Aura Sensory Magic

MamaBearJade

do you guys honestly need another magic type?

this one seems pointless, and almost as if it's only going to be used by 1-2 people

Read it over this is rather pointless.

Also how would you know what color someone's aura would be?

Read it over this is rather pointless.

Also how would you know what color someone's aura would be?

mood

Just popping in to say that to some extent this has existed previously. Just never really defined as an actual magical ability. Arcane Evocation brought to light a whole lot about the colours of auras, and thus the wiki has some insight:

• Blue: Calculatedness and logicality (Sometimes emotional coldness)
  • Purple: Mysteriousness
  • White: Benevolence, order and innocence.
  • Brown: Nurturing and caring
  • Yellow: Greed (Sometimes optimism)
  • Red: Dominance, power and control (Sometimes tyrannical natures)
  • Green: Harmony and balance (Sometimes vanity).
  • Black: Chaos and malevolence.

But beyond these guides there are shades, combinations, and alterations that can happen. As in, you said mood is a defining factor, that would likely impact the light value of the colour, while hue wouldn't change much from one day to the next.

This is really a sort of "domestic" magic, so just keep in line with what domestic magics can offer (and will be unlocked because of it) then it all seems pretty good.

Honestly I love the idea, I like having some form of passive magic, along with the way to learn how to use it. Sounds fun! The people saying its pointless, maybe it is.. but its nice to have some choices for people. I mean maybe someone dosent like fighting, but wants to learn a form of magic, this type of magic would be perfect for that person. Along with it's ability to detect people near/surronding them. +1

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

The mention of aura, and the mention of magic I do not believe fit well with what you are trying to transmite. Yet, as it stands the lore is a bit confusing, and hard to roleplay, sometimes even requiring OOC knowledge to properly roleplay the auras.