The Yril'lysaen Clan

Leetles

DrowLogo.png

*A note is pinned down on a pillar or wall everywhere around the Fringe

On the note it says.

SaGEk7S.png

The Yril'Lysaen Order is an Order full of Mali'Ker, who do not reside with the Mali'aheral in Tahn'siol. They are freely to take any Pure Mali'ker, but only accepts who they trust. We wont tell where we reside because it is secret. If you do make an application, send Felyndiira Yril'Lysaen a bird, with the application, wich she will send you a bird back.

3eEPzJn.png

[iC]

Name:

Race:

Why do you want to join the Order?:

What is your use to the Order?

[OOC]

Mc name:

Skype name (Optional):

[Edit]: any forum moderator change the title to ' The Yril'Lysaen Order '

Mithius looks over one of the posters, nodding in approval and begins to fill out an application

[iC]

Name: Mithius Telvron

Race: Pure Mali'ker

Why do you want to join the Order?: I wish to be with my fellow Mali'ker kin and help our species advance.

What is your use to the Order?: I have certain diplomatic influence and a decent network of eyes and ears around the realm.

[OOC]

Mc name: jonhan2

Skype name (Optional): better if you send me a request due to the big amount of people with the same skype name.

​Goroth sighs upon seeing this poster so gallantly posted outside Tahn'siol.

"Why is it they live away from the Mali'ker in Tahn'siol…? It's simply not logical… They must have done something wicked."

​Goroth sighs upon seeing this poster so gallantly posted outside Tahn'siol.

"Why is it they live away from the Mali'ker in Tahn'siol…? It's simply not logical… They must have done something wicked."

*Would note that the clan doesnt like the high elves.

Mithius looks over one of the posters, nodding in approval and begins to fill out an application

[iC]

Name: Mithius Telvron

Race: Pure Mali'ker

Why do you want to join the Order?: I wish to be with my fellow Mali'ker kin and help our species advance.

What is your use to the Order?: I have certain diplomatic influence and a decent network of eyes and ears around the realm.

[OOC]

Mc name: jonhan2

Skype name (Optional): better if you send me a request due to the big amount of people with the same skype name.

*Gets the note from the bird, and reads it carefully, and nods in approval, going to write the note back, as she attaches the note to the bird sending it to Mithius "Alright, meet me at the cloud temple."

Upon seeing the note, Serenity Daysin's eyes light up with a new idea. She quickly calls her war falcon, and scribbles out a note furiously upon her desk.

Whence the note has reached the leader of the Yril'Lysaen in question, it would read thus. 

"Dear Yril'Lysaen, I contact you and your family about a merge of two clans; ours, the Daysin, and yours. Should you choose to accept this offer, we would offer a variety of pure blooded Mali'ker; from simple practitioners, to great warriors and scholars. Though there are a few within our small ranks that are honourary family members. Two of which are not Mali'ker themselves, but have earned the title of 'family' due to their circumstances that they had given us. I hope that you would accept this offer, as we also hope to advance the race further, within reasoning of our power." -Serenity Daysin.

The falcon seems to ask for food as well, when landing.

Upon seeing the note, Serenity Daysin's eyes light up with a new idea. She quickly calls her war falcon, and scribbles out a note furiously upon her desk.

Whence the note has reached the leader of the Yril'Lysaen in question, it would read thus. 

"Dear Yril'Lysaen, I contact you and your family about a merge of two clans; ours, the Daysin, and yours. Should you choose to accept this offer, we would offer a variety of pure blooded Mali'ker; from simple practitioners, to great warriors and scholars. Though there are a few within our small ranks that are honourary family members. Two of which are not Mali'ker themselves, but have earned the title of 'family' due to their circumstances that they had given us. I hope that you would accept this offer, as we also hope to advance the race further, within reasoning of our power." -Serenity Daysin.

The falcon seems to ask for food as well, when landing.

*Sees the Falcon flying towards her, and takes the note, but before she feeds the falcon, as she reads the note carefully, and smiles, going to write a note back, and calls her Hawk, tieing the note around its left leg "That seems to be a great idea, merging our two clans. Where should we have our meeting?"

The bird returns once more, carrying a shorter note. "In half an hour elvish time, upon the Cloud Temple. I shall be waiting there, with a friend to catch you; should you do choose to show upon the land." -Serenity.

[iC]

Name: Antian Troy

Race: Dark elf

Why do you want to join the Order?: I have had nothing to do since the fall Asulon. I need something to keep me from idling.. Idle minds will only produce chaos and disorder, it is just bad things waiting to happen.

What is your use to the Order? I am a skilled fighter and ranger, I have also been trained in some more, felonious, skills. The average lockpicking, assassination, you get the deal..

[OOC]

Mc name:aelvus99

Skype name (Optional):salavence (but I don't use it)

"The edge, it cut my thumb, Bernard. The Darkies have assaulted me!"

[iC]

Name: Antian Troy

Race: Dark elf

Why do you want to join the Order?: I have had nothing to do since the fall Asulon. I need something to keep me from idling.. Idle minds will only produce chaos and disorder, it is just bad things waiting to happen.

What is your use to the Order? I am a skilled fighter and ranger, I have also been trained in some more, felonious, skills. The average lockpicking, assassination, you get the deal..

[OOC]

Mc name:aelvus99

Skype name (Optional):salavence (but I don't use it)

*The bird flies to Felyndiira, Felyndiira looks at the bird curiously, and takes the note from its left leg, going to read it carefully, as she arches an eyebrow up, as she stands up, getting some seeds for the bird, a paper and ink, she feeds the bird some seeds, and watches it fly away, then she writes on her note "Antian, I would like to talk to you at the dwarven capital Kal'arkon, and ask you some questions, but you have been so far the best I've ever seen." She ties the note around the right leg of her hawk, as the hawk flies away searching for Antian

*Acquiring the hawk he sighs, Scribbling something on the back of the note before sending it back* So I would like to apologize but at the moment I am absolutely clueless to the locations of the capitols and other smaller towns. I would appreciate having your map (some coordinates) to scribble some locations on my, before returning it to you.

*Acquiring the hawk he sighs, Scribbling something on the back of the note before sending it back* So I would like to apologize but at the moment I am absolutely clueless to the locations of the capitols and other smaller towns. I would appreciate having your map (some coordinates) to scribble some locations on my, before returning it to you.

*Felyndiira Gets the note, and sighs, writing back "Meet me at the cloud temple then."

Merits hand slips behind one of the posters in various lands as he slips it off the wall.

​He squints at it, shaking his head.

"And they wounder why Oren calls the Darkelves 'Edgy'.."

*the application is posted smack dab on the center of the wall outside of the 'secret' base of operations*
[iC]

Name:  Eliza
Race: Impure mali'aheral
Why do you want to join the Order?:  You all live right next to me! It's in my best interests to ally with my neighbors.
What is your use to the Order?  I could serve as an adviser - otherwise I am rather versatile. Combat is not my strong suit.

[OOC]

Mc name: daanyolx3
Skype name (Optional):