The Shadow Rangers (Under construction)

deathmetus

*A note appears out of the shadows*

Reiogi, Lym, and Dareth meet me in the Inn of the Crimson Vale on the morrow to speak, Maithar I wish to hear more of your ideas please place them in a envelope to me and then we may meet.

((Reiogi Lym and Dareth I need to speak with you friday september 9th around 5-6 est, Maithar please finish the app and then we can talk see you guys tomorrow, also tomorrow I may be updating the rangers so look for that as well))

Sorry but where did you get the idea? lol.

((yeah, I was inspired by you guys, but it is somewhat different, maybe make a rangers coalition or something? Hm? Have a rangers of the ocean sorta like good pirates? Ideas, ideas, let's meet sometime your leader and I.))

((not now since i am doing work, but I will be on for a while once I start so dont worry I will be on))

Uh excuse me, did you miss my application? Codrik [shadowninji]....was I not accepted?

((woops sorry Codrik))

*Another name is added to the list suddenly in a burst of flames Codrik you have also been invited to the Inn

((Secret meeting at the CV inn, how exciting. I think its like 3 or 4 for me tomorrow. But ill be on most of the day tomorrow, I live at the Rusty Hook bar and inn right outside Al'Kahzar.)) I am honored to be accepted into the Shadow Rangers. I have been friends with Dareth so it will be nice to work with him. I have grown strong in the short time I have been In this world and look to continue to prosper with a clan that will soon be a force to be noticed.

Kinda hoping for a more active clan...Anyway I can help I check the forums twice a day and play a lot. I really like the potential this clan has but We need strong leadership and lots of activity. Please get back to me, ((you can Email me at [email protected]))

Deathmetus has not been on for a few days so I've taken it upon myself to not let the shadow rangers fall. Please visit shadrin.webs.com to reapply to the shadow rangers.

yeah deathmetus hasn't been on but it happens. maybe he has to go somewhere or something so he might be back soon

Did you try to contact deathmetus? I guess no, so you shouldn't claim the Leadership at all.

yeah he might get mad cause you took over or he could forgive you. i dont know him so i cant say but dont make any leadership decisions or accept any apps cause he might have different plans