Welcome To The Jungle

Goldrim

((As RP owner of the region, I decline this war claim for the following reasons:

1. There is no RP to support this other then "I want their land" there has been no RP in game of any sort.

2. You have selected a holiday for the date of the war claim which is unfair for those who actually wish to spend valentines day with their lover. AKA Me for example

3. You have given such a short and unfair amount of time.

4. We refuse Conquest.

I'm back at school now and I find it difficult to get on to do things as I have a lot of School work to go through, not to mention you want me awake at 4 AM so unless a GM says I HAVE to war claim I'm declining and if it is forced on me I decline Conquest because I know I hold that right. Thank you, now I must get back to Class before my teacher rips my head off.

I also find "blood lust" to be a very pathetic RP reason just as the threat to put a war claim up on me because I told one of the Rex's to "**** off"

((As RP owner of the region, I decline this war claim for the following reasons:

1. There is no RP to support this other then "I want their land" there has been no RP in game of any sort.

2. You have selected a holiday for the date of the war claim which is unfair for those who actually wish to spend valentines day with their lover. AKA Me for example

3. You have given such a short and unfair amount of time.

4. We refuse Conquest.

I'm back at school now and I find it difficult to get on to do things as I have a lot of School work to go through, not to mention you want me awake at 4 AM so unless a GM says I HAVE to war claim I'm declining and if it is forced on me I decline Conquest because I know I hold that right. Thank you, now I must get back to Class before my teacher rips my head off.

((We have actually been having some prior RP up to this in regards to wanting your land. Visit the Orcish Leaders Meeting thread and you'll see. Like I stated, the Orcs have bloodlust as an RP reason to go to war, as well as the nationalism that has been created in the rise of the new Rex. 

And I repeat, the dates and times are up for negotiation. Obviously if it's unsuitable we can change.))

((Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but that's how orcs work. We believe that might is right, and right now the rex wants something you have. 

((Well I decline unless a GM says I /HAVE/ to do it and even if they do I still decline Conquest so it changes to Pillage so unless you want a crap tonne of cobblestone I see no point.

[8:48:15 AM] Frottimer: You can say you don't agree to conquest but it will go to a pillage

((Well I decline unless a GM says I /HAVE/ to do it and even if they do I still decline Conquest so it changes to Pillage so unless you want a crap tonne of cobblestone I see no point.

[8:48:15 AM] Frottimer: You can say you don't agree to conquest but it will go to a pillage

You are highly encouraged to link fullscreen screenshots of skype logs

I would suggest not whining to GMs when it comes to wanting help. Simply asking:

"Is this legit?"

Is much better than:

"THEY HAVE ZERO REASON!"

Goes a long way to appear more mature in the community, friend.

((Moving stuff from the region between now and an agreed upon date is also rule breaking, Gms can check chest logs. Just an fyi to those players quickly storing their pixels elsewhere.))

Grogmar'Gorkil grunts, lifting heavy objects as he awaits the battle. He thinks aloud "Wi should deeztroy diz playze befure wi leeve wid eny lootz.. mayk dem cri wen dey kum bak."

I would suggest not whining to GMs when it comes to wanting help. Simply asking:

"Is this legit?"

Is much better than:

"THEY HAVE ZERO REASON!"

Goes a long way to appear more mature in the community, friend.

Drone. I am the most hated person on this server, Like I really care what people think of me any more. Its harassment every SINGLE DAY. I just don't care what people think any more.

((Yet Again, Declining unless a GM states that I /Have/ to do it. Now if you don't mind I have school work to get back to. I will have no more discussion until a GM states I /MUST/ go through with it.

((I think saying you're the most hated person is a bit of an overstretch. The most hated person is clearly Intense Death.

Besides, most of the Orcs didn't even know you existed before these hostilities arose. It's not like we're out to get you OOCly.))

Grogmar'Gorkil grunts, lifting heavy objects as he awaits the battle. He thinks aloud "Wi should deeztroy diz playze befure wi leeve wid eny lootz.. mayk dem cri wen dey kum bak."

Noehra'Gorkil nods, "Diz laynd iz nubzin' bu' edgiez ayn problums zinz da ztart. Mojo ayn zhit wehyn da azogz claymd et."

((I think saying you're the most hated person is a bit of an overstretch. The most hated person is clearly Intense Death.

Besides, most of the Orcs didn't even know you existed before these hostilities arose. It's not like we're out to get you OOCly.))

I have lost everything because of ooc hate XD I don't care anymore, simple as that, Im hated by the community and I'm hated rply for OOC reasons by most people, I just don't care anymore. The fact remains you wont be getting my land. I decline the warclaim and if a GM says I have to go through with it I Decline Conquest and Will always decline Conquest so unless you want a crap tonne of cobblestone you literally  gain nothing but wasted time because right nowThesserion is under construction with the new castle.

(("Just wanting our land isn't casus beli" im sorry but have you ever read ANY HISTORY at all. Do you think the Romans took over all of Europe and North Africa because they wanted to give everyone teddy bears?))

(("Just wanting our land isn't casus beli" im sorry but have you ever read ANY HISTORY at all. Do you think the Romans took over all of Europe and North Africa because they wanted to give everyone teddy bears?))

Lotc Rules my friend, Lotc Rules.

((This:

I just don't care anymore

seems to contradict this:

The fact remains you wont be getting my land

But as you say, I guess it is your choice.))