[Wip]The Presence Of Order

ShameJax

Give it a more unique way to achieve it, rather than an orb like the shade stuff was

Yes, yes! I agree with this. Make it more unique!

Yes, yes! I agree with this. Make it more unique!

I'll work on rewriting the first entry tomorrow. 

you heard him

ah snap

Updated, changed the first paragraph to a more unique source.

Explain clearly what the magic is, and how the Aengul works. 

Explain clearly what the magic is, and how the Aengul works. 

Haven't gotten to that yet. I'm slowly progressing this lore step by step.

Ahh, I personally enjoy this version of the springs rather than the mysterious orb. Good job on this part.
On other parts, I agree with Revanchism. Elaborating on how the Aengul works would be very nice. As for the magic sense, I wasn't too sure since the discussion of whether 'this' would even have a magic to it.
 Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work.

Something else to note is Xan is the Aengul of Order and Guardianship. Patron to the Paladins in the Brotherhood of the Golden Lion, formerally known as the Golden Lance.

Hmm, if any LM would be able to respond that would be nice then. I was thinking Eshtael, Aeriel(Of course theres already ascended, but shades come from Iblees.), or Wyrvun(Cold and Virtue) .

EDIT: I most likely will not be writing more lore upon this until I get community opinion on whether it should have a magic or not, and if it should be a thing.

Xan is the Aengul of Order and Guardianship.

Actually, I would apologize, I commented with the older version and a bit groggily at that. I will have to change my opinion, it was quite well written and so long as it remains fair in terms of combat and accessibility, and having a valid reason for existing, I would like to support this lore. Interesting, though I hope this doesn't become one of those "hunt all evil" magic...

Sorry, I can't support it, we have too many magics like this (like others have said) and there is already no point in hunting shades as they are very few in numbers, scattered around and don't even do much, since they could lose control, (also stated before) and finally we already have too many people that have magic to fight "evil." That's all, just my two cents.

This magic is not about hunting shades, this is just a variant on what shades are. This magic compels you to do good for example instead of walking past the bandits you will intervene. Clerics are the only group that can fight evil while there are quite a few evil groups such as Undead,DKs,Shades,Necromancers,Dark Shamans and Blood Mages the list goes on

And Jax, use Xan he is all about order

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/121496-xan/

I edited it, Hydra, if you didn't see I posted it, anyways yeah I do like this lore, I was just mistaken and hastily skimmed the thread.

Clerics are the only group that can fight evil while there are quite a few evil groups such as Undead,DKs,Shades,Necromancers,Dark Shamans and Blood Mages the list goes on

Ascended, Tahariae Clerics, Paladins of Xan, and I'm probably forgetting a group have magic that directly counter "evil" groups. Not just us Clerics. :D

Not to mention Druids and Shamans I see actively doing stuff against evil.

That being said, you don't need a fancy magic to take out a number of those that you have listed.