Welcome To The Jungle

Goldrim

And where is it manifested? I'd like a link to officialized rules on this. I shall not lay off my hand only basing around unwritten rules.

What you care about doesn't matter. Show me something written where it says you can decline Conquest. You talk alot about your rights, I want to see them. You cannot deny this, why wouldn't Orcs do this rply? Give us one reason. I'm hearing none in this thread but you bickering and acting like a child "I DONT WANNA". It's roleplay. It's reasonable, and unless a GM pulls an unwritten rule out of their asses it must happen. 

How about, you go back, and Actually read my posts? you know? the one where I posted Frottimer saying I can? you know? The head of the Gm Team?

Actually here, Seeings you don't seem to want to actually read everything and be so quick to jump at me for it, Here. http://gyazo.com/b2b2549131637bd4f4597a7fba7a7afa

NOW for the last time I request this be locked until a GM says otherwise.

I must go now, I spent my entire lesson time on this and now I have to head to to recess, If this really needs to continue I will be back after Recess. Goodbye.

Don't really think it needs a lock. Would like a GM to either accept, or deny this warclaim. :)

And where is it manifested? I'd like a link to officialized rules on this. I shall not lay off my hand only basing around unwritten rules.

There's a reason official war rules are being re-made, they're a complete jumble at the moment.

As it stands right now, though, you cannot forcibly take a region from someone via a warclaim, unless they consent to conquest. If you wish to take their region via warclaim, they can say 'no,' in which case it turns from conquest into pillage. During a pillage, you can burn their entire region to the ground, unlock all their chests, and take whatever you want from said chests. They keep the region after the warclaim is done, though.

((Just change it to a pillage and get on with it.

Thess has some gr8 8/8 loot anyway.))

We don't really have a GM lol. Besides, we're not looking for items, we're looking for land.

Well like I said I do not agree to conquest so Im sorry but you really are wasting your time with this.

So, this thread spiraled out of control rapidly and I will be locking it. However I do have a few things to state before I do this measure.

-Dark can deny the conquest, however the conquest will automatically become a pillage.

-Nextly, as for the moving of the chests (if this is happening) it shouldn't be happening to my knowledge and sounds like it could be an infringement of metagaming. I will update you guys on this matter.

-Just out of convenience for all parties involved (I am not sure if it has been done yet) but move it off Valentine's day. It's not a requirement, just a request.

I do apologize about this spiraling out of control and the confusion that has come up in the matter. I do believe the war rules should be finished, but do not have a set date on completion, sadly. If you guys need me, PM me on the forums or on skype(prefered).

Have a good day everyone.