[Druid Lore Revision] Shapeshifting- Multiform

Wolf Druid Ouity

Gi, your hesitance about secretion is partially the reason WHY I've made it this way. Can you honestly think of any better drawback than one that compromises a secret? I actually anticipate the order outlawing multiple forms (at least among those who know) to prevent the secret getting out. If you have a better proposal, feel free to share, but for the best chance of acceptance, the drawback has to be a legitimate one, and on all fronts, this one is.

Nevermind my personal aopinion on shifting, that was just an added bonus that the best drawback Callax and I could think of happened to fit into my style.

That sort of thing is already hashed over in the origional lore, so I haven't bothered to restate it. Essentially, the size of your character determines the practical size of their transformation.

So, no turning into a squirrel?

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

It is immensely straining to be able to manage a single form, two simply isn't possible. And "bring shapeshifting to more people" simply won't happen since it's hoarded by a very very very small number of people.