons

- They are more sensitive to loud noises and strong smells

- They enrage a lost easier than Orcs, making them more volitile

- Are very blood thirsty during the first few months

- Transform when hungry or highly threatened

- Will get sick if they eat vegetation

- Will harm any not in their pack without a second thought.

- Transformations back cause extreme fatigue during the first two years

- Thanhium crystals are poisonous to the VulChirr

-Very painful transformation, and a possibility of gaining dislocated limbs after reverting back.

-After they have reverted back, theyare stricken with weakness and a need to sleep.

-An occasional, but overwhelming sense of anxiety/fear/anger which normally triggers a transformation.

-If the user is a magic user, they are wiped of their magic abilities.

-If the user has a child, the child has DOES NOT have the ability to become unless doing ritual.

Made by Zer0, Trintastic, and JadeKadoa

Okay; Jade, I like you, Zero I'm awesome friends with but I'm going to have to debate that point, please look at the one underlined and bold...Akin; similar character, you would have to do vast research into how good a dog's scent is, it's pretty ******* strong...for every dog....Maybe not a tracking hound, but very very possible....very. 

Also pack is a term that can be well for lack of better word, subjective....Okay, Let's see that RP Meta kills Neci, what RP is granted from that....Neci dies? Nothing happens but Meta gets a meal...Neci lives, Neci goes after Meta and gets the conclave guard to hunt after him....

Longer nails; then what is the point of them, to admire? IF you have long claws, use them like a wolf/animal. Commonly found in Golems and...Bloodstones, it seems what I call "Random" it's a random weakness that doesn't make any sense.

i think if you fart in their nose they'd be out XD and they claws can lose against a sword most def.

naruto-farting-in-kiba-and-akamaru-s-fac

Then if they lose outright to any/all swords, what's the point of having claws, you can't hunt prey, you can't use them, it's like having something there to be pretty....

Then if they lose outright to any/all swords, what's the point of having claws, you can't hunt prey, you can't use them, it's like having something there to be pretty....

I mean the vulchirr cant use weapons, and they're claws are weaker than swords if clashed.

This looks absolutely amazing! Though I think a few cons could be beneficial to the whole thing. (Is that an oxymoron? I think it is.)

The Thanium ore crystals harming them is a nice touch! Stere clear of gold or silver as those are way to common. Maybe there could be some way to either force a change or un-change, or detect one in their unchanged form?

I think some kind of an environmental fear would do well, alongside a manufactured one. I was thinking either hydrophobia or Arson phobia. 

This looks absolutely amazing! Though I think a few cons could be beneficial to the whole thing. (Is that an oxymoron? I think it is.)

The Thanium ore crystals harming them is a nice touch! Stere clear of gold or silver as those are way to common. Maybe there could be some way to either force a change or un-change, or detect one in their unchanged form?

I think some kind of an environmental fear would do well, alongside a manufactured one. I was thinking either hydrophobia or Arson phobia. 

pyrophobia (not arson XD)

but they would steer clear of places with intense smells possibly going more for where its more natural (less smelly dwarves <3)