Guild of Heroes Based off of Real Life Comic Book Heroes

I am looking to create a guild / society made of fun and quality roleplayers. The main appeal to this society is that each person who lives there should be modeled off of a pre-existing real life superheroes. Super heroes are rather powerful and we look for people who are also powerful on the server, an example would be having powerful weapons and great pvp skills, or being a T5 lightning evocationist, ect. 

Example Character (The Hulk)

Brooz Banyur, a troll who stands at 14 ft. tall and have serious anger management problems. They are decently intelligent until you piss them off but one you do they lose all sense of reason. 

(Character descriptions need to be longer depending on how complex the character would be to fit into the lore, for example Wonder Woman would be decently difficult to explain but I want detail that fit with the lore.)

Heroes-

As of now we currently have no people who live in this society sadly. But on the plus side you can  choose which hero you want to be!

Conflicts

Say perhaps one person is already roleplaying a character based off of the Hulk and somebody else  wants to be the Hulk. We would have a competition of sorts to see who is the most fit to be the character

People would be judged upon:

- Quality of Roleplay

- How valuable they would be to the society

- How powerful they are

- Knowlegde of the character they want to play

- How often they are able to be on the server

- and other merits that somebody may have

What Would the Society Do?

Potentially the society would have events within itself and help others to have quality roleplay or find  friends or roleplay partners. I believe that the community would stay mostly peaceful for the most part  if totally possible. I want a tax free society that people should want to give to and watch it evolve but  nothing would necessarily be demanded.

Rules

Don't be rude OOC and follow IG rules.

How Do I Join?

Please fill out the application below

Society of Heroes Application 

MC Name:

IC Name:

Who you want to roleplay as (example: Hulk):

Traits of your character:

Skype? (You can pm me this, but it is necessary!): 

How much do you know about this character?:

Will this be your main character?:

Do you have reliable internet access?:

Why do you want to be a part of this group?:

Can you get along with others?:

Extra merits?:

Do you vote often?:

Are you a donator? (Do not get special access!):

Are you a Staff Member?:

How long have you had this character?:

How will you help this society, what can you bring?:

How long have you played on LOTC?:

Screen Shot of skin?:

(( who needs good pvpers when you can be an olog with extra hearts? Also, what hero are /you/ playing?"

I like this idea, and I'd like to see this IG. Honestly, you should direct your focus on not only helping out the RP, but also be a place where you show new players around. Let it be a fun way to draw new members in and help them face the daunting server. 

With all these new rules, wiki lore, and subjects to get familiar with, new players may feel overwhelmed. All of us who came to the server as a new member must have felt this same feeling, so why not help 'em out? This would be the best way to in my opinion.

I appreciate and will implement the idea to help orient new players and currently I don't have a character to be yet because I am good with being almost anybody and I want to wait to see how many people are interested.

:D

More ideas for players to be because nobody has applied yet:

Lightning Evocation Dwarf- Thor

Dread Knight- Batman

Electric Evocation Dark Elf- The Flash

Ent- Groot

Ape Orc ShapeShifter- Beastboy

Conjurer- Green Lantern

Water Evocation and Mind Magic/Telekinesis- Aquaman

Archer- Red/ Green Arrow or Hawkeye

Orc with mind magic- Martian Manhunter

Air Evocation Golem- Red Tornado

Deity Mage- Shazam

These are just suggestions, we just need more people who want to make a group like this!

Can't wait to see someone with full iron running around as Iron Man

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.