[Wip]The Presence Of Order

ShameJax

MNCMXfg.png

An Account of Strange Events, Arayon Limlugon

12th Of The First Seed, 1490

Something rather obscure appears to be happening of unknown origins. Something I believe was merely a few hours ago happened whilst I was merely sitting upon the large peaks of The Kazadrin Mountains, during dusk. I particularly enjoy sitting up there, merely watching the wind flow throw the column after column of ice. It always just seems... beautiful to me, a pure work of nature, yet seemingly of the divine. I noticed a strange spring of sorts within the ice spikes area of the mountains. It seemed new... which it is awfully strange for a new structure to appear out of thin air, did I merely never notice it before? Yet, there was something strange about this spring, it seemingly did not have water, atleast in the normal sense. The spring appeared to be flowing silver... I was confused by this, so I decided to get up and check it out. What happened there  was even stranger. As I came to the shore of the area, some voice kept pounding into my head, echoing throughout my skull. It stated one thing “Touch the spring...” in a seemingly angelic voice. I could not resist, I slowly leaned down and touched the well. The silver seemingly sprung up, slowly climbing up my arm. I was in a shock of amazement, that is until I was merely... out. I merely saw silver, a bright reflection of raw no matter where I looked. I then proceeded to quickly shoot up, in a rash motion I glanced around. I noticed something rather... interesting, the sun was seemingly rising. I was quite certain I had been knocked out during dusk, although I believed it was for a matter of minutes. There was even a stranger fact going on. The spring was gone, in it’s place was merely a typical pile of rocks. Thoughts raced through my head, I was in a complete state of confusion. And then... a sense of order seemingly flowed through my head, I was once again calmed. I then abruptly got up, brushing the layer of snow off of me that seemingly appeared whilst I was out. I then quickly proceeded to begin walking, with my typical long strides I left the initial area. Whilst leaving the area I walked by one of the typical ice spires of the area. With a quick glance I noticed something was different about me, something had happened to my eyes. My eyes had strangely changed to a strange shade of silver compared to my past rather vibrant purple eyes.

A Second Account Of Strane Events, Arayon Limlugon

29th Of The First Seed, 1490

It has been quite some time since my last writing of this strange occurrence. I believe whatever this is, is getting to my head. Earlier I noticed a group of bandits robbing an elf. I typically never try and help in these events... I typically just try and get out of the area. Strangely enough, something was speaking to me from inside of my head. Telling me to help... I tried to fight it, it kept on going, until I could not take it anymore. I turned around in one quick motion, running towards the scene. I quickly proceeded to connect to the void, summoning ice to slowly encompass a bandit. Although, something was strange about this ice, instead of it's typical blue tint, it was seemingly silver. I was confused... due to this I abruptly lost my focus. The ice quickly dissipated, and the bandit suddenly ran off. I proceeded to glance about, running off into a secluded location. I was curious as to if this event would repeat again, so I evoked another chunk of ice. As expected, it has the silver tint as before.

A Third Account Of Strange Events, Arayon Limlugon

7th Of The Grand Harvest, 1490

It has been quite some time since I have recorded another entry within this text. I believe I have uncovered where this boon is coming from. Earlier today, something strange was happening to me. I kept on fading in and out of consciousness, yet I still went on through the day, even if /I/ was not awake. That is, until I heard a strange voice bouncing through my head. The voice was not like the one I heard at the spring, this one was most definitely a masculine voice, he spoke as in a serious tone. The same words bounced around my head continuously for about 10 minutes. These words were "I am Xan." I had heard of Xan before, he was the patron of the Golden Lance, he was also an Aengul hellbent upon providing order. The voice then stopped, and I felt a sense of clarity. The voice then resumed, but this time speaking... properly. The voice stated:

"As you most likely understand by now I am Xan, the Aengul of Order."

"I have a request from you. You must bring order upon this world, the chaos caused by the shades from Iblees is getting out of hand. We must have a new force."

"And for that, I have chosen you. You now have an interesting ability."

