[Ooc] The Cervitaurs!

The Womping Wizard

1.) How do they communicate with one another? With feral noises, speaking their own language, or even common?

2.) Can they be taught knowledge as a humanoid would, such as teaching a toddler to read, write, etc?

3.) How many are there?

1.) They communicate using their own ancient language as well as broken common.

2.)They can be taught knowledge but nothing too complex. 

3.) At the moment, we have more or less seventeen. 

1.) It's been about 3 days, where will I have had to look to know if I was accepted? I looked in Skype and Messenger.

1a.) What did I name my character?

1.) It's been about 3 days, where will I have had to look to know if I was accepted? I looked in Skype and Messenger.

1a.) What did I name my character?

In the FAQ it says we add people as needed. At the moment, we have stopped adding new people. 

What a coincidence! It happened a few months ago but the idea was conceived a few months earlier to that.

/dusts off the old thread.

These still around? It would be fun to play one.

In short, yes! The Cervitaur are sitll out and about, though very low in numbers. I've just updated the thread and the lore post with the new and improved application as well! This application is quite a bit more intensive and serious than our past application, we're looking for roleplayers who know the Cervitaurs lore and can roleplay them to give 'em a good name. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.