Welcome To The Jungle

Goldrim

((I'm wondering why we pay tribute at this point. As the ACTUAL region holder (Dark is the RP owner, I hold the pillar) I DECLINE this war claim based on the above given reasons. If we are forced to accept a pillage, so be it. There is nothing but building supplies there at the moment as we are (as anyone who walks by can see) in the middle of constructing a new castle within our lands.

I also wonder why you have chosen this time when we have been at our present location for some time. Yes, there is a new Rex. However, we are not within Orcish lands. I do not see war claims going up on your other neighbors on the stone road.

So, I respectfully decline this war claim. ))

Noehra'Gorkil nods, "Diz laynd iz nubzin' bu' edgiez ayn problums zinz da ztart. Mojo ayn zhit wehyn da azogz claymd et."

"Mi will tayk pleazure in skahin ub deze lendz den su nub evuhn da animulz will ztey."

((This:

seems to contradict this:

But as you say, I guess it is your choice.))

When I say I dont care anymore It refers back to what Skale said to me about what the Community thinks of me.

((I'm wondering why we pay tribute at this point. As the ACTUAL region holder (Dark is the RP owner, I hold the pillar) I DECLINE this war claim based on the above given reasons. If we are forced to accept a pillage, so be it. There is nothing but building supplies there at the moment as we are (as anyone who walks by can see) in the middle of constructing a new castle within our lands.

I also wonder why you have chosen this time when we have been at our present location for some time. Yes, there is a new Rex. However, we are not within Orcish lands. I do not see war claims going up on your other neighbors on the stone road.

So, I respectfully decline this war claim. ))

((If you read the thread where the roleplay amongst Orcs for this conquest took place, you would see that Thesserion is not the only target of the Orcs, just the first.))

((If you read the thread where the roleplay amongst Orcs for this conquest took place, you would see that Thesserion is not the only target of the Orcs, just the first.))

((Well sorry to inform you but Conquest wont be happening.

Baden shrugs at the news "Kay"

Extremely childish is the only OOC response I can give, if Orcs can't conquest and can't take the land surrounding them, then I'm not sure why this server has Orcs at all. You center their culture around war and conquest, but what's the point if people simply can decline our warclaim?

I'm all up for moving the warclaim to Friday or Sunday, I personally don't really care, I wouldn't see why you'd need so much preperation time, you talk about having to inform people when you can simply drop a message in Skype and let everybody know, which is the entire point of Skype chats, is it not?

You also do NOT know of this IC'ly, and stop playing the victim card, it's pathetic to say the least.

Extremely childish is the only OOC response I can give, if Orcs can't conquest and can't take the land surrounding them, then I'm not sure why this server has Orcs at all. You center their culture around war and conquest, but what's the point if people simply can decline our warclaim?

I'm all up for moving the warclaim to Friday or Sunday, I personally don't really care, I wouldn't see why you'd need so much preperation time, you talk about having to inform people when you can simply drop a message in Skype and let everybody know, which is the entire point of Skype chats, is it not?

You also do NOT know of this IC'ly, and stop playing the victim card, it's pathetic to say the least.

I repeat "I. Dont. Care." I'm not accepting your warclaim and I'm not accepting conquest, I have those rights so with that I END THIS until a GM says otherwise. Thank you.

If the kids too much of a little ***** to accept the warlclaim (especially with his reasons), just raid them so hard they move.

If the kids too much of a little ***** to accept the warlclaim (especially with his reasons), just raid them so hard they move.

((Raiding is bannable. This is pg-13 server pls stop :( ))

Right. that's quiet enough, I would like either the owner of this post or a GM to lock this post until I am told by a GM that I have to go through with it, I wish for this to not flare up like it is starting to, you know my stand and we know yours. Thank you.

I repeat "I. Dont. Care." I'm not accepting your warclaim and I'm not accepting conquest, I have those rights so with that I END THIS until a GM says otherwise. Thank you.

You have the right to deny a conquest, not a pillage however.

I'm having a GM verify what Drake said about chest moving, and they will be posting here for your convenience.

Good luck!

What you care about doesn't matter. Show me something written where it says you can decline Conquest. You talk alot about your rights, I want to see them. You cannot deny this, why wouldn't Orcs do this rply? Give us one reason. I'm hearing none in this thread but you bickering and acting like a child "I DONT WANNA". It's roleplay. It's reasonable, and unless a GM pulls an unwritten rule out of their asses it must happen. 

What you care about doesn't matter. Show me something written where it says you can decline Conquest. You talk alot about your rights, I want to see them. You cannot deny this, why wouldn't Orcs do this rply? Give us one reason. I'm hearing none in this thread but you bickering and acting like a child "I DONT WANNA". It's roleplay. It's reasonable, and unless a GM pulls an unwritten rule out of their asses it must happen. 

You can actually decline conquest, it's been that way for several months.