"As you have probably noticed, your eyes and aura have changed to be silver, that is just the beginning. Soon you will be able to morph your aura, from a gaseous substance into something as hard as steel. This shall allow you to provide a greater ability of order."

"As an ending note, you may lose yourself. At this point I am no longer involved. I have planted a seed within you. You must spread this to others once you get strong enough."

And with that, Xan stopped speaking throughout my head. And I feinted, in a state of utter disbelief.

OOC

Basically this is going to be the opposite of shade magic. I am currently working through making on it and I believe that getting some community opinion on it would be nice. The magic of it shall be similar to shade magic, I can get another better idea, or someone else can. Whilst shades purpose is to cause chaos, this magics purpose shall be to provide order, hence the term of silver. Silver is typically an arcane aura representing order. This magic shall /not/ conflict with void magic. It has similar origins to shade, as seen in the first entry of a seemingly boon. Although this is a boon from Xan, the Aengul of Order. This will not be as locked as shade magic. The people that will be getting access to this at first will be people who are good at rp, and are travelers with good connections RPly, knowing who to allow this magic too. Also, this does not need a magic, it can be completely making you just follow the idealogy of order. And yeah, I have no idea what to name it. I am thinking of making the spring appears to any of those chosen.

OOC:

A quick insert. Eshtael doesn't give boons. Eshtael is rarely concerned with mortal affairs.

Hmm, is there a better Aengul for this? I don't have the best knowledge of the Aenguls. And the wiki does not have very indepth info.

Hmm, is there a better Aengul for this? I don't have the best knowledge of the Aenguls. And the wiki does not have very indepth info.

Oh I don't know. I am just knowledgeable about Eshtael. Perhaps an LM will be able to assist.

Oh I don't know. I am just knowledgeable about Eshtael. Perhaps an LM will be able to assist.

Hmm, if any LM would be able to respond that would be nice then. I was thinking Eshtael, Aeriel(Of course theres already ascended, but shades come from Iblees.), or Wyrvun(Cold and Virtue) .

EDIT: I most likely will not be writing more lore upon this until I get community opinion on whether it should have a magic or not, and if it should be a thing.

When you mention, "should have a magic or not," do you mean similar to Shade's fancy magics?
Or do you mean something completely different? Elaborating on the 'magic' part would be helpful for opinions.

When you mention, "should have a magic or not," do you mean similar to Shade's fancy magics?

Or do you mean something completely different? Elaborating on the 'magic' part would be helpful for opinions.

Something similar to shade magic, most likely.

Both the Itharel and Mists of Xan are similar to Shade magic which is a bit of a bother to me, personally. And lets not even forget relations to Arcane Evo.

Both the Itharel and Mists of Xan are similar to Shade magic which is a bit of a bother to me, personally. And lets not even forget relations to Arcane Evo.

Aren't Itharel monster hunter's basically with no emotion, and Xan as a melee magic...? Arcane Evo is a tad different, a watered down version as far as I am aware.

Aren't Itharel monster hunter's basically with no emotion, and Xan as a melee magic...? Arcane Evo is a tad different, a watered down version as far as I am aware.

Itharel can make holy tendrils, from what Ive seen. Xan can use mists to form things, like Shade. Arcane Evo is the closest you can get. And Ascended are literally the anti-Shade.

Lets not, man.

Itharel can make holy tendrils, from what Ive seen. Xan can use mists to form things, like Shade. Arcane Evo is the closest you can get. And Ascended are literally the anti-Shade.

Lets not, man.

Aren't Ascended literally the anti undead...?

Aren't Ascended literally the anti undead...?

I'll be even more specific. They are anti-anything Iblees.

You put good work into this but as stated prior to this, there are a lot of magics similar to shade and this would be another to the bunch.

I really like the idea of a magic like this, personally. Let's just forget about the fact that "we already have magics similar to shade magics". From what I am aware there's nothing like this out there. And OP said it'd literally be the opposite of shade magic, regardless of how the mechanic for it works. If there were some other way to make it happen besides something similar to shade magic, the community'll probably complain less about it. (I like this in the way it's in now, but apparently everyone's too caught up on "asdfjkl; it's too similar to shade magic" to like it)