[Disbanded] [Irrelevant] [Doesn't Even Exist] The Black Bear Pact.

Delrof

The Black Bear Pact.

The Black Bear Pact is a small group of Soldiers created to keep the Peace in the Area of Lochwind and its Keep. Soldiers will be trained by experienced Commandants, and will be payed in Food,Shelter a Weapon, and a Set of Armour. The Knights will also be provided with a higher quality set of Armour, and the title of 'Ser'

Bannermen/Alliances

The Black Bear Pact will be willing to form Alliances with any nation Small or Large as long as they will be willing to supply Bannermen to our cause, or any sort of resources to our cause, whether it be Food or Building materials.

We will try to refrain from any sort of Hostility or Conflict considering the small size of our Nation. The current status stands like so. To form an Alliance you must Swear Fealty to me, Ragnar Warnek, or I must swear fealty to you.

Oren Empire: Neutral

Dwarven Kingdom: Neutral

Princedom of Fenn: Neutral

High Elven Kingdom: Neutral

Orcish Kingdom: Neutral

Dark Elven Kingdom: Neutral

Kingdom of Adunia/Ryne'Val: Allies

((If you wish to form an Alliance, Pm me or we can meet in RP))

Training and Ranks

When you arrive at Lochwind keep you will either be greeted by myself, Ragnar Warnek or Thrakan Ireheart. You will be equipped with your new uniform that corresponds to your Rank, after this you may choose a Weapon to train and fight with, these Weapons include..

Arming Sword: A medium sized one handed Sword, Used to Cut, Slash and Thrust, the most common weapon on the field.

Pike/Spear: A long wooden Shaft tipped with a long Blade, a good weapon to keep Enemies at bay, One of the most Practical Weapons still used today.

Waraxe: A ferocious weapon made of a large thick wooden Shaft, with a heavy Blade on the end of the Weapon to create a large amount of force when Swinging the Weapon into your Opponent.

Crossbow: A piece of deadly Technology, two Iron limbs attached to an Oak wood stock, once the mechanism is drawn back, a Bolt is attached, and then the Trigger is pulled releasing a deadly projectile that can Pierce through the thickest of plate at close range.

There are only a few different Ranks in the pact, these include..

Bannerman/Infantry: The starting Rank for a man of the Pact, these can be seen either on foot, or on Horseback carrying the Banner of house Warnek. There simple Uniform consists of the Warnek tabard, Leather armour with a few metal plates and a Great Helm for practical protection.  Bannerman uniform:

http://imgur.com/ZUz70q1&63HzhmQ&rcfvdW9#1

Crossbowman/Archer: As Soldiers become more seasoned, they may eventually decide to go to the defending area's of the Keep, these include the Towers and upper Walls, there they can Rain hell upon the Unweary soldiers who charge in to attack. There uniform consists of the same Material as that of a Bannerman, however the Helm switched with a protective Kettle helm which offers better view for shooting Crossbows. Crossbowman uniform:

http://imgur.com/ZUz70q1&63HzhmQ&rcfvdW9#0

Knight: As a Knight you will be appointed by one of the Lords of the Keep, You will be able to fight on foot or on Horseback. You will be given the title of 'Ser' and you will also wear the Uniform of a Knight, Which consists of plate metal Armour, with the Tabard of house Warnek covering the Breastplate. The Helmet is a visored Closed helm for maximum protection. Knight uniform:

http://imgur.com/ZUz70q1&63HzhmQ&rcfvdW9#2

Signing up

To sign up for The Grey Wolf Pact simply fill out this application

Ign:

Roleplay name:

Reason for joining:

Favoured weapon:

Race:

​Allegiance:

"Can people pick a different animal than wolf?" -Mikael mumbles to himself.

Ign: JamesG6

Roleplay name: Armond le Grand

Reason for joining: I feel the duty to serve, under a House, To make a name for myself

Favoured weapon: Arming sword

Race:  Human

​Allegiance: Oren

Ragnar Warnek reads over Arnold, he grunts a little when he see's Oren, however he ticks off his name "Accepted.. I'll teach you how to fight.."

((There you are Charoodler, No longer a Wolf, Happy now?))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.