[Ooc] The Cervitaurs!

The Womping Wizard

can i see a skin example for one of them??

This is so cool, I made an application too, so I hope I get accepted!

((And those deer puns, there is such a 'bound'iful amount of them.))

I am so excited to see the result of my application, if I am accepted my Cervitaur will be my main

((I found the application fun to write, I loved the puns, 

A few questions.

"What is their basic eating habits..?"

"are their ranks within the herd?"

"Does each Cervitaur have their own opinion/though whether other races are good or bad..?" ((or is it decided by the group/herd)

I am looking forward to the result to my Application I hope I am accepted.

can i see a skin example for one of them??

sEMC07S.png

This is Addled's skin but she's changing it soon. The skins aren't easy to make so a few are using base skins until they can get situated with a good one. 

This is so cool, I made an application too, so I hope I get accepted!

((And those deer puns, there is such a 'bound'iful amount of them.))

Woohoo. :D

I am so excited to see the result of my application, if I am accepted my Cervitaur will be my main

((I found the application fun to write, I loved the puns, 

A few questions.

"What is their basic eating habits..?"

"are their ranks within the herd?"

"Does each Cervitaur have their own opinion/though whether other races are good or bad..?" ((or is it decided by the group/herd)

I am looking forward to the result to my Application I hope I am accepted.

Glad to hear you're so excited. :D For your questions:

They eat mostly fruits and vegetables, but they might eat small animals like squirrels or bugs, though it's pretty rare.

The Cervi don't exactly have a ranking system but generally the younger Cervi look to the older and the older lead with 'seniority'. 

Cervitaur can think however they like, maybe the group could decide a race to be bad but individual Cervi could have their own opinion. 

Rawr!

FOR THE ASPEEEECTS!

No but seriously.

These creatures are extremely fun to RP with, and I give props to the creators.

Thanks. :D

Of course Seer has something to do with this.

no u

Just a heads up; we accept kind of at odd times when activity is dipping so that we have so many Cervi on at a time, instead of like having none on then twenty then none again. We'll hopefully get to more apps soon!

Fumble downs some more ale, looking at the strange deer folk that are wandering outside eating his carrots and berries. They didn't even wanna play hide n' seek! 

Two questions:

1: How long do Cerviaurs live?

2: Do they have strong feelings toward the more feminine type Cervitaurs? Or for that fact any? Or are they just all good mates.

((The second one may sound dumb, but I was just wondering.))

We have now made a section for frequently asked questions!
If you have a question that isn't in this section, please feel free to asked those in this thread. ^^

We have now made a section for frequently asked questions!

If you have a question that isn't in this section, please feel free to asked those in this thread. ^^

Right then, thanks.

Why not just add the abilities to learn more types of druidic magic? Nothing too fancy, just keeping it at Communion and Control, maybe healing. I believe this may add more intriguing RP and more culture to be added to them. But of course, they would need a teacher/druid guide.

Things that may support this:

1.) They are made of plant matter

2.) They worship the Aspects

3.) They've centered themselves around the Druids since their discovery.

4.) They are able to commune with nature itself.

I don't mean to diss your current lore, but this may be an interesting thing to do, since they do seem like they are getting the short end of the deal...

How can I tell if I've been accepted?

We'll let you know over forums or add you on skype! Don't be discouraged if you don't get accepted right away. We accept members whenever our current active numbers get down, so we are able to have a constant number of Cervis able to roleplay with people!

Why not just add the abilities to learn more types of druidic magic? Nothing too fancy, just keeping it at Communion and Control, maybe healing. I believe this may add more intriguing RP and more culture to be added to them. But of course, they would need a teacher/druid guide.

Things that may support this:

1.) They are made of plant matter

2.) They worship the Aspects

3.) They've centered themselves around the Druids since their discovery.

4.) They are able to commune with nature itself.

I don't mean to diss your current lore, but this may be an interesting thing to do, since they do seem like they are getting the short end of the deal...

Basically it all came down to the fact we want to keep these purely creatures, and allowing them to learn too much of a magic wouldn't sit well with the higher-ups and make them seem more of a race. We're pushing it as it is roleplaying half deer folk :P

The RP reasoning is that they can't do what druids do because they are the 'nature' or beasts themselves, so It'd almost be like trying to get a really smart dog to become a druid (If that makes sense!)

I won't lie, I ran into one of these Cervitaurs played by some lad named JamesG6. I have to say these Cervitaurs are perhaps one of the most interesting concepts I've seen in this game in terms of imaginative story-telling. One idea I'd love to see is a herd of these hopping around and crossing the main road sort of Jurassic Park-esque or I Am Legend-esque.

I won't lie, I ran into one of these Cervitaurs played by some lad named JamesG6. I have to say these Cervitaurs are perhaps one of the most interesting concepts I've seen in this game in terms of imaginative story-telling. One idea I'd love to see is a herd of these hopping around and crossing the main road sort of Jurassic Park-esque or I Am Legend-esque.

Aw thanks QuQ! That really means a lot to us!

1.) How do they communicate with one another? With feral noises, speaking their own language, or even common?

2.) Can they be taught knowledge as a humanoid would, such as teaching a toddler to read, write, etc?

3.) How many are there?