The Proud Banner Of Arcmouth | Valentine Levy

monkeypoacher

8CLOl5U.png

The Proud Banner of Arcmouth

“Valensmen”

The Banner of Arcmouth is a levy formed on 11 of Malin’s Welcome, to guard the lands and holdings of House Valentine. Their auxiliary purpose is to fight the encroaching threat of the Storm King. The levy is led by Wesley Valentine and supported by it’s patron, Baron Marvin.

Uniform and Regimen:

NjUBJCM.png

The soldiers of the levy wear the red and white of the house and a uniform of chainmail or splint armor. Foot-soldiers are to train daily with swords or halberds, and will undergo weight training for their armor. Drills are to be performed every 3 elven days. Sporadic parades, patrols, or marches may be ordered.

The levy commissions no archers, but instead a small platoon of arbalesters. They are to be extensively trained and qualified, and will in return be issued enchanted arbalests and studded leather armor.  

Rank Structure

All accepted members may call themselves “Levymen” or “Valensmen” should they so choose. This holds no regard to rank or initiation.

Patron: A member of House Valentine responsible for overseeing and funding the Levy.

Commander: The incumbent commander shall take charge of the levy and lead it’s men into battle. They are in charge of maintaining order and good relations.

Banner-Captain: The second in command, a Captain is tasked with leading the Bannermen in lieu of a higher rank. The Banner-Captain reserves the right to accept new members and decommission current ones.

Officer: A third in command, an Officer’s duty is to maintain order in the lower ranks and recruit new members. an Officer reserves the right to accept new members and decommission current ones.

Banner-Sergeant: A Banner-Sergeant holds a provisional command within the levy. Should all his superiors on the field be slain, the Banner-Sergeant is to lead all his fellows in retreat or regrouping.

Bannerman: A Bannerman is a sworn soldier of the levy and a representative of House Valentiné. The Bannermen form the bulk of the levy.

Initiate: A soldier who was recently recruited for the Banner and has not been examined by the Commander. Initiates are to stay in plain clothes outside of battle, should they choose to follow the levy into it.

Auxiliary positions:

Banner-servant: A non-militant servant of the levy, hired to perform some other task for the House. Considered technically a member of the Banner and given the same honors.

Physician: A medic, whose duties are to hide under cover and revive soldiers on the field, and perform necessary medical procedures out of battle.

Cook: A self-describing position. Their duty is to prepare rations for the levymen.

Clairvoyant: An interrogator whose duties are to gather information. Clairvoyants may also perform examinations in lieu of the commander.

Code:

The code of honor for levymen is as follows:

• Follow the orders of your superior.

• Bring honor to the house by acting honorably.

• Act with valor in the face of evil.

• Show compassion to your foe.

All members of the Banner are to follow these simple guidelines, doing otherwise may merit disciplinary action.

Application

IC:

Name:

Age & Gender:

Previous Occupation:

Ties:

Skills:
If seeking an auxiliary position, put it here:

OOC:

MC name:

Skype(?):

Do you use TS?:

IC:

Name: Gustav Woodland

Age & Gender: 25, Male

Previous Occupation: Chef in a town tavern.

Ties:

Skills: I am a chef apprentice, I can also fish a bit.
If seeking an auxiliary position, put it here: Cook

OOC:

MC name: Yrtomin

Skype(?): Yrtomin

Do you use TS?: I can use it yeah, and i have a mic.

Wesley Valentine reads over Gustav's application with care, as he'd give a short nod to himself, grabbing his finely crafted quill and dipping it three times in the ink resting on his study table, before he'd write down a reply saying "Accepted, report to our quarters when asked."-Commander Wesley Valentine

IC: 

Name: Glendor

Age & Gender: 346 Male

Previous Occupation: A woodsman and chief builder for "Red Stag" (Anthos).

Ties: None, all former bonds to nations and or businesses have been dissolved (since the move from anthos).

Skills: A good woodsmen, scout, architect, and buisnessman.

If seeking an auxiliary position, put it here: clairvoyant, or  Banner-servant. 

OOC: 

MC name: Monstercreations

Skype(?): I am not sharing my skype.

Do you use TS?: Yes

IC: 

Ties: None, all former bonds to nations and or businesses have been dissolved (since the move from anthos).

OOC: 

Do you use TS?: Yes, with  mic.

IC: 

OOC: 

Do you use TS?: Yes, with  mic.

Accepted.

Application

IC: 

Name: Torstien Hjalmar

Age & Gender:  Male ,24

Previous Occupation: None

Ties: None

Skills: Good with Sword and bow, Able to Hunt if need be.

OOC:

MC name: 1superhunter

Skype(?): No

Application

IC: 

Name: Torstien Hjalmar

Age & Gender:  Male ,24

Previous Occupation: None

Ties: None

Skills: Good with Sword and bow, Able to Hunt if need be.

OOC:

MC name: 1superhunter

Skype(?): No

Wesley reads over as he'd scratch over the application saying "Accepted."

Ser Brennen Roost nods as a raven flies off to Marvin's Barony, a storm of swords would hopefully ride back upon its wings.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.